Nicole: Webcam Slave - Cover

Nicole: Webcam Slave

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

When Nicole woke up the next morning, she couldn't believe what had happened. She felt terrible for poor Abby. She felt guilty even though it was all Barry's fault.

But her sister was saved! They had enough money for the treatment now. Katie would be healthy for the rest of her life.

The price had been high. Nicole was a slave now. She didn't want to admit it but it was true. Her life could never be the same again. Maybe one day she would be free from Barry. She was willing to fight for her freedom if an opportunity presented itself. She would not give up her dignity. But she knew she would never forget what he had forced her to do. To herself and to others. She could never forget fucking a bottle while biting her own nipples or Abby crying as she lost her virginity to a bedpost. Even some of Nicole's friends probably thought she was a slut now. Delivery guys had seen her naked. Videos and photos of Nicole hurting and humiliating herself were all over the internet.

She had noticed something awful. The photos and videos in which she was obviously unhappy were the most popular. The video "Crying girl buttfucks bottle while biting her own tits" had over 100.000 views already. She was lucky it didn't show much of her face.

Then Nicole had a shocking thought. Was Barry going to upload last night's video of Abby?

It was early in the morning and Barry wasn't up yet, so she checked out some of the porn sites Barry had uploaded Nicole's pictures and videos to. Loads of videos of girls fucking bedposts but no Abby ... yet. But she'd gotten a reply from Abby's brother.

"You're right. She's obviously a slut. Show me more."

Nicole felt sad. She'd hoped the brother would ignore the email or delete it, not ask for more nudes of his sister. His own sister! Didn't most men find incest digusting? Were there really so many guys like Barry out there? No ... not as smart and cruel as Barry. Abby's brother probably spied on her and jerked off to her but he could never come up with ways of blackmailing her like Barry had done to Nicole. Unless someone helped him ... and now Nicole had done that. She suddenly felt certain that by the end of the day, Abby would be her brother's slave.

Maybe she was lucky to lose her virginity to the bedpost, Nicole thought. At least it wasn't her own brother. The thought made her sick.

Katie is safe now, Nicole reminded herself. Abby can recover. I can recover. Given enough time ... but Katie needed this now. There was no other way.

Nicole shivered. Her apartment was cold and she was naked. She had goosebumps and her nipples were tiny and hard. But she knew she wasn't allowed clothing. Nowadays she couldn't even hide somewhere away from her computer. There were webcams in every room. Barry watched and recorded everything.

The doorbell rang. It was breakfast. Nicole rarely prepared any food anymore, Barry ordered everything for her.

The rule was simple: if Barry wasn't online, she had to answer the door in whatever she was wearing. If she disobeyed, she would be punished. Last week she'd put on a bathrobe and Barry had forced her to flash a chatroom full of teenagers.

Not today. Not after last night and when Katie had just gotten the money.

The delivery person knocked on the door. Nicole took a deep breath and opened it without any clothing.

It was a young man. He stared at her in surprise ... then in recognition. They knew each other! It was Andy, a fellow student. Oh God! Nicole turned bright red with shame.

"Your breakfast ... Nicole?"

"Andy, uh, thank you ... I'm..."

She didn't know what to say. There was no logical excuse. She was naked. He could see her shaved pussy lips and her hard nipples. He couldn't know how bruised her breasts felt or how sore her pussy was. To Andy she was now a slut. She tried to cover herself with one arm while she took the delivery. It didn't work.

Andy was staring at her openly, smiling with contempt

"Love that you're shaved," he said. "Looks good on you."

This made Nicole angry. She straightened her back and looked him straight in the eye.

"Is that all, Andy?"

He hesitated, looking for something in his pockets.

"Your tits are nice too, but everyone knows that. I guess you really don't like bras, huh?"

"Bye, Andy."

She was going to shut the door in his face ... but he blocked it with his foot. Before she could react he took out his cellphone and snapped a picture of her. She pulled hard on the door and slammed it shut.

"Hey Nicole!" she heard him say on the other side of the door. "If you ever want to go on a date, let me know! I'll bring my buddies if one guy isn't enough for you. Don't worry about the photo, we've all seen your tits already, the way you dress. Slut."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.