Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities - Cover

Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities

Copyright© 2010 by More Marie

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about a girl named Sarah and her sexy personalities. What started out as unexplained black outs turns out to be multiple personalities. Maggie is the very adventurous lesbian slut and Trisha is the very submissive sexually play thing. In an effort understand what is happening to her Sarah seeks the help of a therapist who uses hypnotism to help cure her. All seem well until Sarah finds out that her ex has figured out a way to use this cure to turn her into a sex slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Further and further down my throat. All the way to back of my mouth. I feel the head of a large cock deeper and deeper. Finally he pulls all the way out. I try to look up but he won't allow me to. I still don't know who is driving this huge cock down my throat.

Just then I realize this is not the only person here with me. Someone is behind me driving another cock into my pussy. Here I am naked on my hands and knees with my tits swinging back and forth while I am penetrated from the rear. This serves to force my mouth down on the cock in front of me.

Over and over again the cock is driven in me from the rear. I feel hands reach down and grab my hips. It's now that I realize this is not a man behind me. Not with hands like that. Clearly this is a woman fucking me from behind, driving her fake cock in my very wet pussy.

Who is here with me who is fucking me? Finally I feel the cock in my mouth begin to twitch and spasm. I know what is about to happen. But just incase there was any question I hear a voice say "slam her hard hun, drive that thing deep I'm about to cum". Know I know whose cock has been driving into my mouth. It's Steve my ex-boyfriend and the woman plowing me from behind must be his new girlfriend.

It's all falling into place now. The last thing I remember was answering the phone and saying "hello". Let me fill you in on a few things. My name is Sarah. I'm a pretty open minded kind of girl. I like sex (usually only with men though, more about that later). A few years ago I realized I was "missing blocks of time". It took me quite a while but with the help of some very close friends (Steve on of them of course) I found out I have multiple personalities.

I saw a therapist and with her help found out that I have at least two other personalities. It was her idea to try using hypnosis to try and gain control of them. The good news is we were able to minimize the personality jumps through hypnosis, or at least I thought.

You see Steve and had been together for almost year when I found out I have multiple personalities. I was very scared at first because I would "come to" in places or situations and have no idea how I got there. You see I would usually know nothing about what my other personalities knew or did but they knew all about me and what I did.

Usually they were content just to pretend to be me, or at least that is how things started out I learned. I guess that is how Steve first met Maggie. That is what my other personality calls herself. I guess one night Maggie "showed up".

Steve and I were out at the movies. He thought I dozed off against his shoulder. Little did he know that Maggie had surfaced? All seemed normal to Steve. The movie ended and "we" made our way to the car. He would later tell me that he was a bit surprised when "I" reached over while he was driving and began playing with his cock. This was just the first of many things "I" did that surprised Steve.

The "cock play" was just the beginning. Steve looked over and "me" at the next traffic light. It was then he realized my blouse unbuttoned to just below "my" bra. Guess Maggie was feeling playful. Once back at my house Steve received what he would later tell me was the best blow job of his life. Turns out as much as I though I liked sex Maggie likes it even more. I guess she is a real sexual dynamo which would later lead to problems between Steve and me.

As I said in the beginning Maggie would just pretend to be me. I guess she was figuring things out. Slowly but surely each time she would "come out to play" she would get more and more sexually adventurous. All the while Steve just assumed our relationship was getting more "exciting". You see the cock stroking in the car and super blow job was just the beginning.

Don't get me wrong Steve and I had sex. We had great sex. I would wear some sexy lingerie for him, give him the occasional blow job and even play some sex games, but I guess all of that was too tame for Maggie. She wanted more.

Turns out one night I fell asleep on the couch. That's when Maggie "came out" to play. She called Steve up pretending to be me. Of course when he got the call to come over and keep "me" company he drove right over.

Poor thing didn't stand a chance. Maggie had the lights off and candles lit. She waited for him on her knees in the living room. When Steve walked in he could hardly believe his eyes. She had raided my lingerie draw and pulled out the "big guns". She dressed in my black stockings with garters, sheer panties and black shelf bra. In he walked to find his "girlfriend" dressed for sex with her tits sitting out on display.

Once the door closed behind him Maggie crawled over to him on her hands and knees going straight for his quickly hardening cock. He started to say something but she immediately told him "don't say another word. We can talk later but I'd rather do something else with my mouth." With that she fished out his now almost rock hard cock and began to run her tongue over the head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.