Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

Looking over my shoulder, I saw what had caught her attention. 3 men were crossing the grassy area in front of the cave. They were about 500 yards out. They all held spears and were shouting at us. To tell the truth, they didn't look friendly. The girl moved around behind me, trying to hide from them. This was all I needed to be on the defensive.

"Stay" I commanded. "Stay here." She seemed to understand and shook her head yes. She moved slightly so she was protected by a small outcropping of rock near the entrance to the cave. I wished she had gone inside, but took what I could get. I stood, Henry in hand and Blackhawks ready at my side, and started forward toward the men. They were shouting angrily at me. Then they came across Smiley. They jumped back in fear. When the cat didn't move they got their bravery back and poked it with their spears. Now it was my turn. "Get away from that" I yelled. They looked at me, looked at each other and did that 3 Stooges thing. Bumping into each other, they scrambled to get into a fighting position. Their shouts came at me. I wished I could understand their language so I could find out what their intentions were.

"Urgo mistha nagda and stay away" I heard. I couldn't quite believe it, but all of a sudden I could understand what they were saying.

"You go or we kill" the big guy in the middle shouted. "This our kill. We keep, you go!"

That statement meant trouble and I had no time to marvel at my sudden understanding of the language. I took it as a sign from a higher source and went on the offensive.

"Well I don't think you killed it. In fact, I don't think you ever killed one and I think you are the ones to go." I replied. I cocked the Henry and slipped a Blackhawk in my left hand. They could see the Henry but not the Ruger. I strode forward. They made ready to cast their spears. I brought the Blackhawk to bear and the man on the right fell. The one of the left followed as the Henry roared to life. The leader threw his spear and without watching it, turned to run. I shot out his right knee as I dodged the hastily throw spear. Down he went, screaming in pain. I slowly advanced on the downed man. He still had enough fight in him to pull out a knife. Looking at it, it seemed wicked. It was made of stone, flint would be my guess. I'd never seen a flint knife, but it sure looked sharp. I knew I would have to be very careful around it.

"Put down the knife and you may live." I ordered. "Then you can tell me just what the fuck you want and why you were yelling at me. I also want to know why you came at me in an attack formation. I did nothing to you, so my question is why?

"Me not talk to you. Maxtono not be pleased you kill Jazkon, Valero and Nezbalm. Me kill you when better. You see."

I shot his other leg, in the flesh, but I'm sure it still hurt. "Now answer my questions before I really get mad!"

"Don't hurt more. Girl belongs to me. Give back to Humbret"

"Well Humbret, here we are just you and me. It doesn't seem that you are able to do much of anything. Just how do you expect to survive, let alone take care of the girl?

"Men at camp, they help. I order, they obey. You be killed, me have girl. She run away but Jazkon find and bring back. She rejoin my harem, be good after me punish."

"Oh, you punish? How do you expect to do that? You can't even stand with 2 blown out knees." I said as I shot out his other knee. "You can't even raise a hand against her"

I shot out both shoulders.

"In fact, you can't even breathe!" I pulled the other Blackhawk and double pumped him. He wouldn't be beating anyone anymore.

I turned around to see the girl running toward me. I started out toward her. She launched herself at me and grabbed on tight. Her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She repeated over and over. She held a vice-like grip on me and we became overbalanced. I had holstered my Blackhawks, but I dropped the Henry as we started to fall. I twisted a bit so I wouldn't fall on her, and the ground was thankfully soft. She rolled me on my back and was nuzzling my neck. I pulled back a little and with my hand, lifted her chin upward. I planted my lips on hers, and her eyes flew open wide. Sorta like that proverbial deer in the headlights. But she didn't back away. Soon she relaxed and got into it. Then she started kissing back. When she did that, I started my lingual attack. She took it in stride and soon we were battling for tonsils! She was getting hot and I was turned on. Actually, rock hard and horny as hell.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.