Young Wolves
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by sirreadsalot10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man is bitten by a beautiful girl, and soon becomes confused by the changes he is undergoing. Faced with numerous challanges both personal and physical, he must save the girl and her friends from the tyranical rule of their Alpha werewolf. He will either become the Alpha he is destined to be or die.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Were animal   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Cameron and Jenifer lay in each other's arms. In the aftermath of their lovemaking, they were content to caress each other softly. Their hands tenderly explored each other now that they could touch freely.

"Cameron," she said softly, "There are a few more things I need to tell you."

"Go ahead," he said, running his fingers through her long luxurious black hair.

"Now that you're a werewolf, you will have to control your arousal in public. When you are sexually excited, you release a pheromone that human women can't resist. Your pheromones effect female werewolves as well, but not to the same extent.

You can still have sex with human girls, but you can't get them pregnant. You can only breed with another werewolf. Females go into heat every three months for about a week," she said. "It's the only time a werewolf can get pregnant. All the female members of a pack's heat cycles tend to sink up, so we are in heat at the same time."

"When do you go in heat?" He asked.

"In about a month," she responded, "Trish, Beth and I will start our cycles within a day or two of each other."

"Ok. I have a question. Why does Tyler force sex on all of you?" He asked. "I thought wolves were monogamous, and mated for life."

"That's true," she answered. "You need to understand that we are not wolves. We are werewolves, and that means we are as much human as wolf. We feel hatred, greed, envy, lust, and every other human emotion on top of our wolf instincts."

"Love too?" He asked softly.

"Yes, love too," she said squeezing him tight.

"What else?" He asked.

"We can only hunt south of town. That's why you saw me on your family's land," she said.

"Why only south of town?"

"Because, Tyler's father is the Alpha of a large pack in the city, they hunt the lands north of town all the way to the city," she explained. "His father doesn't know he started his own pack. Tyler says that if his father finds out, he and his pack will kill us all."

"His father doesn't live here?" he asked.

"No. Tyler and his mother live in that mansion on oak lane, but his father lives in the city," Jenifer answered.

"Is Tyler's mother a werewolf too?"

Jenifer nodded, "Tyler is pure born, so she has to be. She never leaves the mansion though, and we are not allowed to go there. Tyler is probably afraid she would tell his father if she found out about us."

"Let's say I defeat Tyler and free all of you. What is to stop Tyler from telling his father then?" he asked.

"I honestly don't know," she said.

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Is there any thing else?" Cameron asked.

"Another thing," She said, "Don't be surprised if you only need a few hours' sleep a night, now that your change is complete. We don't sleep much, leaves more time to hunt, I guess."

"Anything else?"

"I can't think of anything, except you have to hunt tonight. The moon is full tomorrow night." she said.

"I almost forgot about that. First let's figure out a plan to free the others and then we'll hunt," Cameron said.

They spent the next hour plotting. They would hash out ideas, discard some, and keep others. They finally decided that he would free Beth and Trish first since the girls must be freed one at a time. Then, best-case scenario, Tyler would attack while off balance with no time to prepare. If Tyler played it smart, Cameron would have to force a confrontation.

They finally agreed on all the details, and the hunt began. Cameron had never felt such exhilaration. His blood was pumping through his veins like lava, burning with the need to kill. The wind in his face as he ran beside Jenifer, naked, in half wolf form thrilled him to his core. He didn't know one animal scent from another, so he followed Jenifer's lead.

She picked up the scent of a rabbit and nodded to him. He took the lead and flew threw the forest, the scent burning in his nostrils. He closed in and caught sight of the rabbit. Realizing its danger, the rabbit darted into the underbrush. He crashed through hot on its tail. The rabbit changed direction impossibly fast as he closed in. His momentum carried him past the rabbit.

He scrabbled to a stop and then resumed the chase. This time he was ready when the rabbit tried the same trick. His clawed hand shot out with supernatural speed and snatched the rabbit as he thundered past. When his teeth closed on the rabbit and he felt its lifeblood flowing into his mouth, he felt more alive than he ever had before.

Cameron kissed Jenifer tenderly after they dressed and said their goodbyes. He got home in time to catch a few hours' sleep, but spent an hour, staring at the ceiling, thinking of everything that could go wrong with his and Jen's plan. Even if by some miracle everything went perfectly he still might have to face Tyler's father and his pack. He finally slipped into a troubled sleep.


Cameron and Jenifer ignored each other at school the next day, putting the first steps of their plan into action. He chatted with Sarah, and Jenifer hung with Tyler's group. At lunch, in the cafeteria, their eyes met across the student-filled room. She nodded almost imperceptibly.

'Good, ' he thought.

She had managed to convince Tyler to let Beth and Trish go to her house that night instead of hanging with them, 'so far so good.'

