Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie - Cover

Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kelli was a sexy blonde babe who made full advantage of her sexuality when she reached puberty. She collected lovers faster than one could imagine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story  

"You want me to do what, Tom?" Kelli asked as we talked on the phone together that afternoon.

"Kelli, I want you to join me for dinner tonight, and I want you to dress just for me, OK?" I said. "I don't want you to worry about what anyone else thinks; you're dressing with me in your mind."

"What would you describe as dressing just for you, Tom?" Kelli asked.

"Kelli, you know what I think of you. You know how hot you make me and how you get me so fucking horny. If you were trying to seduce me, how would you plan on dressing for a sexy dinner out with just me?"

"Tom, you're making me wet and very horny from just talking to you about this," Kelli said. "Ohhhhhh, can you come over here to my place right now and fuck me? Please?"

"No, Kelli, you know I'm busy. You're such a fucking tease, baby; how would you like it if I came over there and was in between your legs, fucking you, when your husband came home?"

"Tom, anymore, do you think I'd care if he found me riding your big cock? No, I'd actually love it. At least I'd be getting some cock, baby," Kelli said.

"Kelli, you're so hot, girl. Mmmmm, I'd love to be doing you right now."

"Fuck you, Tom, I wanted you to come over her and do that and you put me off by claiming you're too busy," Kelli said. "Tom, give me some quick phone sex before you hang up," Kelli said. I almost suspected that Kelli had been doing more than just talking on the phone even before that moment, and I knew her well enough to suspect that she had her cell phone cradled between her ear and her shoulder while she was at least playing with her large breasts and maybe even sliding her hand down inside her panties to play with her pussy and get off. In fact, I knew Kelli well, because that was exactly what she'd been doing.

"Tom, get me hot and horny for our date tonight," Kelli said. "Tell me what you'd like to be doing to me right now. Talk naughty and hot to me, Tom, and get me so horny that I not only have to get off right now, but I'll fuck your brains out tonight."

Kelli had her T-shirt pulled up above her bra, bunched at her neck, and she'd quickly unbuttoned her jeans and had them opened and pulled down to her ankles. I wish I could have seen that sexy sight. Kelli is totally sexy-gorgeous and the more naked she gets, the hotter the view is.

"Baby, I'm almost naked and my tits are so horny for your lips to be kissing and sucking them," Kelli said in her typical "come and fuck me" voice that was very arousing. "Don't you want to lick my titties, Tom, and then bury your face in between my spread thighs?"

"Fuck you, Kelli, you've got me so hard, I'm going to have to unzip and stroke my hardon," I said. Half in fantasy but mostly in reality since Kelli always turned me on tremendously. My cock was totally hard but I wouldn't give Kelli the self-satisfaction of knowing she affected me that way.

"Tom, I'm unfastening the clasp of my bra, and I'm going to pull the cups off of my breasts and tease my hard nipples while I slip my other hand down inside my soaked panties and finger-fuck my horny pussy. You've got me so hot, Tom, that I have got to get myself off, baby."

I continued to listen to Kelli talking and then I heard her moaning, "Ohhhhhh, fuck you, Tom, fuck you, baby, for being so hot and sexy," then Kelli put her cell phone down by her wet pussy as she frigged three fingers in and out of her hot cunt. Kelli's wet aroused pussy made the most sensual sexual sounds whenever she and I fucked or if I was finger-fucking her before I mounted and started thrusting into her horny young pussy. The sounds of her fingers working her tight wet cunt were too much and I was stroking my hardon as I heard Kelli moaning and then growing even louder in her exploding orgasm as she brought herself off with her fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.