The Girl Next Door
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Stultus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It is really cheating if she asks your permission to have an affair… and with the girl next door? A young married couple discovers that the women next door to their apartment run a live porn webcam and slowly they join the fun, or do they? Note the story codes – this is a more explicit story than is usual for me nowadays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

For the next week, I was watching Carla and Dora cavort daily, and doing increasingly nasty things to each other, in both the bedroom and to my increasing dismay, the bathroom. Friday's 'We're not in Kansas anymore!' moment was when Dora adjusted the bathroom camera for a closer view down into the bathtub, as she and my wife took turns pissing all over each other. Sure they took a long playful bath together afterwards, but this was a serious shocker for me that showed that Carla was very willing to take her new sexual relationship with Dora to far-off distant places that I'd never even caught sight of before! Sure I knew that she wanted a more exotic sex life – and now I was sure she'd found the fulfillment of every single sordid fantasy that she'd ever even dreamed about ... and now all coming true – and in front of a living audience!

And she was loving every single minute of it.

Even in 'open marriages', the couple usually establish some sort of ground rules and they try respecting the wishes of their spouses. By this point Carla could tell that I 'knew', as she was now almost flaunting the affair in my face, but she was in no mood to patch up our own relationship. The silent treatment mostly now perpetually persisted and often now she stayed late in the evening with Dora, long after I'd return home from work. From my side of the bedroom, I could easily hear my wife's loud 'I'm cumming' scream from the other side of the brick wall, and I eventually decided that she was making as much noise during sex as possible ... both for the camera and to deliberately annoy me!

She was sure that she had won the war, and was having the last say in the matter – and driving the knife home, over and over again just out of spite to win meaningless points. She didn't want a divorce ... but she didn't want any changes to her new relationship either. In fact, she had already pretty much voted with her feet, spending the vast majority of the next two weekends as well with Dora.

Increasingly, Carla and I had been avoiding each other and not talking. She was giving me the permanent silent treatment until I agreed to surrender ... something I had now decided I would never do, even if it did mean divorce. A word that was now increasingly entering my daily thoughts.

Paula, now discovering that someone else had been keeping her side of the bed warm all day, every day, was considerably less amused and much more willing to take some direct action.


While Paula might have had some suspicions of her own (she's a very bright girl) it wasn't until the third Friday of this circus that she became aware of Carla's growing sexual relationship with Dora. She found out the hard way, coming home in the evening to find the lovers still entwined in a deep sixty-nine in their bedroom. She was not amused, and I had a semi-ringside seat to the argument watching it on the cam. Unfortunately, Dora quickly turned off the sound and they also moved the fight just off-camera.

I can't say for certain, being limited to what I could overhear through the brick, but at a wild guess I'd Dora shared Carla's talent for blaming others for her own mistakes. The best defense being a good offense, Dora apparently was blaming Paula's long work hours as the reason (and entitlement) for her own affairs ... plus her slut roommate was undoubtedly doing it with a dozen men behind her back, or so she claimed loudly with mock righteousness with absolutely no proof!

I've never understood why cheaters always blame their cheating to be the fault of their innocent companion! It's like they feel that since they have the urge to cheat, that their partner does as well. Thus, out of guilt, they always want to be the first to put the blame (wrongly) on someone else, so that they can cover-up or excuse their own sins. In any case, Paula wasn't falling for it and put the blame right square where it belonged and she left the house immediately in a snit.

Nonchalantly, the girls put the cameras back on and right back to having sex again, right where they'd left off. Coolly indifferent, the women stayed at it again for hours and Carla never even bothered to return home that night. That spoke volumes about their relationship ... and ours – they were determined to have their fun and anyone who didn't like it could just piss off!


I decided to go into work on Saturday, while no one was there to watch me watch the cam and where I could mope about in someplace quiet, where I felt comfortable. Just for fun, I left some blank divorce paperwork on our coffee/dining table where she'd be certain to see it, assuming that she ever returned home this weekend.

It was a long day and frankly a bit boring until Paula returned home about noon, catching the lovers playing in the shower. After a long fight, copious tears from Paula and a great deal of coaxing, Dora and Carla got Paula to join them and soon one thing lead to another and the three girls ended up together on the big king sized bed playing, and they stayed intertwined in lovemaking for the rest of the day.

Actually, it was fairly obvious even to the casual viewer that Paula wasn't really too into this threesome scene and was probably just going along to avoid another big fight. Increasingly it became obvious to me and even to some of the more astute veteran cam watchers online, that Dora and Carla would actually have preferred to just fuck together, and poor cuckold Paula was now little more than a pleasant distraction.

