Young Wolves
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by sirreadsalot10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man is bitten by a beautiful girl, and soon becomes confused by the changes he is undergoing. Faced with numerous challanges both personal and physical, he must save the girl and her friends from the tyranical rule of their Alpha werewolf. He will either become the Alpha he is destined to be or die.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Were animal   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jenifer was worried. Everything was going terribly wrong. Biting Cameron Reed was a colossal fuck up. Her decision not to tell Tyler might be an even bigger fuck up. Then her parents sprang a weekend trip to the lake house on her. Tyler wasn't happy that she couldn't spend the day with the pack, but the only thing he hated more than disobedience was the possibility of discovery. She couldn't defy her parents without some sort of explanation, so Tyler excused her from the den meet.

She rubbed some sun tan lotion on her legs and arms and tried to relax. The sun shone hotly on her bikini-clad body as she lay on the back deck of their secluded lake house. She tried to let her mind relax and not worry about her problems. It was useless. Her thoughts kept returning to Cameron Reed.

Jenifer had never considered turning anyone before; especially knowing they would have to live with Tyler's tyranny. Even if the pack had an alpha that was kind and generous, she would not even have considered Cameron a candidate. He was handsome enough, she supposed, but he was a loner. He played no sports. He didn't go to parties. The only people she ever saw him with were his twin Camille and Sarah Clarke. Sarah was the female version of Cameron. If he was more outgoing like his sister, she might have considered him.

It was a moot point anyway. It was done, and she had to figure out what to do. The best course would be to go explain everything to Cameron when she got home tomorrow afternoon. She would have to do whatever it took to keep Tyler from killing him.

She could sense Cameron through the bond. The bond would only last another day or so until he changed enough to assume his half wolf form. He wouldn't even be aware of it, but she was. He had just finished exercising or something and seemed pleased with himself about something. She mostly just got impressions, moods, and emotions, nothing specific. Earlier in the morning, he was confused, then embarrassed. If he wasn't stupid, he knew something was up by now. His new abilities should be presenting themselves.

A thought occurred to her. Maybe Cameron would be an Alpha and he could free her and the others from Tyler. She shook her head. She was being foolish. Tyler says that almost all alphas are pure born like him. A pure born werewolf not a made wolf like her turned the few that were not. Besides, Cameron would have to best Tyler in a fight to free Allen and John. He might be six feet after the change but Tyler was at least six four. The chances of Cameron winning, even if by some miracle he was an alpha, were slim to none. To free the girls he would have to fuck each one of them.

Cameron's arousal hit her like a blow. She abruptly sat up. 'What the hell is he doing?' She thought. Warmth spread through her and her pussy began to moisten. She sucked in ragged breaths. Whatever he was doing, he was certainly aroused. Her nipples hardened as Cameron's lust and need flowed to her through the bond. Jenifer hoped he wasn't in public. He had no idea that his pheromones would make him irresistible to human women.

"Oh shit!" she said. She could feel his lust like it was her own.

Before she realized what she was doing, her hands were caressing her breasts. She was startled to realize what she was doing but couldn't stop. Her parents were boating on the lake and wouldn't be back for hours. She wanted to touch her self so badly. She rubbed her knees together creating friction in her wet pussy while she kneaded her breasts through her bikini top.

She removed her top and squeezed her breasts. Jenifer slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy slowly through her bathing suit. She pinched her hard nipples with the other. She was so excited, and the only thought in her mind was that Cameron was making her feel this way. Tyler never made her feel remotely this good.

An orgasm hit her like an avalanche. She never even felt it coming. Her body jerked and quivered. "Oh! Oh! So good! Ahhhhhh!" she arched back and cried out.

'That was his orgasm, ' she thought, as she collapsed back down.

Jenifer could feel that Cameron's excitement didn't recede at all from his powerful orgasm. Within seconds, her need and excitement matched his. She slipped her hand under her bikini bottoms and spread her pussy wide open. She moved her other hand down and inserted a finger into her dripping hole. She moved her finger in and out of her hot cunt while circling her clit with a finger from her other hand.

Jenifer felt Cameron's pleasure increasing. She inserted a second finger into her hot pussy, and began rubbing her clit harder and faster. This time she felt his orgasm coming and her own rose with it. She had the most powerful orgasm of her life. This time when she cried out it was just two words.

"Oh, Cameron!"


After their lovemaking, Cameron and Sarah lay in each other's embrace. Their hearts were slowly regaining their normal rhythms.

"Sarah," he said. "That was the most amazing experience of my life."

"Hmmmm," she moaned in response. "Mine too." She could feel him softening inside her.

"What made you decide the time was right?" He asked.

