Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 9

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

The scream was Blina's. For an 8 year old, she had one healthy set of lungs. I discovered she was joined in her scream by her sister Jurra. Soon the whole camp was in an uproar. Looking around, I discovered the reason. 300 yards away was without a doubt the largest bear I'd ever seen. Being quick witted, I surmised this was the famous Cave Bear I'd heard about. Saw the movie, Daryl Hannah was hot. This bear was a hell of a lot bigger the one in that movie. He was standing on his hind legs and must have reached a height of at least 18 feet. He had been quietly munching on some beast when Blina spotted him. Her scream and the screams of the others had riled him. Now he saw us an additional treat. I had to take him down quickly before he did some real damage. I ran for the Sharps. The 45/70 should have the penetrating power I needed for this brute. I also picked up the bandolier of cartridges I kept in case of need. This was a case of need. Bandolier slung across my chest, I hefted the large weapon and strode to the edge of the campsite. Earlier I had made a fork tipped monopod for shooting, like the English had used in the Revolutionary War. This was my first chance to use it. I wanted to steady my aim. I needed one shot, one kill on this monster.

I cocked the weapon and pulled the set trigger as I slowly breathed out. Taking another breath in, I took aim, let out half the breath and fired. The bear staggered a bit. But he did not go down. Oh, shit, we're in trouble now! I had already reloaded and was sighting again. Again I pulled the set trigger. He was now lumbering towards us. Breathe and squeeze. Bam! He rose up, yowling in rage and pain. He was standing his full height. A third time I brought the Sharps to bear. Again I followed the routine. Breathe, set trigger, breathe, exhale, squeeze. The explosion of the powder sent the slug hurling towards the gargantuan bruin. I watched the travel as if in slow motion. The bullet started to tumble. It struck the bear just below its sternum, penetrating its heart and exiting out his back, most of the energy spent. The bear overbalanced by the impact, fell slowly backwards and moved no more.

The family had run back away, all except Dana and the boys. When I turned around she was right there. The boys were standing nearby, spears in hand. She grabbed me and planted a kiss that didn't seem it would ever stop. The rest of my wives quickly made their way to me. Each one had to kiss me also. I enjoyed each and every one of them. My hands were busy fondling their breasts, their butts and any other part I could reach. Finally it was Shamona's turn. She tried to give a little peck of a kiss and was turning away when I grabbed her arm and spun her back to me. She was blushing furiously, her eyes lowered. She was a lot shorter than the others, so I placed my left arm behind her neck, to support her head. And the other hand lifted her head up. I bent my head down to her and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. My right hand busied itself by encircling her breast. Reaching past the pelts of her dress, I connected with flesh. I found her nipple and engaged in a duel with the bud. That resulted in her starting to thrust her hips into me. In this age, she is an old woman, but in my day, she'd just be getting started. So I decided to really get her motor running! Without breaking the kiss, I moved her so I could reach her snatch. I managed to move her clothing aside and was playing her like a well tuned fiddle. Holding her tight with my left arm, I continued to strum as she began to shake. As I worked on her pussy, her shaking became more pronounced. All of a sudden she gave a short scream and collapsed. It's a good thing I had a strong grip on her. She could have hurt herself in the fall. I gently laid her down. Her daughter Tewnia rushed over to her, a concerned look on her face.

"Don't worry, she's ok. She just had a delightful time and now she's resting. She will be alright in awhile. Mike would never hurt her or any of us". It was Dana who spoke to Tewnia. "What she felt, you all will feel. Mike is best lover any woman would want. He thinks of you before himself. You will all see, when he takes you. When we all take each other."

With that, she gave Tewnia a wet rag to dab some water on Shamona's face. Tewnia was holding her mother's head in her lap. Shamona had a smile on her sleeping face. Slowly she started to come around. Her eyes fluttered open and she first looked at her daughter and them me. She started to speak but Tewnia shushed her. She started whispering to her mother and I couldn't hear what was being said. I left them to their conversation and took the Sharps over to a likely looking tree and sat down. I opened out my cleaning kit and cleaned the weapon. The rest of the women had descended on the bear and already had him stripped of his hide. They were cutting up the meat to take back to the cave with us. When I finished cleaning my gun, I placed it back in its scabbard. I put the bandolier with it, ready for the next time. I put the spent brass in the mule's pack with the others. Manala had Abo cut some stout sticks to make a stretching frame for the bear pelt and already had most of it stretched.

Dinner was ready, and all the work crews were done and back in camp. We sat around the campfire and ate the food that had been prepared. After the events of the afternoon, it was as good to me as Prime rib, mashed potatoes and gravy and green peas! We all ate our fill. The women cleaned up afterwards. Of course they wouldn't let me help. They sat in groups after dinner talking and laughing. I strolled around the little camp talking to them. I was trying to get to know them a little better. Night was drawing near and Dana, Dina, Shanana and Shamona got up together. They were gathering the sleeping furs from each of the travois'. They cleared a place in the trees, filled a hollow with leaves collected earlier by the children and spread out the sleeping furs. Many of the sleeping furs were piled on and it looked like it might be comfortable. On the other side of the camp 4 other bundles were spread. They were for my 3 sons and 2 of my daughters. The other daughter is also my wife. She will be joining the rest of the wives tonight. I went over the schedule for keeping watch with Abo, Hamlin and Jacklo. I feel this is a well deserved placement of trust. The boys had shown great intestinal fortitude by standing with me as I worked the bear, protecting my flanks and the women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.