The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 26

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The gentle brightness which precedes the morning sunrise slowly illuminated Judith's bedroom signaling dawn was approaching. As he awoke John's first thought was, "Mmmm ... This soft warm body snuggled up against me is so nice," then with mixed feelings his brain added, "I'm going to miss sleeping with her."

Turning his face toward Judith, he cuddled her close and placed his lips to hers. Hers broke out into a smile and in return pressed to his. One eye partially opened as she woke. When the second started to open and she gradually drifted to her senses, her eyes closed again and her left hand pulled lightly on his shoulder. With Judith's encouragement, he leaned into her and their bodies pressed together.

"I see someone else is wide awake," she said playfully as she freed the hand she'd been lying on and snaked it between them. She guided his manhood to slide over her sex as she thrust her hips toward him.

"This is a nice way to wake up," John told her receiving more of her lips in response to his statement.

When their lips parted her smile rewarded him for his comment. "I can't either," she whispered after he made a sensuous pass over her breast.

"I want more," Judith said as she pushed John onto his back. Tracing a hand over his chest, she gave each breast a caress ending with a light pull on its nipple. Releasing his left nipple she replaced the stimulation there with a circle of her tongue and a soft pull on it with her lips.

Filled with the stimulation to his breasts and nipples John felt his body start to soar. Judith continued suckling on him while she reached her hand under him, tugging and lifting his orbs, forcing his psyche even higher. Quickly Judith lifted herself over and up onto his chest, never releasing her grasp on him. His body was hers. All John was able to do was let out a firm hum as he exhaled a deep reactive breath.

Moving her lips from his breast to his mouth Judith tasted him with a swipe of her tongue along his lips then settled hers against his. A smile spread across her face after she separated from John's mouth.

"I want you inside me," she whispered over him as she lifted up a little. Quickly her right hand reached down between them sliding his hardness along her sex, moistening its head with her juices.

Just as she centered him at her entrance John tried to say, "Me too!" but by then her body was engulfing his. Even though his mouth and lips moved, words turned into an exhalation producing nothing more than a soft gasp of pleasure.

Her lips met his once more, pressing gently into them. She searched out his mouth with her tongue. Pressing her pelvis tightly against John's she sent him drifting off wrapped in her blanket of pleasure. His hardness swam in the warm silkiness of her love channel.

His body was humming from her three pronged attack on his senses as she ground her pelvis into his with circular motions while firmly massaging his testicles with the tips of her fingers. Judith's stimulation of his body surged stronger vibrating pulses through him than any sensation he'd ever felt.

When he was near the peak and his release, Judith tilted her hips to the rear and clamped tightly around him. A fast motion up and a forceful thrust down caused him to bounce off her cervix as his orgasmic pulses began.

Timing her motions to his pulsing, she lifted and drove home. She tightly clamped around him as she rose up and relaxed her circular grip while she forced him as deeply into her cavity. Just as John started to ebb, her climax hit. Her lungs filled with the involuntary contractions of her diaphragm as she drew in air with a staccato groan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.