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I don't know. Something just came over me, and I wanted you so bad. It just felt right."

"Do you regret it?" he asked concern in his voice.

"Not for a second. We should have done that a long time ago."

He smiled and kissed her softly.

"Roll over so I can get something to clean us up," she said.

He rolled off her onto his back beside her. His now mostly flaccid cock made a slurping sound as it slipped from her saturated pussy. He put his hands behind his head and lay there his eyes half lidded with a look of dreamy happiness on his face.

'My pussy feels empty, ' Sarah thought as she climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom. She liked the way her pussy had a satisfied ache all through it.

A few moments later Cameron was startled from his blissful relaxation by the sound of Sarah's laughter. He looked up quickly. She was standing in the bathroom doorway holding a wet washcloth. She was laughing and pointing at his legs. He looked down. His underwear and sweats gathered just under his knees, and his big feet, with his shoes still on, pointed out at an angle.

'They look like clown feet, ' he thought. He looked at her, embarrassment plain on his face. She laughed even harder. Then he was laughing as well.

She was still chuckling when she reached him with the washcloth. She gently cleansed his cock of her virginal blood and their combined juices, then gave his balls the same treatment.

"There," she said. "You can pull your sweats back up now."

While dressing they kept sneaking peeks at each other. Every time their eyes met, they would burst out laughing again.


Cameron risked a speeding ticket and drove ten miles per hour above the speed limit all the way home. He didn't want his mother to get home before he did. If she came home and he wasn't there, she would worry because he had been so sick yesterday.

"Hey Jackass! Where have you been?" His sister Camille greeted him as he came through the front door. She stood before him hands firmly planted on her hips. "You had me worried sick. I almost called mom at work."

"Calm down Sis. I'm all right. Besides, I figured you were too occupied with Mike in your bedroom to worry about me," he said with a grin.

"Oh crap! You know about us? How did you find out? Please, don't tell Mom," she blurted out in a rush. She forgot her earlier anger.

"Don't worry Sis. It's cool. Your secret is safe with me if mine is with you," he said

"What's your secret?" She asked curiously.

"I made love to Sarah for the first time today. Sis, it was incredible," he replied smiling.

"Cam, I'm so happy for you two. And don't worry I'll keep your secret too."

The front door opened again and Sharon came in carrying a bag of groceries. "Hey kids," she said.

"Hey Mom, how was work?" Camille asked.

Cameron stepped forward "Let me carry those groceries for you Mom," he said, taking the bag from her arms.

"My! Someone looks like their feeling better," she exclaimed looking at Cameron. Her brow furrowed and she examined him more closely. "Camille, does your brother look taller to you?"

"He does, now that you mention it. He looks like he's gained weight too," Camille said.

Sharon went to the bathroom and got her scale, and grabbed her tape measure from her sewing kit on the way back.

"Cam, how tall were you last time we checked?" Sharon asked.

"Five ten, I think," he responded.

"And how much do you weigh?"

"Around one hundred and seventy five pounds," he answered.

He kicked off his shoes and stepped on the scale. His mom looked at the reading and said, "One hundred and ninety two."

Cameron stood strait while Camille held the tape on the floor. His mother ran the tape up his back to the top of his head. "Just a shade over six feet," she said.

'Damn!' Cameron thought. He had gained seventeen pounds and grown two inches since Thursday night. He also remembered that his dick seemed bigger when he was with Sarah.

"I know we can't afford new clothes mom so I haven't said anything," he lied quickly. "Also, I think my shoes are a size too small."

"Cam, we can't have you running around in clothes and shoes that don't fit. You don't worry about the money. I'll borrow some from your grandparents, and we'll go shopping tomorrow," Sharon said in a tone that brooked know argument.

"All right Mom. You win," he said. "Mom don't be mad, but I felt great when I woke up this morning so I went to jiu jitsu practice, and Brad promoted me to brown belt."

His mom and his sister both congratulated him. His mother was a little perturbed that he had trained after having been so sick but let it pass. They had a nice dinner together to celebrate. His mom and Camille put their nightly argument on hold for the special occasion.

After dinner, Cameron took the phone to his room and called Sarah.

"Hi Sarah," he said when she answered.

"Hi lover," she responded

He liked the sound of that. "I wanted to come by and see you tomorrow, but my mom wants to take me clothes shopping. It seems I've outgrown my clothes."

"That's ok Cam," she said. "I gotta clean the house before my parents get home anyway. To be honest I want to wait a few days before you come over again. If you came over we'd end up in bed again, and I'm pretty sore. I need some recuperation time."

