The Convent
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

John and Mary Avril were both nearing 30 and desperately wanted children as they drove down the country lane searching for the turnoff to the Convent of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross. They'd been speaking with the Convent's Mother Superior almost daily for several weeks and finally she'd given them permission to visit to the Convent. For them, the Order was perhaps one the last of their options.

Mary was barren. An infection while in her teens had progressed into Cervical Dysplasia by the time she was eighteen. The family's elderly, overbearing male chauvinist OB GYN, had helped birth her mother and two sisters. Without so much as a pause after telling Mary her prognosis, he added without the least bit of compassion, "Just cut it all out!"

To put it bluntly, his extremely backward attitude was so common with his generation of Doctors. All too many older female reproductive care physicians didn't feel the female of any species, especially the Human Species was worth the attention to cure anything specific to the female anatomy. To them it was a 'Why Bother' attitude coupled with their disdain for females.

It was too late before Mary learned of several possible alternatives which would have left her with her reproductive system pretty much intact. But with the hysterectomy completed, adoption was her only realistic option given her and her husband's beliefs and desires.

When they married, John knew they would either need to adopt or use a surrogate. The biological heritage of the child was not an issue with them. Mary and John shared a very active sex life and the thought of his sperm mixing with another woman's egg, either by artificial insemination or the 'Good Old Way' sort of turned both of them off.

They had investigated adoption with several local agencies and had even considered being foster care parents. But there was always something in their way. The cost of completing a private adoption was enormous and overseas ones even more so. All were beyond their moderate means.

The deciding factor in their decision to contact the Convent was a story they'd seen in their local newspaper about the work The Order Of The Sanctified Cross did with orphans, abandoned children and unwed mothers to be. There were pictures of children of all ages from birth to about ten in the article. Babies, the article pointed out were either born to unwed mothers, abandoned at their sanctuary or brought to them by State or Local officials. The ones older than ten were orphaned by tragedy and had no living relatives to care for them.

The article continued, highlighting the Sisters of the Order and their Convent located in the northeastern reaches of Pennsylvania's Poconos Mountains. It explained pregnant girls were housed in a group home where each had a private room. Younger children were housed bunkhouse style and children over ten were lodged in semi-private dormitory suites. Each sweet had two bedrooms and a common space with an attached bath. Four girls shared each suite.

All residents received schooling, inside the Convent, through high school. On the other hand, the article pointed out, once boys reached the age of ten they were moved to their Brother Seminary on the other side of the country in the tall Sequoia forest somewhat near Seattle. The only exception was siblings once one of them reached the age of ten resided together in a shared suite with another similar family group. The obvious purpose was to keep families together.

The Monastery of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross, did similar rescue work, but usually transferred all females and their male siblings, if that was the situation, immediately to the Convent as it was uniquely suited for supporting and caring for siblings and families.

The article mentioned up to five hundred children a year were jointly helped by the Brothers and Sisters of the Order of the Sanctified Cross. To the Order's credit, since its founding over a millennium ago in Romania and its first monastery nestled in the central range of the Carpathian Mountains, it's estimated over a half million children have been given the benefit of loving families and emotional stability offered by the Order.

With a little research John and Mary were able to get in contact with the Convent and their conversations with the Mother Superior had led to their appointment. As the article explained and the Mother Superior confirmed, they usually had as many as fifty girls in residence in all phases of pregnancy in their group home.

"So many teens today are anxious to try out sex," the article had quoted the Mother Superior as saying. "Sex isn't a bad or dirty thing anymore," the quote went on. "The information is out there and once hormones kick in, kids just try it.

"The Holy See prohibits any form of birth control, except natural methods and has for many years preached the only allowable form of birth Control is Abstinence. I have to admit, it's not working too well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.