Nicole: Webcam Slave
Chapter 10

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Barry forced Nicole to put up the wireless webcams in every room of her small apartment. Now she had nowhere to hide. The cams also had integrated speakers so he could speak to her no matter where she was. He controlled everything.

For the next couple of months, Barry established a routine for her. She walked around naked at home, hoping no one would see her from the outside. She went to university dressed as a slut, her nipples showing. She fought to keep up with her studies but it was difficult when Barry made her fuck herself three times a day. She avoided her friends, told them she was studying. Every evening Barry ordered out for her. She was lucky when she got to wear at least one piece of clothing when the delivery man arrived.

She got called slut a lot. By girls and guys at university, by delivery men, by online perverts, even by herself. But she kept her dignity. She didn't show how she felt. She was strong and proud. She got good grades. She refused to let Barry break her. Soon there would be enough money for her sister's treatment. Nicole knew she would not be free after that but it gave her a sense of purpose. She was suffering to save Katie.

The public humiliation was the hardest part. Being humiliated online didn't feel real, but she was afraid one of the delivery guys would rape her. Sure she got violated several times each day, but it was just objects. It was impersonal.

She was also worried about her reputation, so she behaved as icily and arrogantly as possible. She didn't want anyone to think she was easy. Maybe she dressed like a slut, but she was another class of woman.

Her apartment didn't feel like home anymore, it felt like a reality show. She was always acting. Pretending not to care. Pretending it didn't hurt when Barry sent her a poster of the nude photo of her sister and made her hang it up over her bed or when he made her write Katie on her tits and anally fuck a bottle for the guys on the forum. She didn't cry once.

"I can't believe it's been two months, Nicole," Barry said one evening. Nicole didn't answer. She was doing the dishes, naked, with a pen inside her pussy. The pen had been there for seven hours.

"I think you've adapted really well. Look at how you just take off all your clothes when you come in. You're used to it."

"I guess so."

"You know why?"

"Because I'm a slut, Barry?" She couldn't keep a note of sarcasm out of her voice. He always made her say this.

"You are, Nicole. That's why I set this routine for you. To show you what you are. What grade did you get in that last exam?"

"A+."

"Even though you spent the day before sucking your own tit while shoving a bottle up your pussy and telling the internet what a whore Katie is. You see? It's in your nature to be a slut."

"I studied hard in the time you let me."

"Yes you did. Naked, or in the library with no bra and your thong poking out."

Nicole glared at the dishes and said nothing. He was just trying to make her feel bad.

"Come to the computer, slut, I have something for you."

Would this be happening if she had controlled her sarcasm? Maybe not but she needed to defend her dignity sometimes.

Barry was on the screen, smiling.

"I want you to meet someone."

A new window popped up. It showed a pale young redheaded girl who was sitting at her computer, naked. She seemed scared.

"Nicole?" the girl said. Nicole froze. She knew that voice.

"Abby?"

Abby was a girl Nicole remembered from school. They'd met at a poetry reading. But ... Abby was much younger than Nicole. She was even younger than Barry. Was she even 18? Nicole covered her breasts.

"What's going on here, Abby? You shouldn't be naked."

Barry laughed.

"She should've thought of that before she took those photos for her boyfriend."

Abby looked down and shivered. Nicole noticed how hard the nipples on her small breasts were.

"Barry, she's cold."

"I know. Go stand at the window, Abby."

"Yes, Barry."

Abby went and stood next to an open window. Nicole saw that her pubic hair was trimmed to a landing strip. Abby started shaking from the cold.

"Please, Barry, let her close the window."

"Only if you tell her what she is."

Nicole hesitated. This would hurt Abby, but she looked so cold...

"You're a slut, Abby."

Abby looked stricken, but Nicole knew she had to go on.

"That's why you took those pictures, Abby. Because you're a slut. A filthy slut, like me. That's why you deserve this."

"Close the window, Abby."

Abby still looked very cold. Nicole saw that she was crying. She noticed that despite the cold and being nude in front of two strangers, Abby was keeping her arms at her sides so that her breasts and pussy were visible. Barry must have taught her to do this. Poor girl.

Nicole still had her arms crossed across her breasts.

"Nicole, show Abby your tits."

"Barry, she's just a-"

"Abby, punish yourself."

Abby started crying loudly now. She took something from her desk. It looked like a black pair of underpants turned inside out. There were white stains in the front. Abby started licking them, tears running down her cheeks.

"Those are her brother's underpants, Nicole. She's licking her own brother's cum stains because you wouldn't show her your tits."

"Stop it! Here they are! Don't make her do this!"

Nicole held up her breasts at the camera. Abby sobbed once and stopped licking. She looked like she wanted to throw up.