"Are you sure you're not trying to get rid of me now that you've got what you wanted from me?" he asked with a laugh.

"Silly," she said. "I'm gonna do that to you a million times before I'm through with you."

"That's what I wanted to hear," he joked. "I love you."

"I love you too," she said hanging up the phone.


Cameron spent Sunday morning and early afternoon shopping with his mother for new clothes. He ended up with three new pairs of jeans, a new pair of shoes, and several new shirts. His socks and underwear still fit, if stretched a little.

After he got home, he called Sarah. They spoke for a little while, but she still had cleaning to do, so they cut it short.

He was just settling in to watch a ball game when the phone rang.

"Hello," he answered.

"Cameron is that you?" Jenifer's voice asked.

"Yeah it's me. When are you going to explain what's been happening to me. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little freaked," he responded.

"Look, I know you're freaking out. Just meet me at the place where I bit you at midnight and I'll explain everything. Ok?"

"I'll be there," he said and hung up.

He still had several hours before he would have to meet Jenifer. He settled into the living room recliner and began to think. The last few days had gone by in a blur. He hadn't taken time to analyze events. He knew that his senses had improved drastically. He could faintly here his mother humming while she sewed in her bedroom, and he could read the tiny address on a piece of mail from across the room. He could smell his sister's hairspray hanging in the air. Why she was putting on hairspray on a Sunday evening was beyond him.

He had grown taller and put on some muscle. He wondered if he was stronger. He went to the garage where his weight set was. His max bench press had been two hundred pounds. Cameron threw on one sixty five to warm up. He didn't have a spotter so he would have to be careful as he added weight.

After warming up, he loaded up two hundred. He pumped out ten reps.

'God damn!" He thought. 'I could only lift two hundred one time last week.'

He continued to add weight until he didn't have any left. Three hundred was almost as easy as two had been.

'Yeah I'm definitely stronger, ' he thought.

The trek to the rock was much easier this time. He could see in the dark almost as easily as in the daylight. If Jenifer could see this well, it was blind luck she hadn't spotted him the other night. He knew she was already there as he approached. He heard her clear her throat once and could smell her perfume a hundred yards away.

Jenifer could hear him coming as well, though he moved much quieter than the last time she listened to him move through the woods. She couldn't feel the bond anymore, so he could assume half wolf if he wanted to now. The breeze swirled and brought his scent to her sensitive nose. For a split second, she felt the need to lower her head to him as he approached. Her breath caught in her throat.

'Could it be true, ' she thought.

Then he stepped out of the tree line and she knew. Hope blazed in her soul as her eyes locked on him. He was an Alpha. He was a beautiful, glorious, Alpha! She was so thankful she hadn't told Tyler. Cameron would already be dead if she had. Then caution reasserted itself. He might be as bad as Tyler was.

She bowed her head to him but he seemed to take it as a nod of greeting. She watched him regarding her with his deep brown eyes. He seemed surprised to find her wearing jeans and a tee shirt. He ran his finger through his short brown hair as if he didn't know what to say.

"Hi, Cameron," she offered.

"What are you?" He asked softly.

She shrugged. "Werewolf," she said simply

He didn't seem surprised by her statement. Inside he already knew. His next statement made her heart sing.

"I don't want to hurt people," he said, worry evident in his voice.

"You don't have to," she responded.

"Am I going to turn into a wolf?" He asked.

"Not if you hunt and make a kill within five days of the full moon," she said.

"Why don't you just tell me everything," he said pleadingly

"Ok, first let me say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bite you. You scared me and I reacted," she said. "The main thing you need to know is that if you bite someone they will turn. You can change to half wolf at will, but only to full wolf on a full moon; and then only if you haven't hunted and killed."

"Wait, what is half wolf?" he asked.

"This," she said and changed forms.

Her canine teeth extended as her nose and mouth formed a petite snout. Her ears elongated to an elfish appearance while her fingernails grew into claws. Fine black hair quickly grew along the outside of her arms.

Cameron took a step back and then held his ground. He could see in her eyes that she wasn't going to attack him. This is what he was now and he knew he would have to get used to it. In fact, strangely, she retained her considerable beauty.

She changed back. "In that form you retain your intelligence and will. You will just be faster and stronger than you are now. We hunt in half wolf form. If you don't bleed something within five days of the full moon, you will change to full wolf. If that happens, you will be nothing but a beast. You will kill anything, even children if they cross your path."

"What do I have to kill to keep that from happening?" he asked

"Any animal will do the trick," she said

"Even my pet hamster?"

She laughed, "Yes even your hamster will work."

"How do I change to half wolf?"

"You just will it and it happens. It's as simple as that. Why don't you try it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.