He had no classes with Tyler, John, or Allen, but had fifth period English IV with Jenifer. The day was going smoothly until she came into class. She was wearing a miniskirt that did nothing to hide her sumptuous legs, and a sleeveless low cut shirt that only accentuated the loveliness of her ample breasts. She had pulled her long black hair into a ponytail and her wonderful scent made its way to him through the crowded classroom. It permeated his nose and filled him with the uniqueness that was she and she alone. He kept slipping glances at her, remembering that just a few hours ago he had those breasts in his hands with his cock buried deep inside her. His cock began to harden in his jeans, and made him shift uncomfortably.

He was jolted from his, less than pure, thoughts when Leanne, the girl sitting on his left, slipped a folded piece of paper onto the edge of his desk. He was startled to see her phone number and the words "call me," scribbled on the note. He looked at her and she winked at him seductively.

He felt something touch his shoulder and turned to his right. Missy Evans was leaning over from her desk with her dainty hand resting on him. "Cameron I need help with English will you come over and help me after school?" She asked shooting Leanne a hateful look.

"Pay attention people," Mr. Hartford said loudly, and resumed his lecture on subject verb agreement.

Cameron glanced at Jenifer. She mouthed, "Control yourself."

It took a supreme effort, with Jenifer this close to him, but he managed to suppress his arousal. He was able to get through sixth and seventh periods incident free.

He gave Sarah a ride home after school. She stared out the passenger window of his Impala without speaking. Something seemed to be bothering her and she remained silent all the way to her house. He pulled into her driveway and threw the classic car into park.

"What's Wrong Sarah?" He asked, taking her hand in his.

"Something weird happened in last hour Chemistry," she said, pulling her hand away.

"What was it baby?" He asked, wondering what it could be.

"Missy Evans and Leanne Spencer got into a fight in the middle of class," she answered.

"Why?" He asked, innocently.

"You tell me," she said.

"How would I know?" He asked incredulously.

"They were fighting over you!" She accused. She flung open his car door and ran crying into her house.

His heart lurched in his chest as he watched her disappear through her front door. Guilt over what happened with Jenifer slammed into him. He didn't feel guilty about freeing her from Tyler's grasp. He felt guilty about how much he enjoyed making love to Jenifer, and the realization that he wanted to do it again and again.

He felt like he was being ripped apart. He loved Sarah, and wanted to be her lover as well. While she wasn't technically as pretty as Jenifer was, she was still beautiful in his view. She had shown him that he didn't have to be a total loner, and that there was someone out there that would love him just the way he was. He couldn't lose her.

He got out of his car and went to the front door. Sarah's mother answered his knock.

"Hello Mrs. Clarke," he said. "Can I speak to Sarah?"

"She doesn't want to see you right now Cameron," she said with a disapproving frown.

"But I don't know what I did wrong," he said desperately.

Her face softened, "These things happen sometimes. Just give her some time. I'm sure you two will work things out."


Beth and Trish followed Jenifer into her bedroom. They looked surprised when Jenifer locked her bedroom door, and looked up and down the street through her window. She closed the pink frilly curtains and turned to her friends.

"All right Jen, what is this all about?" Trish asked suspiciously, "You had us lie to Tyler, and tell him we needed to come over here to plan a special surprise for him."

"And it is a lie, because I ain't doing shit for that son of a bitch," Beth chimed in.

"It will be a surprise. Just not the kind he's hoping for," Jenifer said with a smile plastered on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" Beth demanded.

"I'm free!" Jenifer gushed.

"What do you mean you're free?" Trish asked, confused.

"I mean I'm free. No more Tyler. I have a new Alpha now, and he's wonderful!" She beamed at them.

"What the hell; how?" Trish asked dumbstruck.

"When?" Beth asked.

"Who?" Trish demanded.

Jenifer beamed triumphantly at her friends as they fired questions at her. "Cameron Reed," she said.

"Cameron fucking Reed?" Beth asked, astonished.

"That loner that hangs with Sarah Clarke?" Trish asked. "You better start at the beginning and don't leave anything out."

For the next half hour, Jenifer told them everything. She told them about accidentally biting him. She told them about what she felt through the bond at the lake house and discovering he was an Alpha. She told them how he had promised to help them all, and finally she told them how he had made love to her in the moonlight.

"Cameron fucking Reed?" Beth asked again.

"You all ready said that," Jenifer said patiently.

"And he fucked you," Beth said incredulously.

"He didn't just fuck me," Jenifer said. "He rocked my world, and he will yours too if you want him to."

"What do you mean, if I want him to?" Beth asked cocking her head.

"He's Gentle, Beth. He won't force anyone," she said. "He was horrified when he found out he would have to force himself in me the first time. He is nothing like Tyler. Cameron is Gentle, but so strong and male at the same time. Even his scent will make you wet between the legs, and when he sticks his big dick in you, you will know what heaven feels like."

"He's got a big stick?" Beth asked disbelievingly.

