Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

"Stop" I shouted. "You are my mate now and you will do as I wish. Right now I want all those filthy rags you have on removed. Do it now!"

Cowed, she started to shyly remove her clothing. First her tunic came off. Then she removed the breechcloth and leggings which she had put back on earlier. At last she stood there naked in front of me. I was gazing at a goddess. Her hips flared nicely, her butt was round. Her waist narrowed and I didn't see anything in the way of excess fat. Her abdomen was flat and well muscled. Gazing up I got a real good look at the gigantic melons on her chest. There was a little sag to them because of their weight, but the nipples still faced forward and were they huge. They matched her breast perfectly. They were almost as big around as my fingers and they stood out proudly from her chest, like little soldiers at attention. I reached over and grabbed both and gave them a tweak. She let out a soft 'oh' and I saw her body shiver.

Her hair was too dirty to analyze but her bush was soft and downy. It was a dark blonde. I quickly stripped and watched her as she watched me. Her eyes got bigger when she looked at my equipment and I swear I saw her lick her lips. I took the soap, shampoo and Miya's hand and stepped into the pool. Fortunately, the water was just the right temperature so I pulled her in and had her sit down. I knelt in the sand beside her and started to wash her body. I started with her back. It was broad and muscular, but right now it looked feminine, too. I continued up to her arms and shoulders. Then I moved up behind her and reached around to wash her chest. The soap made everything slippery and I washed a long time, playing with her tits all the while. She was really getting into it and she leaned back into me as I played. I had to use my full reach and only just managed to reach when around those tits.

This had the effect of stimulating my cock. Not that I wasn't already stimulated by her body, but the touching increased my rod to full size. When she felt it, she rubbed even more. I had her duck her head under the water for a moment and then warned her to close her eyes and keep them closed. I soaped her hair. There was very little lather and the suds turned dark brown almost immediately. I had her rinse and then I lathered again. This was a little better. More suds and less brown. I had her rinse again, and this time when I lathered, I got a lot of suds and not much dirt. I dug my fingers deep into her hair and massaged her scalp. I swear I thought I heard her purring.

I had to chuckle. Here we were, this giantess and I, in the middle of the stream, buck naked and I was shampooing her hair. She had her eyes closed and was enjoying every minute of it. I had her rinse once more and then told her she could open her eyes again. I happen to be standing right in front of her when that happened. My position put my erection almost straight in front of her head. She reached up with her right hand, encircled my cock and started to stroke it. Man that felt good. I stopped her though, and had her stand. Taking the soap again I washed her bush and butt. My fingers probed every crack and cranny I could find. Keeping the soap away from her vagina, I rinsed her off, and then explored that area further.

I fingered her lower lips and could see that was having an effect on her. Her legs would occasionally give a little jerk. I probed further, and came to her clit. If you can call it that. Like everything else about Miya, it was huge! On closer examination it almost looked like a small penis. I say almost, because it definitely was a clitoris. I'd seen enough to know! First I flicked it with my finger and she reacted. Then I licked with my tongue and she came almost unglued. A couple of moments of oral stimulation and she became very still, then released her orgasm. Suddenly my mouth was filling with fluid. It wasn't pee, I had just discovered that my giantess was a squirter. Her pussy honey was nectar for the gods. I tried not to lose any but couldn't go fast enough. I knew Shanana would also like this. She was quickly becoming bi, liking to pleasure the other wives as much as me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.