El Yes, We'd Like Some of That
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by Ol'Mac


Awakening any head of state in the early morning hours, is admittedly, not a smart move. Doing so to a possible 'ally', could be likened to stepping way out on a very shaky branch.

As he was sipping his cup of wake up tea, Pakistan's Prime Minister was wondering if the U. S. had finally lost all sense of reasonably civilized behavior. When he judged that more than four of his brain cells were working, he waved his hand for the phone headset, answering with, "Yes?"

"Hold for The President, Sir," came back down the line followed by a few electronic clicks.

"Mr. Prime Minister, my deepest apologies for waking you at this hour, but the information we have just come into seemed time sensitive enough to justify this call."

"Mr. President, if you have information regarding the security of my nation, then no apology is needed, Sir."

"Very well and thank you for your understanding. As of twenty minutes ago, we were able to confirm that your nation is being targeted as a recipient of at least sixteen of the green and blue Dragon beings that I'm certain you must be aware of. Their ETA is being projected as somewhere between five to seven hours from right now."

"Majan, you've always been a moderate influence in a very unstable region and I just thought you deserved a heads up on this development. All of my top level advisors counseled me to do nothing when the first of these beings appeared in the U. S. and looking back on how this event has played out, I'd have to say it's the best counsel I've ever gotten from that group."

"I can also tell you from firsthand experience that if you should be lucky enough to have a face to face encounter with any of them, your life will never be the same. The closest I can come to describing that event was like being wrapped up in my Mother's arms again and feeling that same sense of deep safety and peace sweep over my heart. My fondest hope, is that you experience the same thing."

"As for their destination, the closest my people have been able to narrow it down to would be in the area of Peshwar. You might want to mosey up that way for a visit soon," said The President with a chuckle.

"Mr. President, I don't even know how to begin to thank you enough for this knowledge, but you need to know that it will go far in bringing the more anti- U. S. elements under control. After all, your little heads up call will certainly not go unrecognized and their whole political platform is based on how the U. S. is bent on the destruction of Islam and the words of Allah. I can see no way this can do anything but torpedo their party."

"Mr. Prime Minister, I'm pleased to have had a hand in your adversaries downfall. Please feel free to call on us if anything comes up that we can help with," The President then paused for a moment and then stated, "You know, we have a G-8 summit coming up in about three months. Do you think that Pakistan would like to attend as a guest of the U. S.? I can't think of any better way to get across the idea that things have changed to the others."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.