The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Judith moved differently in her Rose tunic than she did when she had on the Page Outfit. Her motions were smother and a reserve that went along with her position in the Order as a Page for Mother Superior fell away. She was more relaxed and that let more of the devil inside of her show through too.

It wasn't as if she were two people, One the Page and the other a carefree girl. "No," thought John. "It was just different faces of the same wonderful and kind person." He'd seen more of the Page Judith than just Judith, but both of her aspects intrigued him.

So now was his opportunity to see her other side as she led him down the hallway to the stairs at the end of the East Wing. She grabbed his left arm in both of hers and leaned into him. He moved his right hand over to her head and affectionately stroked her hair. Sliding his hand down her face, he lifted her chin. They paused walking. She moved to face him and pulled his face to hers.

Her lips were there waiting and searched upward for his. Fire spread through him as he remembered their lovemaking just minutes before. He thought, "If I didn't need to be ready for tomorrow, I'd take her right here against the wall." Lust was ruling his mind.

Swiftly, she reached inside to his tunic and her hand cupped and lifted him. A gentle squeeze and then her hand was around him feeling his hardness. "Too bad we have to wait. I'd like you inside of me again," she whispered to him when their lips parted.

John was leaking some lubricant. She dampened her palm with it and slid his length getting a gasp from him. Then she withdrew her hand from him saying, "A little stimulation is good for your sperm count. How about I do that when we get back to my room." Then with a sly grin, "I think I know just how to make you feel better."

He gasped at the thought. They still had the whole night together and he was sure his hands and her hands would be doing just that to each other. Stimulation.

Again, she was pulling him down the hallway toward the stairs. It felt nice to John the way she snuggled into his side. It really warmed him up and he reveled in the feeling that he was desirable to her. It felt to him that it just wasn't part of her duties at the Convent. It was something else.

What he did know was that all of this was going to make his life with Mary stronger and their sex better. They had an active and fulfilling sex life, but as with everything, a change or improvement could make it even more interesting. John smiled as he thought about Mary and wondered how she was getting along with Kim.

Judith felt the change in his posture as he had that thought and looked up at his smile. John sensed she was looking at him and when he met her glance, he told her, "I was just wondering how Kim and Mary were getting on."

Judith laughed and said, "I'm sure they are 'Getting It On' real well."

A frown clouded her face and she apologized for her remark. "I hope I didn't upset you."

"It's OK," John replied. "Mary and I talked about that at dinner and I know they are most likely having sex. I'm OK with that just as I'm sure Mary like I told you is OK with us having sex.

"I don't mean to be clinical about this situation, but I think this will give both Mary and me a revitalized sex life when we get home. Plus, we do have the adoption to look forward to. Both things will help complete our lives and help us build our family."

"I agree with you," Judith commented. "It's just the way things here at the Convent work." Then snuggling even closer to John, she continued, "I've seen it happen with other people. I hope that all happens for you and Mary. I want that to happen for you and Mary."

"Thanks, Judith," he responded. "I know it's barely twelve hours we've known each other but I think you have make the hugest change in my life than anyone has ever done before. I'm sure Kim is doing the same for Mary."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.