The Convent
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Page Kim and Mary were chatting together too and had walked on ahead toward the Medical Center, leaving John and Page Judith behind. The two groups in any event had to go to different parts of complex, so by the time the four of them would have reached any of the doors, they would have separated anyway. John and Page Judith stopping and having their own chat didn't affect things in any way. It did give them time to start getting to know each other.

Page Judith was a very likeable child, John thought. In ways, some of her mannerisms reminded him of things Mary did. One of his favorite was when they were in a lengthy conversation about pretty much anything, his wife would lift her right hand and absently finger her right earlobe as they talked. It was a gesture as she concentrated fully on their discussion. He'd seen Page Judith do that several times in just their short walk.

"This is some hospital," John said.

"Five hundred beds," said Page Judith.

"Wow! That's the larger than lots of regional hospitals," John commented. "Is there the demand for all those beds way out here? Especially in this area of Pennsylvania."

"As you know," answered his Page, "We are real close to I-84 so that makes us an easy and fast place to get to. We have several large population centers nearby. Port Jervis in New York State is right across the Delaware River to our east, and Scranton is just a little west of us. There are a lot of towns and villages within a hundred miles that can't support their own hospital. So we are very much needed.

"Plus we have an excellent Trauma Unit. Because we have two fully staffed Trauma Helicopters, we're on First Call for life threatening accidents up and down I-84 and I-86. Even further if there is a terrible tragedy. We also have two nearby EMT Ambulance companies who usually come here because there is almost never a wait for our Emergency Triage."

"In addition to all of that, there are more than a dozen all season recreational communities close by. In the winter we get skiing and snowmobile accidents galore. The summer time, kids on quads just don't realize how dangerous they are and wind up under one that flips over on them. Hands, legs, arms and feet all get smashed year round. Several of the recreational communities also have their own stables like we do. People get thrown and stepped on every day of the week. We get busier all the time so it's easy to see why we're building a new Emergency Care and Trauma Facility.

The next thing Page Judith said really surprised him. "If a catastrophic situation happened involving rescue or an evacuation of a large group of people," she began, "We could shelter over fifteen-hundred people for a minimum of two weeks, with no more than a few minutes notice." He smiled at her because she'd given her right earlobe a tug as she spoke. "We can house that many in our Main Convent building alone," she continued.

"Of course, we have the most modern Obstetrics and Neonatal Facilities within at least 200 miles. They're busy all the time. Remember we not only serve over five-hundred thousand people in the region but we have more than three hundred babies that are born here each year which enter our Adoption Services Department.

"Our hospital is unique too in that better than ninety percent of our staff lives right here on campus. The top floor all the way around the hospital houses most of the staff. You can't get people closer than that. In an emergency we just have to wake them up rather than to call someone who lives a half-hour away and try convince them to come in. It's really an advantage in a raging winter snowstorm. That goes for Doctors, Nurses and all types of Technicians. Everyone is 'On Call' Twenty-Four-Seven! It takes more than seven-hundred-fifty people to keep our hospital running."

"The cost for all of those professionals must be exorbitant!" John said.

Page Judith laughed. "You forgot that everyone here is most likely a Brother, a Sister or in training to be one. In the normal sense of the word, none of us gets 'Paid' anything for our service. It's our Duty, Obligation and Desire to Serve. I will tell you this, none of us misses the Big Bucks that people on the other side of these Convent walls get paid.

"On the outside, my mother would be paid over two-fifty as Chief of Staff. My dad is a Lawyer and Senior Partner in our Order's Law Firm in Scranton. His cut of a similar firm would be in the millions a year. But like everyone else here at the Convent, they get what they need and don't take what they don't.

"Don't get me wrong. There are perks to our way of life. Plenty of perks. Wherever a member of the Order wants to go somewhere, they can use any one of the Convent's cars or even be driven in a limo. All our meals are free and we don't have to pay a penny in rent or even taxes. If we are traveling to the movies or just going for a walk around the mall for fun, we can wear street clothes. It's only when we are within these walls that we wear this ... well, not be completely nude," she laughed, looking down at her naked body. She pointed at her tunic saying "Like that!

"We have a rather large and well stocked Thrift Shop as part of our Outreach Program. We can select anything we want in there. We just have to wash and press it before we return it. They have some real cool stuff in there!

"I have everything I want or need. How many teens or adults for that matter can make that claim? Throughout the Main Hall and all of the living quarters there are more amenities and things to do on our off time than a spoiled brat like 'Richie Rich, ' would want. We have access to all of the latest technology toys out there. If they're not given to us by huge corporations, we have people donating them ... or they bring them with them as they come to live with us and join our Order.

"This one is hard to believe, but EVERY High School Student here has their own wi-fi laptop. We carry it to all our classes and all instructors teach using a computer and a web-cam. The video goes onto our main server. At anytime, a student can fire up our media retrieval software, watch selected parts or even the whole class lesson as many times as necessary. Instructors also upload all assignments to our server and all homework is submitted the same way.

"By putting all textbooks onto our eReader server eliminates almost all textbook expenses and reduces paperwork to a minimum. Instructors can write their own textbooks and that saves even the small licensing fees for special texts.

"An extra special part of our Order using technology's cutting edge is all students are software savvy. Another is on days like today when I'm not in class, I really haven't missed a thing. I can access the class notes the instructor puts onto our website and like I said, if I don't understand something I can fire up the actual class instruction."

It was common knowledge that most public schools had scarce access to funds to even install a simple network, forget requiring having or perhaps giving its students computers. The Order was light years ahead in education. The students have a huge advantage over anything they could have ever imagined. It became easy to understand why their graduation percentage was one-hundred percent.

John was very impressed with the Order's embracing evolving technology and their leap into the new Millennium. He was learning from this 'Crash Course' Page Judith was giving him on The Convent and The Order. This was no Cloistered, Black Habit covered, sour and frustrated, Ruler Wielding Nunnery that dealt out Corporal Punishment as a regular part of keeping order in the classroom. Things were absolutely different with this Order.

Even though the pair had halted when they started to talk about the hospital and educational benefits the Convent afforded to the community, they had been slowly advancing toward one set of the Hospital's entrance doors. "Let's head over to the Lactation Department so I can unload some of this breast milk that I've been lugging around," Page Judith said. "OK?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.