Late afternoon, when Paula got out the bed and got dressed, her other two lovers were much too busy with each other to notice or even much care. That moment spoke volumes for me too. At this point I knew just where my marriage was at the moment, and like Paula, I knew that I didn't feel like playing second fiddle anymore! No goodbyes were said, but the long sad look that Paula gave them before she left spoke volumes.


About an hour later, the girls took a break and got dressed, turned off the computer with a message that they were going out for dinner and dancing and they could expect a really hot show later on tonight! Since the dinner and dancing didn't seem to involve me, I decided that I ought to get home myself and make my own alternative plans.

Leaving work to return home, I wasn't the slightest bit surprised to find that Carla had made a brief trip into the house to change into one of her slinkier dancewear outfits. She had looked at my divorce paperwork and scrawled a brief note.

"Do whatever you want, you will anyway!"

I don't think she understood that by now she had gone too far and that our marriage was now probably beyond all hope of saving. She was lost in her pleasure to her new world of sex without limits, while being watched by thousands.

Carla had always loved sex, needing it almost daily with me, but now I could tell that her new lesbian experiences seemed to be even more fulfilling for her, as if she had found a piece of herself that had always been missing as she made love with another woman. I could tell that this was a Pandora's box that could never again be closed, even if she chose to return and rebuild our relationship sometime in the future.

There is no easy way for a man's ego to admit that his lover had left him, probably forever, for another woman. On the other hand, I sort of understood how and why this had happened and that there was enough blame to go around. I knew that forcing a confrontation wouldn't accomplish anything at this stage and that only the shock of a separation would even have a chance of bringing Carla back to her senses ... assuming she even wanted a reconciliation at this point.

For better or worse, I had already decided that I was not going to unilaterally share my wife, on Carla's terms alone. If I surrendered that point, then the door was open for anything and everything. Someday I'd just come home to then find another man in my bed, or perhaps a dozen of them. If Carla could no longer live in a marriage with any sort of meaningful rules or boundaries then I would be a damned fool if I meekly acquiesced to it!

I didn't really want a divorce yet – but I wasn't going to slowly enable her to chip away the last bits of the love that I had had for her. It was time for me to put my foot down, and leave. The next step was entirely up to her.


I had started to pack up a bag with my clothes but I soon got distracted as I saw the last light of day shine in through the bedroom window and I realized that I had not fed the fish today. Going out back to the fish pond I saw Paula was there, just sitting next to it, waiting ... I suppose for me. She had been there awhile, crying, but now she was very much in control of her emotions ... probably more so than I was!

"Is now a good time to talk?" She asked.

"The best. Carla and Dora have gone out for awhile, but they'll be back later ... and we don't have to be here then. At least I don't plan to be still here. Do you have a friend you can stay with?"

"Not really. Maybe I could call a friend from the cooking school, crash on her couch until graduation in a few months, but it would really be an imposition, I really don't know her that well ... and she's not a lover. When did you learn that your wife was shacking up with Dora?"

"Just about right from the start. She wanted to rub my nose in it and make a really big production out of the fact that she felt she had the right to have an affair with or without my permission. I've been watching her, them ... and even you with them, last night ... I think they've attached themselves firm to each other, like they're now the actual married couple and we're both just outside troublemakers. I can see the writing on the wall bright and clear - I'm leaving ... what are you going to do?"

"The same, I think. Let them have their fun and get out of their way ... I think to fight this any more is just going to cause more pain and trouble, and neither of them are worth it. I don't think I can ever trust her again."

"That's really the issue for me as well, trust." I agreed. "Can I help you get your things? Dora doesn't leave the house much apparently, so this would be the best time to pack up, assuming you do want to make that clean break with a minimum of drama."

She did. I helped her up from the ground and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before we went inside. A rather nice affectionate and feminine hug.

"I thought you didn't like men very much?" I asked her as we went inside her flat.

"Wherever did you hear that from? I like guys very much – my last lover before Dora was male. That's probably why she was always afraid that I'd leave her someday for cock again, and she's probably right. I wasn't ever completely dyke enough to suit her. She had some rather extreme tastes and I wasn't comfortable enough to do absolutely everything that she wanted me to do ... or at least with her!" She winked and fortunately the topic changed as she found her three suitcases and showed me which drawers held her clothes to be packed.

