Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Kim was having a strange dream!! She was having sex with Craig, with his lying on his back and she on top of him!! His big cock was impaling Kim's tight pussy!! As she was riding him, his hands were groping both her breasts and she sometime covered he eyes, putting her hands behind her head, making moaning sounds, growing louder and louder by the second!!

The strangest part about the dream was that she recognised which apartment bedroom this was!! This was happening in her current bedroom, not her old bedroom. She was fucking Craig in Apartment 1304!!

They kept on having fast cock-on-the-pussy sex until they both came. She got off him and lay down beside him!!

"That was good!!" Kim was breathless.

This dream felt like a memory.

"Kim I want to tie you up!!" Craig demanded.

Craig had some ropes of his hand and then he tied Kim's wrists on bed posts that were never there and then tied her ankles to bed posts at the end of the bed that she knew never to be there but were. This was getting strange as she had never allowed him to tie her up before, not liking the idea of being helpless and powerless!!!

Now here she was, finding herself all tied up in a spread eagled manner!! Even her bed now seemed to be as big as master bed!!

Kim gulped.

"Craig I am not feeling comfortable with this!!! Can you untie me!!" Kim pleaded.

Se felt scared and powerless, surprised that she even allowed him to do this to her!!

It was Craig who was now on top of her!!!

She hoped that he was not going to rape her!!!

"Kim you owe me for letting me die at the hospital!!! You owe me!! So for the entire night you belong to me and I can do whatever I want with you!!!" Craig teasing her in his usual mischievous voice.

Kim all of a sudden felt less afraid of her situation but more guilty. A part of her felt like submitting to him, and that she owed him "her life" for having abandoned him!!

"Please be gentle with me!!! I mean I am your girlfriend and you love me right!!" Kim sighed.

"Hmm let's see!! You called me up on the cell phone to meet in public!!! Then right there and then, in front of everybody, you break up with me!! It seemed that you wanted to humiliate me in public and break my heart right in front of everybody!!! Technically no, you are not my girlfriend!! You are someone whom I just had sex with!!! Isn't that right everyone!!" Craig roared.

All of a sudden the bed was in the middle of the street. It was the same street where she had broken up with him and this time it was not only daytime but also that there were crowds of people watching them together!!!

"Didn't she break up with him!!" chuckled one skinny redhead guy with freckles.

"Now she is the one begging to be taken back!!" laughed one fat black woman.

The whole crowd started laughing!!

"So Craig now that you can do anything you want with her, what are you going to do to her???" asked a familiar voice.

Kim saw who it was and was extremely shocked. It was the same police officer who stopped Craig form continuing to harass her!!

Craig stared at the crowd and then stared back at Kim. Kim was afraid that he was going to do something nasty to her and how there was nothing she could do about it!!

A truly frightening experience!!!

"Craig please don't do this!! It was wrong for me to break up with you!!! I'm sorry I broke up with you!! I realise that now!! You do love me or else you wouldn't have cried and begged me in public and you wouldn't have asked for me at the hospital!! You know what I wish!!! I wish I could go back in time and visit you at the hospital and take you back!!! Ever since you died I have been crying every night!!! I was feeling guilty and empty!! I wished you didn't die!! I am so sorry!!" cried Kim.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.