Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kelli was a sexy blonde babe who made full advantage of her sexuality when she reached puberty. She collected lovers faster than one could imagine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story  

Author's Note: Kelli -- I've known several very sexy and attractive young ladies by that same name, but the one who is the subject of this story will know it is HER I am writing about if she ever reads what is contained within these lines. Kelli will know it by the physical description, by the personality, by the experiences the female character of this story has, and so forth. Kelli will know this is an erotic description of her because she shared all of this with me. I've told some of Kelli's stories before under different names for her, but this time, it's all about Kelli.

Kelli is a very interesting young woman. I first met her when she was in her early twenties and she was almost a newlywed and a new mother. Her being knocked up led to her marriage so they hadn't been married fully nine months when Kelli gave birth to her little girl. Having just given birth to her first child, Kelli was sporting very nice D-cup breasts and she was lactating. She'd worn C-cup bras before her first pregnancy, but they really no longer fit her larger, sexier tits. One of our mutual co-workers, another sexy woman, Amy, had helped Kelli buy some new larger cup bras that fit her large milk-producing tits better and certainly showed off her sexy full bust, too.

Kelli lost her virginity in high school and by the time I met her, she openly admitted to having at least seven different boyfriends/lovers. You have to know Kelli to appreciate her – aappreciate in every way possible you can with a sexy saucy vivacious young blonde. It's hard to imagine Kelli's parents trying to shepherd her through high school without her getting knocked up. The first boyfriend was a fellow she'd known most of her life and when she became a teenager, the hormones kicked into high gear and Kelli's body knew what it wanted and needed – sex. Kelli's body knew what it wanted and Kelli's mind was right there with it the whole way.

Kelli lost her cherry up in the soft aromatic hay of her parent's barn loft, and her young horny boyfriend, Alex, got Kelli out of her jeans and top, her bra and bikini panties and he'd deflowered her and then proceeded to give her the very first fuck of her young life there. Alex thought he loved Kelli and he wanted more than anything to be the first to fuck her and he wanted her to eventually marry him when they both finished high school. Kelli's goal was nothing like her boyfriend's and all she wanted was to become a woman sexually and experience Alex's cock and the horny cock of as many other willing boyfriends as she could manage. Alex was only the first of Kelli's sexual conquests and even though he thought he controlled their relationship, it was Kelli who would fuck him and use him until she had what she wanted and then was ready to move onto to the next lover.

Some of the horny young men Kelli romanced and fucked as the years past were at least as experienced as she was or even more so. Some were far more experienced such as the three or four college boys she dated while she was still a high school teenager. Kelli was so lusty and so hot to trot that she even seduced and fucked a couple of older married men and she found them to be some of the sexiest and strongest lovers she'd had. They really knew what they were doing and Kelli loved being taken by a man who knew what he wanted and knew how to get his cock buried inside it. Kelli also found that while the sexiness and erotic nature of being with one of her young lovers turned her on, the danger and suspense of being with the married husband of another woman really made the sex intense for Kelli.

One of Kelli's riskiest and sexiest married conquests was the husband, Rod, in a couple that lived on the farm next door to Kelli and her parents. The man was about 34 years old and his wife was a beautiful petite blonde. Even though he and his wife seemed happily married, Rod had eyes that were always wandering and he began to notice how Kelli had grown into a very lively and sexy young woman. Kelli noticed men who saw her and appreciated her sexy beauty and that was a clear green light for her.

Kelli had actually taken something next door to Rod's farm and found no one at home. She noticed their family car was out of the driveway, so she wandered out to the barn, and he was there in the machine room, working on some repair needs. Kelli gave Rod what she'd brought and then things took on a life of their own. Kelli was wearing some tight cutoff jeans and a T-shirt that showcased her sexy full tits. Kelly was wearing a C-cup bra that did help emphasize her large rounded breasts and as she stood talking to Rod, Kelli's eyes went to his crotch and she saw that her married neighbor's cock was hard inside his pants. He was getting turned on sexually from being there alone with his young teenaged neighbor and Kelli looked intently as Rod's groin and felt her nipples growing hard and her pussy getting very wet in anticipation of what she thought was going to happen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.