Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Kim did not sleep well the previous night at her parents' place!! She had been seeing things!! Seeing Craig and having nightmares about him!!!!

Kim was inside a train, headed back for Manchester!!! She was in a seat somewhere in the Economical Class, all by herself!! Her seat faced another seat and altogether were four seats!! She did not care how long the journey was, but only that she could get some rest. Kim closed her eyelids, trying to have a temporary nap!!

"Miss!!! Miss!!" a voice calling out to Kim.

Kim flickered her eyelids. It was a male steward, holding a can of beer and a cheeseburger for her!!!

"Some guy bought this for you!!!" the male steward said.

"What??" Kim was surprised.

Someone bought her food and drink??? Kim then remembered that incident at the bar, back in Manchester, with the other girls from work!!

"Who bought this for me???" Kim asked eagerly getting up.

"Some guy sat down by the counter!!!" the steward.

"Is he still there??" Kim asked eagerly.

Kim did not bother to hear the answer. She just walked past the steward, heading for where the bar was. She had to pass through at least two train cars to get to where the bar was!!! When she got there, all she saw was a Jamaican guy working behind the small bar!! The stools were empty!!

"Hello Miss!! What can I get you???" asked the Jamaican barman professionally.

"Was someone here just now??? Someone who paid the steward food and drinks for somebody else???" Kim asked inquisitively.

"Yeas ma'am, there was!!" answered the Jamaican barman.

"What did he look like???" Kim asked without patience.

"I must say he was a tall muscular fella!! Big blond hair!! He could have been a German soldier in a World War Two film!!!" the Jamaican guy chuckled.

"Did you see where he went??" asked Kim.

"When I turned around to finish my job, he disappeared!!! I did not even hear him leave you know!! So I take it that you are that special girl he bought that cheeseburger and beer for!! Man he sure has good taste!!! But to be honest love, if I were you I would not want to be on his bad side, if you know what I mean!!" the M=Jamaican guy spoke.

"Hey just mind your own fucking business!!" Kim shouted at him, before walking away!!


It was already evening when Kim got back in Manchester. From the train station, she took the bus headed for a street and from there, took another bus, heading back somewhere near her area!!! She got off her last bus on a street not far from The Goblin. Kim was not ready to go home yet and even decided that she would go for a stroll and perhaps eat outside too.

As Kim continued strolling, something caught her eye. On the corner of a street was a fortune telling shop. The name of the shop was PSYCHIC HOUSE!! Outside the shop's windows were the words HAVE YOUR FORTUNE READ. Beneath the first sentence were these words: HAVE YOUR FUTURE TOLD.

Kim walked in. There was bell-ringing sound.

Inside the shop were all kings of souvenirs. Statues. Crystals and stones displayed inside and on top of glass counters. She saw a poster of an Indian woman with an eye in the middle of her forehead with her two normal eyes closed. She also saw poster of Niostradamus: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow and a poster of Edgar Cayce, America's leading psychic.

Kim realised that this was the front portion of the shop and saw a doorway covered with hanging beads, with the length of wooden doors, somewhere at the back, by the inner walls.

A curly-haired Punjabi guy came out from the bead-doorway, pressing his palms together. He looked like in his early 20s and was dressed in typical Punjabi attire.

"Good evening!! Can I help you!!!" said the Punjabi guy.

"Hi!!! I just passed by this shop and I was curious about my fortune being read!!" said Kim in a humble tone.

"Yes I can read your fortune and tell you what is in store for you!!! As you can see I can work with the spirits and tell you everything good and bad in your life!!!" said the Punjabi guy.

"How much do you charge???" asked Kim.

"About £44!!! But if I have to sell you good luck charms to keep away evil spirits, that would cost extra!!" smiled the Punjabi guy.

"Hmm ok!!! Yes I would like to have my fortune read!! I would like to know what's in store for me!!! Just to let you know that this is the first time I am doing something like this!! So can I pay you now!!!" Kim sighed.

"Sure you can!!! I'm Sabi by the way!!!" Sabi introducing himself.

"Kim!!" Kim introducing herself.

Kim took the money out from her purse and paid Sabi and he put the money into the cashier!!

"This way please!!!!" Sabi motioning for Kim to walk through the beaded doorway!!!

Kim walked through the beaded doorway with Sabi following behind her. They were inside a room that served as a psychic fortune-telling room. There was a table with two chairs on opposite sides. The walls were green, full of portraits of classical Indian gurus as well as classical British ones.

"So take a seat!!" Sabi offered the seat whose back faced the doorway.

Kim sat down and Sabi sat opposite her. the reason why Kim wanted her fortune told was because she wondered that if this is all true (the supernatural and psychic world), what would become of her, with all these images she has been having of Craig and also that why had she been talked by two Blond men buying her drinks, and then disappearing!!! She did not think that Craig's ghost could be haunting her for real and that his ghost can communicate and even interact with the living or that there were even such things as ghosts!!!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.