Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 11

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

About a week later I woke up feeling my oats. I was antsy and raring to go. So I decided to go out scouting some new areas. All of the land around the cave within a couple miles or so had been explored. It was about time I increased my survey of the surrounding area. I did the morning business and went outside. The day was beautiful, about 80 degrees or so and there is a cool, light breeze from the north.

Just then Shanana came out of the cave, looking for something.

"Hey Shanana, will you get Tewnia, Flala and Abo and tell them we are going on a little trek? I want to scout the area around here and I want them to come with me"

"That sound like fun, me come too." she replied.

"Sure thing, I'd love to have you cum, too." I said with a grin. "Just don't tell everyone else. I don't need that much help. I just want the others in case I find some game I want to shoot. They can come and help process whatever it is. If it's one of those big cows (Aurochs) then I'll need the help. I want to take Red and Jake, and Abo has come along well with handling them both. He will be a big help."

Shanana came over to me and kissed me hard, rubbing her bodacious ta-tas into my chest. She is a tall woman, about 5'10" tall. Like her daughters who were also tall, she has auburn hair and emerald green eyes and her tits I estimate to be 42EE. They are placed high on her chest. Her nipples were as erect as my equipment when she finished. Off she ran and I watched her bounce as she ran into the cave.

Soon I looked up to see Flala and Tewnia coming out. I grabbed Flala and twirled her around. I pulled her up to me and she wrapped her legs around me. I grabbed her bare butt and happily fondled it. She put a lip lock on that didn't quit, so I didn't fight it. I just battled away with my tongue. But I play dirty and soon my fingers were wet as I was dipping them in her honey pot. She was getting hotter by the minute and I thrust two fingers through her red fur and deep into her vagina. I stroked several times and she suddenly froze in my arms. She let out a scream that I thought would rupture my eardrum as she orgasmed. It was then I realized that Tewnia had not been idle. She was helping with Flala. She had both hands inside Flala's tunic and she was massaging those pink nipples. She twisted, rolled and pinched while I continued to stimulate down below. Flala once more went over the top, shuddering and shaking as she went. Immediately following was a large flow of juices as she came. She squirted at least a quart of fluids all over my hands. The juice was flowing like a river down my legs.

My cock was hard as a rock and needed attention. Then I felt some hands opening my pants and taking a handle on it. Almost immediately after that the stroking began. Then I felt the warmth of a mouth engulfing it. It wasn't long before I was spurting my fluids into that loving mouth. I managed to get a peek, looking around Flala. It was Shanana. Damn was she good at that. She licked me clean, and then started on Flala.

Flala was breathing heavily and started to shift and move with the tongue working its way into her hole. Shanana had become expert at playing this game in a very short time! Flala gave a little squeal and clamped her legs tight. A little shiver ran down her spine

"OH" she exclaimed. "No more. Not now. Later?"

"Of course, my sweet", I replied. "Later it is. That's a promise. I still need to put my long pole in you."

"And thank you, my love" I said to Shanana "You are getting very good at that, for both your sister-wives and me. I think I will have to work some more on you tonight as well. I hope you packed some of the sleeping furs on Jake. I don't want to have to take you on the bare ground. I'd rather have some comfort. But if not, I'll just bend you over a convenient rock..."

I ducked as she swung the pouch she had with her at my head. She missed but I could see the mischief in her eyes. SO I decided I could tickle her. She was extremely ticklish. She screeched as I went to it mercilessly. Her lyrical laughter filled the glade outside our abode.

"Enough of this," I said getting up from the ground, where we had fallen during a particularly extended bout of the tickles. "It's time we were off. We need to be a long way from here before night comes and we need to find a secure place to stay."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.