The Convent
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Page Judith wanted, yet didn't want, to be there in the Chapel at that moment. She knew one thing though. She had John to lean on and comfort her.

She always had enjoyed the Adoption Ceremony. Members of the Order cherished the joyous part the Adoption Service played in the Life of the Order. It was the main objective of their lives. They all rejoiced as a couple took on the responsibility of a new life.

Even though it had been several months since she had given up the new life she had nurtured, being there for Page Judith, reopened the wound of sadness for her loss. She continued to sob as softly as she could muffling her sounds into John's tunic as the Chapel was prepared.

He could tell, as she had so directly stated, it was too soon for her. "Some wounds take longer to heal than others," he thought.

The curtain going down the center of the sanctuary up to but not quite to the Altar dividing the sanctuary was in place. Those on one side would not know the identities of who was on the other. Privacy was to be maintained and the Sentries who had drawn the curtain stayed at attention holding it in place insured that.

To begin the service, Mother Superior nodded to the two Sentries guarding the curtain. They lifted their Flagstaffs and gave two firm taps on the floor. Two additional Sentries appeared through the doorway in front of John and Page Judith and the door closed behind them. On each wall two doors opened and a Page stepped out of each one, then it closed behind them and they remained standing there. One of the pair on each side, acting as an Acolyte, was holding a Candlelighter with its taper lit. The other Page carried a large diameter candle. At the rear of the Altar platform, Head Page Cynthia appeared carrying a small cradle constructed of dark wood filled with straw.

Mother Superior nodded to the Sentries standing guard at the door in front of John and Page Judith. They struck their Flagstaffs twice and the door between them opened. One Sentry stepped forward and began a procession followed by a Page, a girl in a Rose robe, hood drawn over her head obscuring her face, carrying an infant wrapped in white swaddling cloth. She was followed by another Page and finally by the second Sentry.

As the mother stepped into view, Page Judith sobbed loudly and then struggled to contain herself. John could tell she was not the only one affected by the Adoption Ceremony. Several if not many sniffles and small cries were moving through the congregation as the group positioned themselves in front of the first pew.

Mother Superior nodded to the other side and two signal taps were heard as was the sound of a door opening. John couldn't see the other side because of the curtain but he heard many pair of feet enter the Sanctuary. Then all was quiet except for not just a few continuing sniffles and a few louder sobs coming from Page Judith.

The four Pages moved from their places at the side of the platform and positioned themselves at opposite ends of the Altar. As Mother Superior began saying, "In the Beginning God Said, 'Let There Be Light' the Pages on each side turned toward each other and their candle was lit. Facing back to the Altar they placed the bright candles onto the Altar. In unison the four Pages said, "And there was!"

With a nod to the mother of the newborn infant, the group moved up the steps to the Altar. Page Cynthia moved next Mother Superior and handed her the cradle which she held high.

"God said, 'Let There Be Life To Enjoy The Beauty I Have Created.' Then He sent His Child to live among us." Lowering the cradle and placing it on the Altar she continued, "His child was wrapped in Swaddling Cloth was placed in a Manger."

"Who here has the gift of life to fill this empty Manger as God did so many years ago," Mother Superior asked.

Page Judith flinched as those words were spoken and held herself even more tightly to John. She brought up her left hand to stifle another loud sob.

"I have such a gift for My God, Mother Superior," the young woman answered. Her voice strong, yet tinged with a hint of sadness.

For Page Judith, this was the most difficult part of the service. This was the end and it was the beginning. For the mother it was final. Page Judith was reliving her ceremony and the love of her own she had presented so willingly ... and so sadly.

Mother Superior, holding uplifted hands said, "Please My Child, come forth and lay your gift of life in the Manger just as our Lord and Savior was lain in a Manger when he was God's gift to man."

Mother Superior nodded to the mother standing before her. As the young woman placed her infant in the Manger on the Altar, Mother Superior gave praise with the words, "God thanks you My Child for your Gift of Life."

Presenting a Bible with a Rose binding to the mother she said, "Please take this token from God as a remembrance of your service to Him and the new life you have offered to humanity."

After taking the Bible from Mother Superior, the woman reached out with a very shaky right hand, gave her child a goodbye caress to its forehead and shuddered with a sob. Before she turned to leave the Altar, John heard the whispered, "Goodbye my Love. Goodbye."

Mother Superior waited a moment, then said, "Go with God My Child. Always rejoice in the remembrance of the gift of joy you have given to another."

The Pages stepped close to the mother offering support. They all turned and moved back to their place in the first pew.

At that same moment, Page Judith let out another cry and held more tightly to John. He could only guess how she felt to be reliving her own adoption ceremony as this one played out. John stroked her face again to comfort her. Leaning over once more he gave her a kiss on her forehead. He was hoping the hardest part for her was over.

Mother Superior said, "The light God sent down from the Heavens shown brightly on his Child just as the light from these candles shine His light on this new life. May the days of this child always be bright under God's Light." Then she nodded toward the other side of the curtain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.