Mom Raised Me a Suck Slut - Cover

Mom Raised Me a Suck Slut

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Do you need anything else besides the title to interest you?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Prostitution   .

I'm going to tell you my story but, promise me, just listen and try not to judge and no calling Social Services, nothing was ever done to me that I didn't want in the first place.

Start with how I got here.

Well, sure the same way everybody got here, well, duh. I came a little different. I was paid for. Well, my Mom was paid for, really. She was basically for sale. Yes, you figured it out.

She was attractive and curvaceous in a small town, kind of country, hard-talking, pretty hard-drinking kind of way. She was no society debutante. Her mother was single and had a hard life, got fucked once too often and had my mom. She was fifteen at the time.

My mom ran away from her mother when she was sixteen and, according to her, supported herself with her best asset, the one she sat on.

By the time she had me, she had basically retired from the business, marrying one of her regular clients, Carl Lemkin, one that just couldn't live without her, a rather big, somewhat fat man, who always seemed to have a fair amount of money.

The way she used to tell it, he was on blood pressure medication and usually couldn't get a good hard-on, so she just sucked him off every night. But, there was one night in particular, when she started sucking him and he pulled out of her mouth and wanted to try doing her pussy. As she told it, she hadn't had a man's hard cock in her pussy in a long, long time so she got on him and gave him everything she had.

She never used birth control, always said she had 'female problems' and so never bothered. And, all those years, that was just fine. But this night, she told me, as soon as his cum shot into her, she just, somehow, knew she was pregnant.

Lo and behold, nine months later, little Belle was born and my father was indicted for tax fraud and died in jail before the trial even started.

Thankfully, my mom had some of his money that the authorities couldn't get to and she ended up with a small bungalow and me to raise.

She never tried to hide anything from me and was always open and honest with whatever I wanted to know. She never remarried but she wasn't celibate, by a long shot. There was generally someone she was involved with, often more than one at a time. The sounds down the hallway were pretty inescapable when I was growing up and she really never kept anything from me.

I know you're reading this because of the title, it got your cock hard or, if you're a woman (probably not, most of the readers of this stuff are horny old men, I guess) you probably want someone to feel sorry for, well that's not me. I love my life.

So, here's how I got to just love and adore men's cocks. Boys, too, by the way. Still do.

My cock fetish began sixteen years ago when I was a freshman in high school. As I said, I usually fell asleep every night to the sounds of my mother thrashing around with some guy she was currently involved with. She sucked and fucked often and loud, there was no escaping her activity in the bedroom, she just loved sex.

The night in question, though, she had not even made it into her bedroom, the sounds were coming directly down the hall from the living room. My clock read, one-eleven AM.

I did just what you would probably do, I snuck out into the hall and peered around the corner and watched. They were on the floor, the man moaning like a wounded animal, the moon spotlighting them on the bare floor.

He was on his back, his jeans down around his ankles, my mom kneeling over him, her head bobbing up and down, taking his huge cock in and out of her mouth. Mom's eyes were closed and he was trying to be quiet but seemed to enjoy it so much it just wasn't possible.

To me, having never seen a grown man's erection, it looked enormous. Oh, I'd played with boy's dicks, they'd pester me on and on until I finally would jack them off. But, this was different. This was really large.

I gazed at how he was totally under her control. The pleasure she was giving him, so obvious to me sitting there at the end of the hallway, silently watching, gave her complete control over him. He was like a defenseless little baby as she played with his balls, licking the head of his cock, then sucking him fully all the way into her mouth and throat.

I couldn't help but slide a finger inside myself as I gazed at the spectacle in front of me. It was fascinating. I knew about blowjobs, of course, plenty of boys wanted me to suck them off, but I never realized the total power it gave the woman or girl. Guys were powerless when you had your mouth on their cocks. They were yours, all yours.

Just about the time I thought I'd better get back to my room so I wouldn't get caught, the guy let out a long groan as Mom held him in her mouth as he thrashed and bucked, I know he was cumming in her mouth. As I watched and heard her slurping on his cock, I felt the tingling in my clit increase and wetness begin to run down a leg.

The man was rolling his head back and forth, moaning on and on as Mom raised up off him, looked up, wiped her mouth and saw me, then smiled. I darted down the hall and closed the door tightly behind me.

I stayed in my room the next day until I was sure the man had left. As I entered the kitchen, Mom was at the table, her coffee in front of her, obviously nursing a hangover.

I came in silently knowing that I might just catch hell for last night, got myself a glass of juice and sat down at the table expecting the worse.

"What you saw last night, well, I don't screw guys much any more, not after my surgery, doesn't feel as good, even sometimes hurts. So, I do like having guys around and to get them to spend money on me, well, I figure if they spend money on me, they should get a first-class blowjob."

Now, Mom had given me the whole sex talk when I got my period, I was eleven, and she was pretty clear about things, as you might imagine. I was about eight when I figured out what her main interest in life was and she turned out to be a good teacher about the birds and the bees even if it was phrased in terms of the cocks and the pussies.

It was then that she first told me about giving head, sucking boy's dicks as a way to keep them under control and out of my panties until I felt I was ready for intercourse.

When I had finished my juice and she had rinsed out her coffee cup, she took me back to her bedroom and got a small suitcase from under her bed, one that I had seen in my searches through her belongings but couldn't open because of the combination lock. Oh, I tried. Birthdates, stuff like that, nothing worked to open it.

But, she had it right open, exposing a collection of sex toys in various shapes, colors, sizes, and configurations; it looked intriguing to this fourteen-year old girl who had only used her fingers for pleasure. Several were rubber or like plastic dicks in different colors and shapes and, especially, sizes.

She lifted one up and handed it to me. It looked the most ordinary of the lot, fairly big but there were many she had that were larger, and it felt heavy and flexible in my hand.

"That's what sex is all about," she said. "You probably think it's all about your pussy. Well, think again. The men of this world control things, especially money and if you control this, his cock, you control the man. It's really not what the man can do with his cock, it's much more what can you do with the man's cock that makes the difference."

The rest of our morning was spent showing me how to pleasure a man's cock with my mouth. Where he was most sensitive, how to suck the tip to make him go crazy, how to lick along the shaft, how to deepthroat, that was not easy but I think I got the idea and was able to do it some. She also showed me how to suck and run my tongue back and forth and around while I did it.

Mom also went into some length about a guy's balls, how to handle them and suck them without hurting him and how to keep him excited and just this side of cumming, even for hours. She told me that if I could suck a guy for over a half hour, keeping him right at a 'simmer, ' not quite at the 'boil, ' I'd have him for life.

All her tricks and techniques were passed-down that morning. I was so wet and excited, even sucking on a dildo which she had me doing in so many ways, even though it was a fake cock, it had me so sexed-up, I almost went crazy. My nipples tingled the whole time and there was a constant throb in my panties.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.