Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal - Cover

Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 16

Kim was arguing with Craig at the top floor of THE GOBLIN!!! They had been arguing for more than an hour!!! Kim had been telling Craig that he was as much to blame as she was for their break up!!! If he had not been a selfish bossy boyfriend who demanded anal sex all the time or to sacrifice her own time for his, she would have been able to cope with him!!!

Craig was merely standing three feet away from Kim.

"Kim you're my girlfriend!!! You know one day if we had gotten married, you would still do what I say anyways because I'm your husband!!!" smiled Craig.

"What??? What the fuck??? Of all the sexist ... We are in the fucking twenty first century, not the dark ages!!! What makes you think we were going to get married!!!" Kim screamed!!!

Then to Kim's horror, she felt her stomach being stabbed!!! It was the worst pain she had ever felt, as if someone had just put four bullets into her body!!

Kim looked down. Blood!!! Blood was pouring of her jacket!!! Lots of it!!! She looked as if she had been stabbed multiple times and all of a sudden she felt as if she had experienced being stabbed multiple times!!! She put her hands on her tummy!!!

"Craig???" Kim was shocked, looking at him with fear in her eyes.

She started losing dizziness and Craig and her surroundings started looking blurry!! She blanked out!!!


Kim regained consciousness again!!!

"Where am I??" Kim remembering what had just happened to her.

Kim realised that she was dressed in a wedding gown and Craig was standing next to her, also dressed in a wedding gown.

Don't tell me!!! No fucking way, kim thought. It looked as if they were about to get married, in some strange mystical reality. This reminded her of TV shows like Buffy or Angel, where such places did exist, but that was only on TV. This was actually for real!!!

They were on top of some misty mountain and in ten feet front of them was a giant misty-formed snake, looking down on them and hissing at them. Its yellowish eyes did not look much frightening but more commanding and authoritative!!

"Craig what is going on here???" Kim asked, scared of not knowing what was about to happen.

"Kimberly Steele and Craig Douglas, as you are both now in the hereafter, I legally wed your souls for all eternity as husband and wife!!! Craig you are to kiss Kimberly on the lips, and she must be faithful and obey you for all eternity and you shall live together in the reality of your mind, unless the Elder Gods decide otherwise, and that you shall have power and authority over her!!" the giant serpent hissed in a voice that sounded like the accents of a thousand mechanical drones.

Craig then looked at Kimberly. Kimberly could not move or budge!!! Craig then grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. As Craig kissed her firmly, Kim felt energy surging all over her body and her senses and visions became blurred with light all over her.


Kim found herself in a beach!!! It looked like Hawaii!!! There were trees and sands but no people!!! She was dressed in the same clothes when she was talking to Craig on the thirteenth floor!!

"I thought you would have liked it here!! Even I like sand and sun too!!" Craig called out from behind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.