Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal - Cover

Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 11

"So you finally believe me huh!!" Angelique said.

"Yes!! At first I thought everyone were seeing things but I started having bad experiences too!!! Tomorrow I will talk to Grady shifting me to another apartment on another floor!!" Kim said.

"Hey why not an apartment on this floor so that way we will be much closer!!!" Angelique suggested.

Both ladies were sat on the sofa of Angelique's lounge, under a long woollen blanket, watching TV.

"You think he'll be mad shifting me to a different apartment on another floor??" asked Kim.

"Nah!!! Why would he??? You will just be paying £400 a month now as well!!! He would make more money from you this time but I must say that rent in this place is still far cheaper than most apartments around this area!!!" said Angelique.

"Hey Angelique can I go to your kitchen for a while and make some phone calls???" asked Kim.

"Sure hun!!!" Angelique nodded.

Kim pulled the blanket over her body and walked to the kitchen. She took her cell phone out!! She still had the numbers of her old friends, the same ones who ostracised her.

MICHELLE was still listed. So was KESHA.

She needed one of them to patch her up with the Douglas family, and make peace with them and to personally apologise to Craig, perhaps in an altar to him or maybe his parents would allow her to go to his bedroom and say sorry to him personally!!

It was Kesha who called her on the phone to tell her about Craig being at the hospital!!

She sighed. Why would KESHA want to talk to her when she was the one who told everybody else about how selfish Kim was, to not go and see her ex boyfriend at the hospital!!

She decided that calling her directly was not a good idea!! She had to talk her one way or another!!! She could still text her.

Kim started texting:

Kesha. This is Kim. I know you don't want to talk 2 me anymore but I want 2 tell u y I did not want 2 go 2 the hospital and y I broke up with him. U were a good friend and I am sorry for having made u upset. Love Kim.

Kim scrolled down to SEND, tapping on it.

Kim put the cell phone back on her jacket and joined Angelique back in the lounge!! 3 minutes later her cell phone was ringing!!

"I'll go to the kitchen and answer it!!" Kim told Angelique.

"Ok dear!!!" Angelique made an OK nod.

Kim retreated to the kitchen and then answered the cell phone.

"Kim here!!" Kim responded.

"Kim it has been a long time and please for both our sakes make this worth the while!!" Kesha said from the other side of the cell phone!!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.