Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal - Cover

Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 5

Kim was inside the elevator!! It was taking her all the way to the thirteenth floor!! The elevator was big enough only for 6 persons, but not that it would affect Kimberly Steele in any way!!!

Kim looked at the screen on top of the electronic doors!! 7. 8. 9. 10.

"Gonna have a bath and then go to sleep!!! Well at least you made a new friend today!!" Kim congratulating herself.

The elevator doors opened!! Kim walked out of the elevator. The hall of the thirteenth floor had lights on. All the floors did, just like the elevators. Kim heard the elevator doors closed behind her back!!

"So I am supposed to be alone here!!" Kim saying to herself.

Kim decided not to go her apartment yet!! She was curious as a cat!! She went from apartment door to apartment door, knocking, always saying "hello!! I am your new neighbor and I was wondering if I could borrow something, like say a spatula!!"

No answers!! No response!!

Kim now learned that she was the only person who lived on the top floor!! Altogether there were 8 apartments on that floor or on any other floor!! Hers was Apartment 1304.

"At least you got a bath tub, TV and a cell phone!!" Kim said to herself!!

In the weekend someone from BT (British Telecom) was going to come over and install not only her landline but also her Internet Connection too!!

Kim finally walked to Apartment 1304 and as she was searching her pockets for her house key, she turned to her left!!! For a moment she could have sworn that someone was there but then decided that her imagination was running wild, thanks to Angelique's ghost stories.

She found her key and then opened the front door. She got inside and closed the door behind her.

Kim went to the bath and started running the water. As the water was running she went to her bedroom and stripped off her clothes, until she was naked!!

When the bath tub was finally full, she turned the tap water switches off and then slowly climbed over the tub, lowering her lower body into the water!!

"Ahh!! Nice and warm!!" Kim enjoying the warmth of the bath.

As Kim laid there in the bath, she closed her eyes, resting her head on the end top of the bath tub, allowing her body and senses to enjoy the feeling of the bath water on her smooth skin.


Kim found herself inside a hospital, inside a bedroom. Craig laid on the bed, surrounded by his mom and dad, his sister and brother and some of their other friends whom she recognised!!! Kesha!! Michelle!! Many others!!

They all looked angry while staring down at Craig, who looked really sick!! In fact he looked terrible, with his eyes swollen and his cheeks looking bruised up and his body no longer looking muscular but frail and sensitive.

"Oh my God Craig!!" Kim whispered, covering her mouth.

She wasn't sure if everyone even noticed her presence.

"All I want before I die is to see Kim but she is not here!! How could she do this to me!!" Craig talking like a dying man.

"She's one selfish bitch but what goes around comes around!!" Kesha speaking bitterly.

"I told her to come but she decided to walk away!!! A person is in the hospital and she does not have the heart to come and even visit him, in his greatest hour of need!! What kind of a person is that!! She doesn't deserve to have any friends!! She deserves to be a loner, so that one day when she too is in the hospital, no one should come and visit her either!!!" Michelle spoke bitterly!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.