Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities - Cover

Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities

Copyright© 2010 by More Marie

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story about a girl named Sarah and her sexy personalities. What started out as unexplained black outs turns out to be multiple personalities. Maggie is the very adventurous lesbian slut and Trisha is the very submissive sexually play thing. In an effort understand what is happening to her Sarah seeks the help of a therapist who uses hypnotism to help cure her. All seem well until Sarah finds out that her ex has figured out a way to use this cure to turn her into a sex slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

First I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has given me such positive feedback. Your kind words are very encouraging. As I said this is my first attempt at writing a story like this. I have been inspired by so many of the great authors here.

Please be patient with during chapter 3. It may feel like things are "slowing down" a bit but I am working to develop the character and also the story. You will see elements from this chapter later in the story.

Please continue to share with me you thoughts and feelings about "Sarah's" journey.

Now let's continue.

The next morning came and Sarah and Steve lay in bed together for a bit. She told him how nice it was of him to just stop by and she appreciated having him close to her. Steve of course waited to see if this was some kind of trick. He still was trying to understand how Maggie could exist "inside" of Sarah. They just held each other and talked.

Sarah of course mentioned nothing about the night before since she was not aware of anything happening. Then finally she said to Steve:

Sarah: "I do have something I wanted to tell you"

Steve became very concerned and said

Steve: "What is that?"

Sarah: "I've been having some strange dreams lately."

Steve: "What kind of dreams?"

Sarah: "I don't know just really strange. They seem so real but I know it's just a dream. I've never had a dream feel so real. Oh well."

Steve: "You know you can share anything with me right?"

Sarah: "I know I can. I love you. Are we sill going out with Mark and his new girlfriend this weekend?"

Steve: "I think so. I'll call him today to make sure."

Steve got dressed and left Sarah's place. Once in the car he called Mark to make sure they were still on for this weekend. Mark had recently started dating a new girl named Sue. He kept telling Steve how hot she was and what an animal she was in bed. Steve had only seen her in pictures and was finally going meet her in person this week.

The guys had decided they should "double date" so everyone could meet each other. They had decided to meet at a local restaurant in town. The place had great food but even better had a small bar / dance area downstairs in case the night were to go a bit long.

Friday evening came and on Sarah's way home from work she kept thinking about these strange dreams she had been having. Never in her life had she had dreams that felt so real to her. She was very confused because she also realized what she could only describe as "holes" in her memory. She felt as though she was missing parts of time, kind of like blacking out. The most recent "black out" was the night Steve came over to visit with her.

Before she knew it 6 o'clock had rolled around and Steve was at the door to pick her up. Steve was of course thrilled to see how sexy Sarah was dressed. She was wearing one of her summer dresses. This one was bright red. It hugged every curve of her body and scooped down in the front giving great view of her magnificent breast coming together.

Steve had visions in his mind of running his cock between Sarah's tits. They looked so inviting held together in her bra and showed off by this dress. He would have to wait for that. He asked if she was all ready and watched as Sarah turned to grab her purse off the couch to leave. He just stared as her luscious ass swayed back and forth tightly wrapped in her red dress. He now questioned if she was wearing any panties at all. If she was they had to be a thong. There were no lines showing.

Sarah grabbed her things and they went out the car. Steve of course opened her door and off they went. They were about half way to the restaurant and Steve could not take it any longer. Ever since Sarah sat down in the car her dress had ridden up her leg revealing her luscious thighs to Steve. He finally reached out and placed his hand on her left leg and gently rubbed it. Sarah loved the feel of Steve's touch on her warm thigh. She intentionally did not respond. She wanted to see what he would to next.

He kept rubbing her thigh. Eventually he reached the hem of her dress. At this point his cock was so hard. All he could think about was finding out if she had panties on. So he slid her dress up and kept moving his hand up her leg. Sarah looked over at him and said:

Sarah: "What are you doing?"

Steve: "I can't help myself. When I told you that you look amazingly sexy tonight I meant it. All I've been thinking about for the last thirty minutes is getting you naked later tonight. That and wondering if you are wearing any panties. This dress is hugging your ass so tight I can't see any panty lines so I figures you are wearing thong or nothing at all"

Sarah: "Well maybe that will remain my secret" (as she reached down to stop his hand)

She just smiled at him and moved his hand away. She left her dress pushed up just a bit to tease him a little more. They rode the rest of the way to the restaurant like this. They arrived at the restaurant and parked the car. Steve went around to open Sarah's door. He loved the view from above as he looked down her dress as her large full breast. Again his cock started to stir thinking about sliding between them. She climbed out of the car, fixed her dress and in they went.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.