The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 32

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Early in the evening about a week and a half after returning from their visit to the Convent, Mary picked up the ringing telephone and heard, "Hi this is Sister Samantha calling. Is this Novice Mary Avril?"

When she answered "Yes," she heard, "Mother Superior wishes to talk to you. Please hang on."

Mary gulped, couldn't figure out whether to laugh or to cry but was able to put the phone to her breast and call out, "John ... It's Mother Superior!"

"I'll get on the line," he called back to his wife.

Just as Mary heard a 'click' as he picked up, Mother Superior's voice came on the line. "Hi, Mary. Is John there too?"

"Yes I am," he answered. "How may we help you?"

"Well, I have those forms you two need to fill out and a few other things I need to discuss with you.

"Would it be convenient for me to visit you this coming Saturday?"

"I'll be here all day. Anytime that's convenient for you is OK for us ... Right Mary?"

"Sure John. Anytime would be fine."

"Well, I do have a busy day so I'd like it to be early, perhaps 9 am. Is that OK with you two."

Mary answered, "That would be fine. I'll have the coffee hot and ready."

"That works for me," Mother Superior said. "I'll have the Accountant with me and two of my Pages. If necessary, the Pages can wait in my car."

"No, that would be fine. We have a large dinning room and we'll all fit in there comfortably," commented Mary.

"OK, then. I'll see you at nine. Thank you. Bye," said Mother Superior.

John who had been the study, stepped into the living room where Mary was sitting still not knowing whether to laugh or cry. "I've been waiting for her call," she admitted. I'm so afraid something will happen and our bubble will burst."

He sat down next to her and pulled them together. She put her head on his shoulder and in a halting voice almost akin to sobbing said, "What if they've changed their mind and don't want us.

"What if the impregnation doesn't work or the In vitro fails or the surrogate miscarries."

"Hun. Relax," John offered Mary. "Lots can happen ... or not. Mother Superior said, 'Just like life, nothing is guaranteed.'.

"So for now Hun, let's not sweat the small stuff. She did tell us that they'd visit after the Accountant recovered, so he's better and now their coming just like they said."

"I know, but I'm still worried ... I've been worrying all the time. What if we go ahead, join and become full members. What if we never get a child?"

First he smiled at his wife and then John let out a booming laugh. "Hun, if the whole thing with my sperm fails. It doesn't matter. What I want is what you want, a child.

If things fail, then it gets real simple. We get to choose one wonderful child from the orphanage.

"Either way it's a win-win for us. We'll finally have the child we want."

Mary finally began to settle down. His confidence cleared her fears. Then her tears started, "John I so want a child.

"I don't want all that we went through at the Convent to go for a loss."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.