The Convent
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

There was a single stroke of a bell. Judith said, "That's the signal Vespers begin in a half hour. The 'Call to Vespers' is a three stroke bell in fifteen minutes. Getting up on her feet she added, "I'd like to go down to the Chapel now if you don't mind."

Judith moved to the desk where John was sitting. She reached over him, pressing her body against his as she picked up her beret and wig. John had not been that close to her before. A sweet 'Strawberry Scent' permeated her. His head swam a little from the intoxicating aroma.

With her headpiece in place, she offered John a hand and encouraged him to stand up. Needless to say, once John was standing up, his tunic had a bump in the middle.

Page Judith looked down and laughed. "Looks like I'm needed again," she commented. She reached for his hands and placed them on her shoulders.

Then as she'd done before, she slid her hand inside of his tunic, passed her palm over his stomach and then downward, feeling for him. Her warm hand circled him and she gave a couple of strokes along his length and back.

John grunted a little and told her as best he could, "That's not helping!"

Page Judith lifted up her chin and smiled at him. When she gave the inevitable hard squeeze, he tensed leaning forward. Her lips were there waiting and so was her right hand to hold their faces together just a hint longer than a quick pass of a kiss.

"Better?" she asked as she withdrew her hand from under his tunic.

"Yes," John sighed following that with the soft addition of the word, "Better."

John was a little unsteady from the surprise attention Page Judith had given him. He wasn't sure he would ever get used to that type of attention.

She took his hands from her shoulders and firmly kept his right hand in her left one. They were soon out the door of her bedroom and she was pulling him down the fourth floor hallway toward the west stairway.

About halfway through the corridor, John got his wind or rather his composure and was walking hand in hand next to Page Judith. There was something about the way their relationship was developing that had John wondering what was next.

She was very friendly and not the least bit afraid of being familiar with him. Part of it was the way she spoke to him. Plus of course there was the way she handled him intimately without any seeming agenda. Then he thought, "There was that last kiss."

She had given him one earlier but that was different. It was more one of appreciation than anything else. This last one did have him a little confused because it was not a perfunctory kiss. He wasn't sure he should make anything of it, so he figured he'd let it pass.

He knew that they still had two and a half days to be together and didn't want to cause any rift between them. After all, she was Mother Superior's daughter.

John's thoughts kept him quiet until they reached the stairway. Page Judith broke the silence as they began their trip down the three flights of stairs. "Are you ready to make your Pledge to the Order and take the Oath at the Service of Acceptance?

"It's going to be a little different this time," she added.

"I don't think I'll have a problem. I haven't spoken to Mary," he said. "But I'm sure we'll both be OK too."

The three flights of stairs went quickly and they were stepping off the last step right into the Chapel entrance in no time at all. The stairway did come down right inside the outer door in the Chapel's vestibule area.

In the center of the vestibule there was a square wooden Holy Water Font. It was supported by a stand with legs centered on each side made of the Convent's symbolic rough hewn wood. The braces slightly down from the base of the Font formed a Cross. Each had same three distinctive holes in them echoing the Barren Cross, the Order's symbol. Page Judith guided John over to the Font, dipped her index finger into it and crossed herself.

Then she did something John didn't expect. She set his hand to a pointed finger, dipped it into the Holy Water and moved his hand in the form of a Cross over his chest. The motion was strange to him. The Order's tradition of drawing the Cross included hesitating after dipping the index finger in the Holy Water and pressing the hands together in prayer. Then moving from bottom to top, followed by right to left.

Looking up at him, she said, "Sorry. I forgot to tell you it's our Order's custom to dedicate ourselves to the Cross as we enter our Chapel. If we are escorting a guest or someone who is joining the Order, it is our duty to assist them on their visit to the Chapel.

"It's meant to show how members of the Order are always to help each other. Plus when we dedicate ourselves to the Honor of the Cross, it is an uplifting motion. That's why we start at the bottom and move to the top."

As they moved toward the Chapel door, it was flanked by two Sentries. It took John a second to figure out what was different about them and what was the same. He looked for one having a brown Cross pin on his right shoulder and the other a Rose Star on the right wrist. He found both indicators and leaned over to whisper, "The Twins?"

Page Judith smiled up at John and nodded. "You're getting better at this aren't you."

Satisfied that was true, he looked more closely. They weren't wearing their Swords. Instead of Battleaxes, they had a Flagstaff. It had a plain golden triangular banner with a thin Scarlet edging. Centered on the flag was the symbol of the Order, the dark brown Barren Cross with the three holes indicated by a small dark depression in the embroidery.

John figured the Sentries were not carrying weapons because they were signals Mother Superior was present rather than there to protect her. Plus they were not in battle gear because this was a service where everyone was welcome. His thought was to ask Page Judith about that after vespers and dinner when they would have time together later in the evening.

As John and Page Judith walked between the Sentries she whispered, "Hi guys!" and like before, there was a slight tap of their Flagstaffs on the slate floor and an almost imperceptible nod from them both.

A little way down the aisle inside the Chapel, Page Judith looked up at John and repeated what she had said before, "I love those guys," but this time she added, "They really look out for me."

John was not sure what that meant because it was said with such passion. He guessed sometime he would understand or Page Judith would tell him about the relationship among the three.

Three rows from the front pew, she stopped, bowed and moved to sit down at the far end. John followed her actions with a reverent bow then moving down to quietly sit next to her.

From where they entered, it looked like the Chapel would be small and he wondered how they could hold services there. But inside, it was huge, at least a sixty by sixty feet square.

Most sanctuaries John had been in had high vaulted ceilings, but this Chapel didn't because it was inside the Convent building and not freestanding on it's own. So the Chapel was the same ten, perhaps twelve foot, height of the Convent's ceilings. That design did limit the height of the Chapel but did not detract from its simple beauty.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.