Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie - Cover

Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kelli was a sexy blonde babe who made full advantage of her sexuality when she reached puberty. She collected lovers faster than one could imagine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story  

Kelli and I continued our illicit sexual liaisons for a number of months; as long as Kelli was still interested in having me help her play out her own sexual fantasies. When Kelli tired of a sexual relationship or of a particular lover, he was finished. She didn't spend any energy trying to sustain a sexual relationship gone stale. I was amazed that Kelli never tired of me, and as long as she and I lived in close proximity, Kelli would fuck with me as often as our lives and schedules would allow. The relationship continued for quite a long time until the inevitable happened and one day I moved on to another job opportunity and Kelli did, too.

I became almost a permanent fixture in Kelli's home where she and her husband and their little boy lived. I would even spend the night whenever Kelli's hubby was out of town, but most of the times, Kelli and I would get together either at another location or often we'd get together and fuck during lunch or what would have appeared to be a distinctive lunch session.

One of the hottest fuck session Kelli and I shared was one warm summer afternoon when I happened to drop by and Kelli had just finished putting her kids down for a nap. Kelli was wearing a nicely fitting and very snug top along with sexy shorts, but it was clear from looking at her that this sexy young blonde MILF badly needed to be fucked. Kelli looked as much the part of the sexually frustrated MILF as I had ever seen. She almost seemed to send out signals broadcasting her sexual hunger and desire to be taken physically.

"Kelli, what's wrong, girl?" I asked, looking into her beautiful blue eyes and trying not to be blantantly obvious that I was also finding her sexy breasts inside her tight-fitting top to be very inviting.

"I'm fucking as horny as can be, Tom," she said. "Won't you please take care of that problem?"

"Sure, Kelli, you know I only need you to let me know you've got a problem," I answered. I pulled Kelli into my arms, and began to kiss her hotly. Kelli and I had become passionate lovers all those months earlier, and when she and I had a chance to be alone and were able to share a fuck, we didn't waste any time. Kelli was a horny man's delight. She was so responsive and so fucking horny that all you had to do with her was hit the "Turned On' button and Kelli was hot to trot. Her hands were quickly as busy caressing and helping me get undressed as mine were with her. I not only enjoyed kissing Kelli and making her get wet and even hornier from our kisses, but I also began to feel her breasts and then quickly to get her clothes off so we could start fucking as soon as possible.

Kelli's a very beautiful young woman and mother, and when I started taking her clothes off and getting her totally naked, it was like pushing an overdrive in Kelli's sexiness and hotness to fuck. When you get her bra unfastened and off, revealing her very sexy large C-cup sized breasts, Kelli wants you to start sucking her nipples and caressing her tits. Kelli's one of the most responsive women to attention to her tits that I've ever known. She loves having hands and lips all over her big sexy breasts. And, Kelli's got the most awesome tits I've ever seen. Large sexy aureolae and nipples that grow so hard and just beg for a man's fingers or lips to lock around them and suckle until she'd begging you to quit and fuck her. Not long after that she's sucking my cock and then either pulling me on top of her, or pushing me onto my back and climbing into the saddle to ride me like a horny cowgirl and fuck me while she's on top.

It's sad when a married woman is not getting the needed admiration and attention from her own man that she has to make her horniness and her need for sexual attention and release known to some other guy like me. Then, she gets royally fucked by the likes of me and she gets herself off so many times that she's worn out by the time I'm finished with her. A class phrase to describe the entire situation is: "I just hate it when that happens." Oh yeah!!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.