Dave, Would You...? - Cover

Dave, Would You...?

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amy has a problem with growing pains. Mom suggests that Amy get help from her older brother Dave; just the way she had been helped by her older brother years ago.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Dave's eyes got as big as saucers. "Uncle Mike used to rub mom's tits when they were kids?"

"That's what she said."

"She really suggested that I should massage your breasts?"

"She said that I should ask you. Will you Dave?"

"You really want me to fondle your tits?"

"Oh, yes, please."

"Did mom say anything else?"

"Yes, she said that you would get a hard on and that I should not be a cock tease. Do you have a hard on?"

"Of course I do."

"Can I see it?"

Dave stood up and peeled off his Speedo. His still growing six inch cock pointed up at a forty-five degree angle. Now it was Amy's turn for her eyes to get big. "It's beautiful," she said.

"You think so?"

"Oh yes, can I touch it?"

"I guess so."

Amy reached out and wrapped her right hand around the first adult cock she had ever seen. "It's so big." She stroked it a little. "It's like soft on the outside and hard on the inside."

Dave moaned. "You keep doing that and you'll make me cum."

"Really?" she asked excitedly as she continued to stroke her brother.

Dave bowed his back thrusting his pelvis out towards his sister. Amy saw a little pre-cum appear at the tip and decided to taste it. She leaned forward licked the drop off the tip of Dave's cock. He moaned louder. Amy liked the taste and decided that she wanted the rest. Since it was obvious that Dave was going to cum soon, he might as well do it in her mouth. She opened her mouth and took as much of his cock as she could. Amy remembered what she had heard from some of girls that she shouldn't scrape a guy's cock with her teeth. She sucked for a moment before continuing to jack off her brother, sliding him in and out through her lips. She never let the cock head out of her mouth and kept her tongue against the underside of her brother's penis.

Amy felt Dave's hands on the back of her head as he thrust in and out of her mouth. She brought her left hand up to feel his balls. The sack was starting to contract and firm up. It wasn't long before she was rewarded for her efforts. Dave grunted and thrust her head down on to his dick. Her hand prevented it from going in too far. She wasn't prepared though for the amount of cum that her brother squirted into her mouth but she didn't miss a drop. She swallowed and kept sucking until Dave was spent.

When he collapsed back into the water she asked, "So how did I do with my first blow job?"

"That was your first?"

"Yep."

"That was amazing. I can't imagine how good you will be after you have done it for a while."

"Well, I'll be happy to practice on you if you'll massage my breasts whenever they get sore."

"You've got a deal. We can't do it too much, Nancy will want her share. It's not as if I can say,

'Sorry, I can't get hard because my little sister has been sucking me off every day.'"

"So you'll massage my breasts?"

"I'd massage you anyway, sis. No charge. When would you like me to start?"

"How about right now? What would you like me to do?"

"Come over here, sit in my lap, and lean back. I'll do the rest."

Amy stood up and turned her back to Dave spreading her legs so that she could sit in his lap. She was delighted to feel Dave's semi-hard cock nestle between her ass cheeks. As she leaned back against his muscular body he brought his hands up to cup her growing breasts. The stiff peaks of her nipples were in the center of his palms. Dave began gently kneading her boobs.

"Oh, yes. That feels good. Thanks big brother."

Dave was enjoying himself as much as his little sister was. He loved the feel of Amy's tits just as much as he like fondling Nancy's larger but just as firm breasts. "No problem, any time"

"And thank you for letting me suck you off. I have been wondering what it was like to have a guy shoot off in my mouth."

"I'll be happy to help anytime you want more practice." Dave felt himself getting hard again and was surprised how fast he was recovering. When he was with Nancy it usually took at least ten minutes, just enough time to finger her to a good cum or three.

Amy wiggled her butt against Dave's resurgent erection. "Oh I want more tonight, but not in my mouth."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, big brother, that I want that piece of meat between your legs between my pussy lips. I want you to fuck me tonight, twice if possible."

"Have you ever been fucked before?" asked Dave as he lowered his right hand to cup Amy's mound. He squeezed it gently before insinuating his middle finger between her pussy lips near the bottom of her slit.

"No, I'm still a virgin as far as fucking a guy goes but you won't find my hymen if that's what you are looking for. I already took care of that little complication."

Dave pushed his finger into her to the first knuckle. "Took care of it? How?"

"Julie, Beth, and I took care of each other's cherries at a sleep over last year. We used one of mom's smaller dildos."

Dave started stroking his finger in and out of the entrance to Amy's pussy. "Mom has dildos?"

"Oh, yes. That feels good. Sure, she even got me one for my birthday this year. I use it several times a week but I want to try the real thing."

"I understand why you might want one but why would mom need dildos? I hear dad plowing her all the time. She's not exactly quiet."

"I hear them too. It makes me so wet and horny I usually have to get out my little friend and fuck myself at the same time. Mom is so lucky that she has dad around all time."

"I'm sure it works both ways. I got to watch them about eighteen months ago. They thought we were asleep and didn't close their door all the way. That might have been the night that they made Abby."

"I bet that was wild. How did they do it?"

"Mom was kneeling on the edge of the bed and dad was plowing her from behind. At first she was on her hands and knees. Dad's fucking made her boobs swing back and forth with each stroke. After a few minutes, she put her head down on the bed facing away from me. I could hear her urging him to fuck her harder and faster."

"Oh, you can finger fuck me harder and faster. Then what happened?"

Dave adjusted his reach to get more of his finger in his little sister. He also made sure to rub the heel of his hand against her clit. "Dad grabbed her hips and started to power stroke into her. He wasn't as fast but he was pulling his cock almost all the way out before slamming it back into her. Mom was moaning 'Yes!' and 'Faster!' and 'Fuck me you bastard I'm going to cum'. It looked to me that when she came, she clamped down on dad's dick because he suddenly stopped fucking. His cock was all the way in her and he held it there. I figured that he was shooting his sperm into her."

"Wow. What happened then?"

"I don't know. I thought I should get back to my room before they caught me. Besides, I had been stroking my cock the whole time I watched them and I wanted to cum too. I'm glad I got some tissues before I got in bed because it only took a few strokes before I was emptying my balls. I would have made a real mess if I hadn't had the tissues."

"Well, you won't be needing tissues any more. Unless, that is, you use them to stop your cum from flowing out of my pussy after you fuck me." The thought of her big brother shooting his cum into her tripped Amy's trigger and sent her off into Never-Never Land.

When she finally came around, she turned and climbed back into her brother's lap. Now her breasts with their stiff nipples were right in front of his mouth. More importantly his now fully hard cock was between her legs and rubbing against her clit. Dave didn't waste the opportunity and started to suck on Amy's breasts. "Oo, big brother that feels so good. It is like there is an electrical connection between my tits and my pussy." She reached down and grabbed Dave's erect cock and pointed it at her pussy. "As much as I like this, we need to stop right now and go inside."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.