"I didn't say you could stop, Abby."

Abby made a face so unhappy it almost made Nicole cry. She started licking her brother's cum again.

"You know, Abby, he was probably jerking off to you anyway. So this cum is meant for you. Look at Nicole while you lick."

Abby looked straight at her, her eyes begging for help.

"Look at Nicole's tits. You see how big they are? Much bigger than yours, right?"

Abby nodded.

"Tits are the most important thing about a girl. Yours are cute, but Nicole's are better. So she's a better girl than you, right?"

Abby nodded again.

"For example, you can shake big tits by the nipples. Show her, Nicole."

This was the most disturbing thing Barry had ever asked her to do, but if she disobeyed he would hurt Abby even more. Nicole grabbed her nipples and used them to shake her tits. It hurt but she had experienced worse.

"Or you can suck your own nipples, like Nicole used to do when she was your age and playing with herself. Show her."

It was a lie, but Nicole did as she was told. At least this didn't hurt. She knew what came next though.

"Or you can bite them."

He made her do this often. It never got better. Doing it front of this poor girl, who looked up to her in school...

"Or if you've been a bad slut, you can slap them. Five times each, Nicole."

She hated this so much. She didn't want to seem so obedient. The slaps hurt like they always did. Her skin was reddened now.

"But you know what? Twisting your nipples works with all tits! Do it together now. Put your brother's underpants in your mouth."

Abby, her mouth stuffed, looked at Nicole as they both twisted their nipples. Nicole tried to show her how to be brave, but Abby was still crying. Her nipples looked very sensitive. It probably hurt her more than Nicole.

Barry left them that way for a long time, a girl and a young woman looking at each other as they abused themselves.

"Good. Abby, rub your brother's underpants all over your face."

She sobbed and obeyed, spreading spit and tears and the smell of her brother's cum over her face.

"Now get the other thing."

Abby picked up a red thong.

"This is her mother's favorite thong."

Oh no, this was just too much!

"You know how I know that? Like mother, like daughter."

A new window opened on their screens. It showed Abby posing naked in a bathroom mirror. She looked innocent, not slutty. Then the image changed. Now it showed another redhead, older than Abby, posing in the same mirror, wearing the red thong. Abby looked shocked.

"Oh, you've never seen these before, right Abby?"

Abby shook her head.

"That's Abby's mom. Hot, isn't she? Had Abby when she was just 15. Married the dad, who was older ... and rich. Now she gets bored sometimes. Put the thong in your mouth, Abby."

The next picture showed Abby's mom on her knees. She was sucking a huge black cock.

"Sucking cock is another thing all girls can do. Stick your fingers down your throats. Keep the thong where it is."

Abby had trouble keeping from gagging. Nicole did better but that made her feel like a slut. Barry showed them more pictures of Abby's mom sucking cock. She seemed to be gagging too.

Then there was a picture of a black cock fucking her pussy. The thong had been pulled aside but not taken off.

"Nicole, show her your pussy."

Nicole stood up to show her shaved pussy.

"See how Nicole is hairless like a little girl?"

Abby nodded.

"Do you remember when your own pussy looked like that?"

She nodded again.

"Do you know why your pussy isn't fully shaved?"

Abby had trouble speaking with the thong in her mouth.

"Becaush ... because I have red hair?'

"That's right, Abby! Now spread your pussies, both of you. And look at each other."

Nicole spread her pussy lips open and watched Abby do the same, both of them revealing their most intimate little pink places.

"Tell each other what you are."

"You're a shlut, Nicole."

"You're a slut, Abby."

"Stay like this. Now look at these pictures."

He opened three pictures in a row. The first showed Abby's mom spreading her naked, shaved pussy while the thong was lying on her tits. The second showed her thong getting shoved into her pussy while she was taking it in the ass. The third showed the thong, covered in cum, getting shoved into her mouth. She seemed unhappy. Abby was very pale.

"Now back to pussies. Spread wider. Good. Nicole, tell Abby everything you've had in your pussy."

"I ... yes, Barry. I've had ... my fingers ... a penis ... a bottle ... a pen ... toilet paper ... panties ... photos of ... photos of my sister and my friends ... a small dildo ... a banana..."

"Which one hurt most?"

"The bottle, Barry."

"Why?"

"It was big ... and long ... I wasn't very wet ... you made me take it a long time."

"And you, Abby? What's been inside you?"

Abby looked at the camera with fear. What had Barry forced her to do?

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"I'm ... I'm a virgin."

Oh no. Oh no.

"Turn your webcam towards your bed, Abby."

Abby's bed had four solid wooden bedposts.

"You remember that video I showed you, Abby? That's what you're going to do. You're going to fuck the bedpost. The bedpost will take your virginity while we watch."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.