The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 30

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

As John settled next to Judith in the front seat of the Momma Mobile, he leaned over to whisper into her ear. "You know," he quipped, "I really didn't get to see much of your bedroom. Did I."

Judith turned to him showing the light crimson beginnings of a blush to her cheeks. Quickly a smile radiated from her face as she quietly confided to him, "Well ... the next time you and Mary visit, I'll ask Kim if he would like to show her his bedroom again."

Before John could react to Judith's suggestion everyone heard Kim say, "Will you?"

"I'd love too," was Mary's fast reply.

John chuckled at Mary's admission when everyone in the cart laughed at their exchange. Not someone who avoided a challenge, Judith turned to John with a twinkle in her eyes followed by, "And I promise you can sleep in my bed!"

Pulling her right hand off the steering wheel, giving it a soft kiss to its palm, John slyly told Judith, "Only if you are there with me."

"That's the only way I'd have it," Judith replied with the same twinkle glowing in her voice as was evident in her eyes.

John felt the soft hand of his wife settle on his shoulder. Then the unmistakeable sound of Kim and Mary exchanging a kiss. Shortly thereafter, with tenderness in her voice, she admitted, "The same with me."

Firmly pressing the accelerator Judith said, "Now that that's settled, I've got to get us all back to the Convent. We don't want to keep Mother Superior waiting."

The modified golf cart whirred into action giving everyone's head a jolt backward as it lurched forward. Judith laughed, saying, "These old things can still put on a little speed."

After a pause she explained, "Mother Superior has yelled at me more than once about speeding."

Just then a loud, long car honk caused Judith to turn white. "Ooops!" she whispered to John as she eased off on the accelerator. "Mom's behind us. I'm in for it now."

The glass waiting room of the station came up quickly. With a press of the remote the doors opened allowing the cart to enter the tunnel.

Placing his hand on Judith's knee, John suggested softly, "Take it easy."

After a short laugh he added, "We don't want you to wind up in detention for the rest of your life."

Judith patted John's hand a couple of times and then let it come to rest on top of his. She gave him a devilish glance as she guided his hand to the flesh of her knee. Slowly, she guided his digits under her Tunic, upward along her inner thigh.

It was evident she needed both hands for negotiating the winding tunnel, so she let his hand go. It was a mere couple of inches from her sex.

Another devilish glance to John made it clear her intent. After a slight squeeze to her thigh he followed with a wiggling motion, rubbing the side of his hand against her labia. Judith giggled from the contact but didn't let on to the other passengers just where John's hand was.

The warmth he felt from the intimacy radiated up his arm and throughout his being. Mary saw the back of John's neck and the edges of his ears start to turn slightly crimson. She swatted his shoulder telling him, "Behave. We don't want you to cause Judith to crash this thing in this narrow tunnel."

"Just when it was getting interesting," sighed Judith as John moved his hand from between her legs and folded his hands in his lap. Moments later, the cart pulled up into the parking space below Mother Superior's office.

"Over this way," Judith said as she turned from the stairway in front of them and headed to a second, smaller stairway, off to the side. "This leads up to the changing room.

"Mom..." then with a mutter under her breath that sounded like "Oh, Shit" she corrected her error. "Sorry ... Mother Superior ... will meet us all there."

"It's OK," John commented. "I don't think she'll know what you said."

"If only," was Judith's almost silent reply.

Everyone heard Mother Superior's voice float down the stairway as they moved upward. "Right Judith," she said, then repeated her daughter's epithet, "If only!"

"She hears everything," Judith confided to John.

"Knows everything too," the familiar voice said from the top of the stairway as the door opened wide, revealing Mother Superior standing there.

With a sweep of her arm, she offered "Come on in," as her invitation to the three couples and their Pages.

"Judith, I think you forgot about our security system," Mother Superior commented eliciting a gasp from her daughter.

"Care to explain about that to our newest members?"

"Oh, no!" Judith gasped and her hands came up to hide her cheeks as they began to show a very bright crimson tinge.

"Yes, Judith ... Tell everyone about our security system."

Judith hesitantly began, "Our security system has internet Wi-Fi.

"That means Mother Superior can see what's happening anywhere on the Convent's Campus. She can see and hear all, wherever she is on Campus or the world for that fact," Judith explained through her fingers.

"She even has a computer in her CAR!!!"

Finally she stopped shaking her head and whispered softly to herself, "I'm toast."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.