Pam and the Initiation - Cover

Pam and the Initiation

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1: The Interview - Pam's Examination

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Interview - Pam's Examination - Pam is a young middle school girl who's a candidate to become a new cheerleader, but being a cheerleader is only part of the full story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First  

First, the teenaged girl who was a prospective cheerleader had to have a private meeting with both the high school football and basketball coach; preferably one at a time, although the coaches had been known to meet together with a certain girl and especially if there was an urgency to get the desired girl cleared to be brought into the group. The girl, if she met with one coach, was interviewed and then she was given the chance to audition. "Audition" meant to show what she could do to turn the coach on and get him ready for action. It usually meant stripping for him, sucking his cock to orgasm, and maybe even masturbating herself to a cum. If she happened to still be a virgin, that would be dealt with at her initiation into the larger swap group.

The special young girl who'd been selected for the entire process and introduction to the entire sex swap scene was Pam. Her father and mother were both very active in the swap group and had been for several years. And, they had trained and taught Pam from an even earlier age with the intention of this moment finally coming when she was a beautiful young and very sexy teenager. Pam had been trained and encouraged from when she was only six or seven years old to suck her Daddy's cock and her mother had taught Pam that her role was to please her own Daddy and any other men who showed an interest in her. Pam had quickly been taught that it was perfectly OK for her to be naked around both her mother and father, and when her father indicated he wanted her to be intimate with him, she should do whatever he asked of her. Pam's mother had shown her what her Dad's cock looked like when it was flaccid and when it was fully aroused and hard. And, she'd also given Pam thorough lessons on how to jack off and how to suck off a man's cock and for sure, she'd been taught how to take the man's cumload down her hot sucking throat.

Pam was very cute at age 13 and she'd definitely begun to develop the sexy rounded body of a hot young woman. Her tits were already B-cup in size and verging easily on a even a cup size larger. Pam's figure was nicely rounded and very hot, and her sexy blonde hair set off a very pretty face that almost yelled "SEX."

Pam was told by the two coaches there in the room of the gymnasium with her to show them how she could turn them both on. Pam was wearing a tightly fitting pullover top and a short skirt that also fit her pretty snugly. She already knew that her top definitely showed off her nice tits inside the sexy cups of the bra she'd put on that morning, and she knew her thong and tight skirt showed the lower half of her body off for these two horny mature men, too.

Pam didn't know how far they really wanted her to go with them, but she was willing to go as far as it took to get their approval for her to move on to the next step – the group initiation night. Pam stood in front of the two men and acted like she was preparing to do a striptease to music only she could hear. She cupped her breasts through her top and drew the two men's attention to her tits while she was gyrating and moving her lower body to draw their attention to that part of her desirable anatomy, too. Pam quickly had her top pulled off over her head, revealing the sexy underwired bra she was wearing and her short skirt soon joined the top and Pam was moving over to the football coach, taking his hands placing them on her bra-encased breasts. She licked her lips as though she was very hungry for him, and she quickly had her body up on his lap and she was rubbing her thong-covered pussy against the large bulge of his hardon that was jutting up through his gym shorts.

Then, Pam moved off the football coach's lap and over to the basketball coach's but first she slipped her thong panty off and now she was naked except for her bra. Then, Pam bent down, unzipping the coach's pants and she reached in and pulled out his large thick aroused hardon. Pam stroked the older man's hard cock and then she moved up towards his lap as though she was going to do far more than give him a sexy teasing lap dance. That was when the coaches stopped her and told her that she'd passed their test, and she'd be hearing more from the group leaders.

The next week Pam's mom was contacted and instructed to have Pam taken to the group's cooperating doctor. He verified that Pam was still intact and she was a certified virgin. Now she was ready to be initiated into the swap group and become a new cheerleader.

Part 2 The Meeting – Pam Gets Broken In

Pam's big night finally arrived, and the special meeting was set to start at 9 p.m. and no one knew for sure how many of the new freshmen cheerleaders would actually be initiated that night; maybe only one or two but no matter how many, it was sure to be as sexy and hot as ever. There was certainly an air of sexual tension and suspense as the various people arrived and found a place where they could see what happened. Everyone knew pretty well what had gone on before the young girls got to this stage in their entrance to the swap group. If you were going to be a cheerleader at Ledford High School, you did more than show you could lead a cheer and shake your sexy tits and ass in front of a crowd.

