Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

A WEEK LATER

"The first two years with him were ok but things got uglier by the third year!!! I couldn't stand him anymore!!! I mean it could have been worst Michelle!! I could have moved in with him!!! That was what he wanted but I knew that if I had moved in with him I would have had less free time for myself!!" Kim telling her friend Michelle.

Both girls were drinking inside a Starbucks Coffee inside a shopping mall!!! Michelle had long black hair and round brown eyes and was originally from Cardiff, Wales.

"Does he still call you??" asked Michelle. "He still has your number right??"

"No I changed my number!!! I even moved house ... remember!!" said Kim.

"Oh yeah of course you did!! Too bad I wasn't around to help you move stuff but the others were their and so I am glad that they were!!" Michelle said.

Kim doubted that Michelle would have come to help at all, since she knew Michelle to be fussy too and not used to real physical work.

"Problem is that I am going to be leaving university after I graduate in a month's time!! You know what that means!!! I am going to have to leave my current accommodation as I am no longer a student!! That also means I am going to have to start paying my council tax!!! I am going to have to find a new place to live!! Of course even now I am trying to apply for jobs but you know how hard it is for post graduate students to go find jobs!!" sighed Kim.

Kim sipped her ice tea drink through the straw.

"Oh tell me about it!!! They expect us to start paying for all our student loans and they expect us to work for companies, without pay!!! Even students who finished school have decided not to go to uni for these reasons and apply for jobs straight away!!" commented Michelle.

Michelle grabbed her fork and sliced herself a piece of her cheese cake, spiking on it and then gobbling it gently up her mouth.

Suddenly Kim's cell phone was ringing.

BZZZ BZZZZ

Kim took out her cell phone. She saw KESHA's name on the screen. She answered it.

"Hey girl, what's up??" Kim smiled over the cell phone.

"Kim I just bumped into Craig's sister earlier!!! She told me that Craig is in the hospital!!! His whole family is there and so are his friends!!! I really think you should come!!! This is something serious and Craig wants to see you!!" Kesha said from the other side of the cell phone.

"Is everything ok???" asked Michelle.

Michelle could tell that something was wrong!!!

Kim no longer wanted to have anything to do with Craig and he was the last person on Earth she wanted to see, even if he was in the hospital. As far as she was concerned they were history, even if some of her friends still hung out with him!! The very thought of seeing him made her uncomfortable!!

"Kesha listen I'll call you back!!" Kim said.

"Kim where are you??? I could come and pick you up!!!!!" Kesha cried.

"This is not a very good time right now!!! I really got to call you back!!" Kim wanting to end the conversation.

"Kim he is in the hospital!! I know he was a jerk to you but he was your boyfriend and a human being!!! You can't do this to him!! That is not fair Kim!! If you abandon him this way then it's evil!!!" Kesha speaking louder and louder.

Kim could tell that Michelle heard Kesha's every word over the cell phone.

"Kesha is right!!! You better go see him!! That would be the right thing to do!!!" Michelle looking sad, advising Kim.

Kim stood up.

"I can't do this Michelle!!! I'm sorry!!" Kim taking her belongings and walking away.

"Don't say sorry to me!! Say it to Craig!!!" Michelle was angry.

"I'll call you later!!" Kim said in a sad tone.

"Don't bother!! I wouldn't want to have a friend like you anyways!!" Michelle getting up, taking her stuff and walked away on the opposite direction.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.