"Big, but not freak big," Jenifer replied, "You will be stuffed full, trust me."

"Jen I hate to burst your bubble," Beth continued, "But Cameron isn't big enough to whip Tyler in a fight."

"I was worried about that too, but Cameron doesn't even seem concerned," Jenifer said. "There is just something about him that makes me believe in him. He can do it, I know he can."

Trish had been sitting on the edge of Jenifer's bed. Her hands were in her lap. She stared off as if looking into a great nothingness. When she spoke, it was quiet and sounded as if she was afraid to hope. "Do you think he would let me be with Allen?" she looked up at Jennifer, tears falling from her green eyes.

"Oh Trish," Jenifer said kneeling in front of her friend. "I know he will."

Trish began to sob, and Jenifer gathered her friend into her arms.

"Cameron fucking Reed?" Beth asked.


Cameron cruised around town for a while trying to figure out a way to patch things up with Sarah. He wondered if he should just tell her the truth. Would she accept him as a werewolf and love him anyway, or would she think him a monster? Would she be able to accept his relationship with his female pack mates, and the way human women reacted to him? Would she want to become a werewolf too? There were no easy answers.

"Who died and made you god's gift to women?" Camille demanded when he got home.

"What are you talking about Camille?" He asked wearily. "I'm not in the mood for games."

"I'll tell you what I'm talking about," she said. "You know I'm an office aid last hour at school. Well, they dragged Missy Evans and Leanne Spencer into the office kicking and screaming at each other about which one the great Cameron Reed liked more. That's what I'm talking about."

"Camille, those are popular girls. I've hardly spoken three words to them all year," he said.

"They were both suspended for two weeks. When missy's parents took her home she was screaming Cameron needs me all the way out the front doors," she said in disbelief.

"I don't know why they're acting like that," he lied.

"Guess what else; the phone has been ringing off the hook," she said. "Five girls called to ask me if you have a girlfriend, and ten more called to ask why you're hot stuff all of a sudden."

"Sis, will you do me a giant favor?" He asked.

"Only if you ask real nice little brother, and depending on what it is, of course," she replied.

"Little brother? What are you like two minutes older than me?" he asked with a laugh.

"That's beside the point. Now, what's this favor?"

"Will you keep screening the calls?" He asked, "I only want to talk if it's Sarah or Jenifer Myers."

"Jenifer Myers?" she asked. "That reminds me she asked for our phone number Friday. What is going on with you two?"

"Nothing," he lied again, "Just friends."

"Suddenly you're friends with the head cheerleader?" She asked, "Jenifer and her friends make Missy and Leanne seem like lepers in the popularity ranks, and now you're her friend and she's calling you at home."

"Sis please?" He pleaded.

"All right, I'll help you out. This time!" she said, "But I know something fishy is going on with you, and I mean to find out what it is."

"Thanks Camille," he said.

He heard the phone ring as he trudged upstairs. He hung out in his room for a while and played some video games. He grew bored with killing aliens and decided to take a shower. When he got out of the shower, his sister was waiting.

"Jenifer called while you were in the shower," she said staring at him with an arched eyebrow.

"What did she say?" He asked impatiently.

"Don't get snippy," she replied. "She said tell Cameron same time, same place. What the hell is going on Cam?"

"Sis, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me," she said.

"Fine," he responded, "Jenifer turned me into a werewolf. Now I have to save her, a few other cheerleaders, and a few members of the football team from an evil werewolf who also happens to be our quarterback and state champion wrestler."

She stared at him, mouth agape, "If you don't want to tell me what's going on, fine, but don't ask me for anymore favors." She turned on her heels, stomped to her room, and slammed the door.

"What was that all about?" His mom asked behind him.

"Nothing," he responded

"Cameron, why aren't you wearing your glasses?" His mom asked.

The question caught him completely off guard. He had no explanation, and no lie prepared either.

"Uuh, just didn't feel like wearing them," he said lamely.

His mother looked at him worriedly, "Cam, honey, you know you can tell me anything. Don't you?"

"Jesus, mom," he said, "I just went through this with Camille. There is nothing going on with me."

"Cameron Charles Reed! Do you think I'm stupid?" Her tone changed from conciliatory to stern. "You think I can't tell when something is going on with my own son? You're taller and put on a lot of muscle. And now you can see without your glasses."

"Mom, I don't think you're stupid," he said defensively.

"It's steroids isn't it?" She asked almost sobbing.

He laughed and pulled his mother into a hug.

"Oh mom, you know me better than that," he said, and she sagged against him in relief. "Mom, I have been going through some changes. I'm not going to lie to you about that. I promise you it has nothing to do with steroids or drugs of any kind. Okay?"

"Then what is it?"

"Mom I've never asked you this before, but I just need you to trust that I would never do anything to hurt you or Camille. Can you do that?" He asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.