It's a Man Thing - Cover

It's a Man Thing

Copyright© 2010 by Tedbiker

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He's asked for advice and gives it, and finds himself involved more deeply than he expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

When I woke in the morning - if you can call it morning; it was still dark – I was still half under Helen. I needed to get out of bed, but quite apart from the fact I didn't want to leave my very pleasant situation, I didn't want to disturb Helen ... and I definitely didn't want her to wake and find me not there. What to do? I decided disturbing her was probably the best option, carefully rolled with her so she was no longer resting on me and kissed her nose. No response. I slid my arm out from under her neck, which produced a complaining mumble, though she did not wake, so I slid out of bed and took myself off to the bathroom; while I was at it, I brushed my teeth. It seemed like the thing to do...

Back in the bedroom, Helen was very restless in the bed. When I started to get in my side, I found her hand groping about the bed as if she was looking for something. I took her hand, and she immediately calmed down. I got back into bed and placed her hand on my waist. It didn't stay there, though, she reached it behind me and pulled me to her.

"Helen? You awake?"

Her response was a completely incomprehensible mumble, combined with wrapping herself round me – I was about to say 'like a python', but no, it was more like a small child who had thought they'd lost their mother, finding her. Except, of course, she was definitely not a child, and she was completely naked. I dozed off, still pressed against her.

I woke again, much later; it was fully light ... and I was alone in the bed. I could, however, just hear the sound of the shower, so I followed my ears and my inclinations to the bathroom.

"Can I join you?" I asked.

Her response was, "Do you need to ask?"

"Always," I said. "I never want to take you for granted."

"Then, yes ... please do."

She washed me, thoroughly; I returned the favour – quite unnecessarily, of course, though she certainly wasn't complaining – but as is the way of such things, we were about to make ourselves in need of another shower. As we dried each other, she took hold of me.

"I'm not ready to get up yet," she commented quietly.

"Why don't we just go back to bed, then?"

This time, she allowed me to take the lead. I did what I had been longing to do; I kissed her eyes, ears and nose; brushing her lips with mine, I moved on to her neck, shoulders and breasts, kissing round each in turn, getting closer each time to her nipples until, eventually, I fastened my lips on them and she sighed in satisfaction.

"Your breasts are just perfect," I said pausing for a moment to caress and fondle them.

"They're too small," she argued.

"They're perfect," I said again, "after all, they're yours."

She giggled. "I just remembered Philippa telling me what you'd told her about men and breasts. You can touch these any time you like."

"There you are," I smiled, "as I said, perfect!"

Leaving my right hand on her left breast, I resumed kissing my way down, stroking and caressing her as I went with my other hand.

I bypassed her pussy, though, and massaged her feet gently for a few minutes before kissing my way up the inside of her legs ... finally arriving at my desired destination.

I'd been longing to taste her, oh ... for long! It was every bit as good as I could have hoped, both her flavour – sweet, tangy, womanly – and her reaction. Teasing her labia softly as she tried to press my face against her and move against me; probing with my tongue, finally flicking her clit. She stiffened and gasped. Continuing, I brought her to three climaxes before entering her. As I moved in her I could feel her vaginal walls contracting and writhing ... it was in entirety such an intense sharing it brought me to my completion long before I wanted, or expected to. I stayed propped over her on my forearms, looking into her eyes and trying to convey the depth of the love I felt for her as I gradually shrank and slipped out of her.

She stroked my cheek very lightly. "I love you," she whispered, "though it doesn't somehow seem enough just to say that."

"I think we've said enough with our bodies," I smiled, "but I need to say it too; I love you, too. More than I can say."

I dipped to kiss her lips again, then ducked down to worry her nipples gently with my teeth, before rolling to the side; she rolled to keep facing me.

"I wish..." she began, and stopped.

"You wish?" I encouraged her to continue.

"It's a pity I didn't meet you twenty years ago."

I gently pointed out, "twenty years ago, I was happily married to Katherine, and we'd probably never have met. If we had, I wouldn't have dreamed of ... propositioning you. Not to mention, the world would be less beautiful if Philippa wasn't in it."

She nodded and smiled. "I suppose."

"There's a time for everything; a time to live, and a time to die, a time to sow and a time to reap."

"Ecclesiastes," she said, "somewhat paraphrased. He went on a bit, though, didn't he? Right now, I reckon it's time to eat before my tummy starts getting vocal."

It seemed like a good idea to shower again. Our immediate urges sated, we were able to enjoy washing each other without needing to go further, but I couldn't help complimenting her as I did.

"You are so lovely," I said, stroking her shoulders and moving down to her breasts, "your tits so firm and perky, so round and symmetrical..." then teasing her nipples, "your nipples so tempting." moving lower, "I just love this curve at your waist, your hips ... so womanly. Your derrière ... just perfect."

She giggled. "Will you always be the flatterer?"

"Flattery suggests dishonesty," I frowned. "I love you; I love everything I know about you, everything I see. I suppose it's possible I might get tired of you, but I hope I don't and I don't believe I will. I promise I will always be honest with you."

We rinsed off and turned off the taps, reached for towels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.