All of the members of the existing group present were sitting in the room naked. It was the accepted dress for one of these big swap party evenings. Virtually all of the normal members were present; Pam becoming an initiate was a big deal and no one wanted to miss seeing what happened and what followed her losing her virgin pussy. Finally, the moment arrived and Pam's mom and dad, both naked, too, walked into the large gathering room with Pam in between them. Pam was wearing a white diaphanous nightgown that had a built-in bra that really showcased her nice breasts and cleavage. Pam was shown to the side of a large bed moved there for the evening and then her parents left and took the seat of honor right in front and near the bed where they could see everything.

One of the large muscular black members of the high school football team entered the room and walked over where Pam stood waiting. Pam knew what was coming and Steel, the black stud, knew what his sole purpose of the evening was – to give Pam and every other willing woman the feel and fullness of his black hardon. Steel was totally naked like everyone else and his cock gave some idea where his name came from – his large eight-inch cock was steel-hard and jutting hotly from his groin.

Clearly Steel was totally ready to fuck Pam and now the moment had arrived for that to take place. Everyone present in the room watched intently as Steel moved toward Pam, reaching up to cup her rounded breasts through the top of the gown. Steel closed his hands over both of her breasts, squeezing and enjoying the fullness of the sexy young white girl's tits. Everyone was enthralled as they watched this well-hung and muscular young black stud preparing to take Pam's cherry there in front of the entire sex swap group. Then, Steel reached in between Pam's C-cup breasts, quickly undoing the two fastenings that kept the gown pulled together. With those undone, Steel was able to peel the gown back away from Pam, exposing her naked body underneath as he moved the built-in bra cups away from her sexy breasts, and everyone could finally see Pam's naked virginal body underneath. It was clear to see that Pam had a very sexy body and Steel cupped both of her round breasts and tweaked her dark aroused nipples.

Steel completely removed Pam's gown and everyone could clearly see the sexy lips of her newly shaved pussy and those close to her could see that she was already having wetness dripping down the inside of her thighs. Steel roughly pushed Pam back onto her ass on the bed and then he grabbed both her ankles, pulling her legs up and spreading them as he bent over and buried his mouth in her hot wet virginal pussy. Steel started licking and sucking Pam's hot horny cunt and she started moaning hotly from having this black stud's mouth in her pussy. The moans and sighs she was making made the entire room thick with sexual tension and then Pam began to orgasm as Steel continued to eat her out. He brought her off twice with his mouth and then Steel was ready for the main event – deflowering Pam there in front of all the people who knew and loved her.

Steel got up from where he'd had Pam lying on the edge of the bed, and he stood there for a moment with his large thick hardon in his hand. To really strut his stuff, Steel turned slowly so everyone in the room could see the size and thickness of his large thick hardon and then he moved in between Pam's splayed thighs and climbed on top of her as he guided the head of his cock into her waiting pussy lips. Pam's pussy was very wet from her orgasms and Steel's mouth licking and eating her pussy. He rubbed the swollen head of his cock in her cunt lips and then he mounted her for the moment of truth as he pushed inside her pussy. Steel felt the first inch of his cock enter Pam's cunt and then when he felt the resistance of her hymen, he bucked his hips firmly into her, busting her cherry and taking her virginity. Everyone in the room watched as this newest member of their swap group and the newest high school cheerleader took this horny black stud's cock and Steel was not going to be gentle with her cherry pussy. Steel pulled out slightly and then thrust into Pam's tight young cunt again, and each inward stroke it was apparent that he was burying his cock deeper inside the young blonde's pussy. Pam's hot moans as Steel took her were very erotic and he was clearly enjoying himself in between her shapely legs.

"Spread your legs, bitch," Steel demanded, wanting to dominate and make Pam do his bidding as he picked up a steady fucking rhythm that was providing a very erotic scene for everyone watching. Steel's tight muscular ass flew back and forth as the muscles in his ass flexed in response to the power he was using to fuck Pam. His large black rod was quickly drilling the horny blonde's cunt and his large round balls smacked against her naked ass.

In about ten minutes, Steel had brought Pam to two orgasm as he'd fucked her hard and deep and then he began to moan and bellow like a rampaging bull as he felt his own orgasm about to explode. Steel moaned and began to say loudly, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, gonna bust it in this white chick," and then he buried his entire cock inside Pam and held it there as his copious spurts of semen shot into the mouth of her young womb. And, as always with the group, the women were not on birth control and Pam's pussy was unprotected against the possibility of her first fuck getting her knocked up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.