Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

"So you are telling me that the cleaner found her body!!" the detective asked Mr Grady.

"That's right!!! She used to live up but told me that she wanted me to shift her to another apartment and she lived in the fourth floor!! I have no idea what's she is doing up here!!!" responded Mr Grady.

Mr Grady, a police detective and two other police officers were standing on the hallway of the thirteenth floor of The Goblin. Kim's body laid on the floor, with blood stain all over the floor.

"Looks to me that she had been stabbed multiple times!! Do you guys have CCTVs around here??" a police officer who was crouched by Kim's corpse, asked Mr Grady.

"Unfortunately no officer!!! I am upset that she is dead!! She was a nice lady!! I mean who could do such a thing???" panicked Mr Grady.

"That is what we are trying to find out!!! We have her name!! It's Kimberly Steele!! You haven't called any of her relatives have you??" asked the detective.

"No sir!!! I thought I should call you and the police first!!" Mr Grady shaking his head, like a little kid.

"Well you did the right thing!! Don't worry!! We'll take it from here!!" the detective smiled at Mr Grady.

"Always ready to assist you in any way I can!!!" Mr Grady nodding his head.

The detective looked around.

"Say, the name of this place is The Goblin right??" asked the detective.

"Well yes it is sir!!!" nodded Mr Grady.

"How long have you been a landlord here??" asked the detective.

"Well I actually got this from someone else and he sold it to me, I think about just over fifteen years ago!!!" Mr Grady answered.

"Did you know this apartment block has a history!! In fact this floor itself has a history!! Some say that it's haunted but did you know that there were three to four murder cases that happened here??" stated the detective.

"Oh no!! I had no idea!!! I mean the last landlord of this place didn't tell me about any murder case!!" Mr Grady wasn't sure what the detective was trying to say.

"Well from what I remembered that this particular floor has such history of such gruesome things!! Some even took place as early as the second world!! Well I guess there is something about this place that draws in serial killers to come here and committed their crimes!!" stated the detective.

As for the body of Kimberly Steele it laid on the floor, with her eyes wide open, staring up towards the ceiling and her mouth wide open!!


MEANWHILE IN THE HEREFATER - CRAIG'S HEAVEN

Craig was fucking Kimberly up in the ass while she was on all fours, on a small wooden table on the fantasy Hawaiian beach, looking out towards the roaring blue waves. Kimberly felt Craig's sperm flooding into her asshole.

"Take that bitch!!" Craig slapping her ass cheek really hard.

Kim was just screaming. It seemed to her that her asshole was being fucked and flooded with sperm for years, and the whole time all she could hear was her own screaming, which gave her pleasure and Craig making sexually derogatory comments.

"I feel as I have been fucking your tight ass forever!!! Maybe I should stop in ten minutes and then you can go on your knees and give me a blowjob!!!" Craig suggested.

When Kim was going to him his blowjob later, her mouth would be feeling that she had been sucking and drinking his juice for the length of a human's lifetime on earth!!!

"I love you baby!!" Craig telling Kim, then moving his face closer to where her cheeks were and she turned her face a bit back, with her saying, "I love you too!!" and then they kissed on the lips!!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.