Within twenty minutes, Paula had everything packed up that she cared about, including most of the kitchen stuff, which was all hers and her three suitcases of clothes and two boxes of kitchenware were now all sitting in my living room. I was next going to finish my own packing but Paula distracted me by offered to take me out to dinner. She could probably get us a kitchen table at the restaurant she was interning at, and probably for free as well. As we were both now quite hungry, and still rather poor, this sounded like a pretty good plan.

Over dinner, and it was a fantastic one, she introduced me to some of her co-workers, as well as the executive chef and even the owner. They hadn't known anything about Paula's personal life and they all assumed I was her boyfriend and I didn't bother to correct them. If she hadn't told them she had been living with a lesbian girlfriend then it certainly wasn't my place to tell them otherwise. Dressed up halfway decently, we did quite look the part of a dating couple. The age difference was just about right as well, with me being only about three years older than she was.

"Carla was a damn fool!" Paula muttered, mostly to herself but quite within my hearing.

"Undoubtedly, but why would you say so?" I asked her with a laugh. She smiled and took a gulp rather than sip of her glass of wine and then took and gently held my right hand.

"I was never home much, when Carla was over just visiting, but she did talk about you a lot. She did love you once, you know ... and I got the impression you were a very kind man, but you just didn't challenge her, or give her everything she needed. Like Dora, she seems to thrive on drama and making scenes, while like me, you prefer your life to be quiet and peaceful. She's going to miss you some day, but by then I hope some other more appreciative woman is going to realize what a treasure you are and have you long stolen away for herself!"

I think she realized then that she had overplayed her hand a little bit and she went right back to being pretty, quiet and mysterious. The clinch on my hand didn't lessen however. Her kitchen friends came by offering us more wine and she accepted with alacrity.


When we returned back to the duplex after dinner, we discovered that Dora and Carla had returned just before us, as the hood of Dora's car was still warm to the touch. We went inside my house and found that as expected we were quite alone ... and undoubtedly would be for most, if not all of the night.

I asked Paula if she had decided where she could go for the night, so that I could load up her car with her stuff, but she said she still hadn't thought of a decent option. She had no family in town and her friends were just casual ones or barely acquaintances. To be a gentleman, I offered her the sofa and she nodded her acceptance. She did ask if I could turn on the computer to see what our ex-lovers were up to at the moment, and I did. I was actually quite curious too myself!

Back from their dinner, they had apparently cut short the dancing when they got too hot for each other to wait any longer. Currently they were in the bathtub head to cunt in a sixty-nine when Dora, who was on top, suddenly began to piss right into Carla's mouth.

"Did I just see what I think I saw?" I asked Paula in amazement.

"Yeah, she really loves stuff like that! She goes on wet and wild power trips sometimes. I didn't like to do that for her, but she'd have 'accidents' sometimes. It was sort of fun ... sometimes, but if I'm going to have someone piss on me, or want to see it go into my mouth or face, then I need to feel happy and comfortable with that lover and know that they love and respect me ... and maybe even enjoy it when I return the favor."

"Sounds quite fair to me!" I admitted. "I think Carla has that same opinion too, as she's definitely returning the favor now!"

The girls needed a good hot shower now and we needed to move my computer monitor closer to us over on the coffee table so that we could watch from the sofa. As all of her stuff was packed away, Paula asked me for an old shirt that she could use as a sleepshirt and due to her slightly petite size one of my old comfortable workshirts did in fact nearly come down to her knees. I don't think she was wearing anything underneath it, but I was too polite to mention it.

I told her I'd leave her in peace, alone to sleep on the sofa, already complete with a blanket and a pillow from my regular nights spent there, but she just snuggled up close to me and we watched our former lovers have their fun. They were putting on a very hot cam show tonight, still warming up their audience which was already at over two thousand watchers, as they kissed and fondled each other naked, slowly in front of the cameras teasing their viewers, and each other.

Watching her ex-lover kiss my wife, with affection, love and need, soon brought Paula once again to tears. It was apparently a depth of love and warmth that had never quite been shown to her. It was a harsh way of showing her that now Carla and Dora felt an affection for each other that already far surpassed what they had shown to their previous committed lovers. I had seen this look earlier; it had helped me make my decision to make a clean break with Carla. Now Paula was having the same understanding about Dora.

As Paula cried, she fell into my arms for comfort, needing my arms to hold her close. She cried for a long time, with her petite nose flat against my chest and neck as she whimpered and nuzzled close against me as I cradled her. While I caressed her hair and back to comfort her, her tear-filled eyes lifted up for a moment after she gently kissed my neck and somehow our lips met and we kissed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.