Nicole: Webcam Slave - Cover

Nicole: Webcam Slave

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Nicole was trying to listen to what the professor was saying, but she kept looking down at her laptop. She pretended to be taking notes, but the truth was she was nervous about Barry. He was watching her through the webcam.

She was nervous about her clothes too. The white shirt she was wearing made her look very professional, but it was thin and tight and she wasn't wearing a bra. Several guys had already stared at her. A few weeks ago the size of her breasts had given her a sense of power, but now she wished she was less well endowed.

She could feel the tight red thong Barry had forced her to wear digging into her pussy.

Suddenly a message appeared on the screen. "Unbutton your top three buttons."

Not showing any emotions, Nicole slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her ample cleavage to everyone in the room. The professor, a fat guy in his 50s, stared right at her breasts for a moment, then smiled. He obviously thought she was a slut. She felt angry and ashamed.

Ten minutes passed. Then another ten. A young guy with big glasses who sat a couple of seats to her right raised his phone in her direction. He was pretending to write a message, but she was sure he was taking a picture. She gave him an angry look when he looked at her breasts again, but he only stopped for a few minutes. As soon as she turned her head, he started staring again.

She carefully reached down and adjusted her shirt so it would show less cleavage, doing it so it seemed unconscious.

A message appeared. "Open another button and stop hiding your tits, slut."

She hoped nobody behind her could see her screen.

"Sorry Barry, I didn't do it on purpose."

"You didn't?"

"No."

"Then you must be enjoying showing yourself like this. What does that make you?"

"A slut."

"Exactly. Then open two buttons, slut."

She had no choice. Her shirt was now unbuttoned to just underneath her breasts. The nerdy student took another photo of her. Another ten minutes passed.

Barry sent her a link. She opened it. He had posted screencaps from her webcam in a sex forum and asked for comments. He had used the username Katie. Her face wasn't visible but the pictures made her realize just how visible her nipples were. She tried to keep them covered with her arms.

The comments in the forum were vicious.

"Nice tits you got there, Katie. I would like to punch them over and over until you cried."

"Dressing like that in public is asking for it."

"I want to twist your nipplez whore"

"nice b00bs cunt"

"Show us ur pussy katie"

Barry posted a gif of Nicole unbuttoning her shirt.

"Prove ur real slut!" somebody called slutdestroyer66 posted.

The messenger popped up. "Go to the toilet, slut. Take a pen."

She bent over to get her stuff. She could feel her breasts hanging down, almost completely exposed at some angles. Several eyes followed her as she left the room.

Luckily the ladies' room was empty. She locked herself into a stall.

"Undress." Barry wrote. She put the laptop on the toilet seat and started taking off her clothes. She refused to show emotions.

When she took off her skirt, she was shocked to see how deep the g-string was inside her. No wonder it hurt. It looked almost like she wasn't wearing any underwear at all.

"Put your panties in your mouth."

She didn't want to but she obeyed. The g-string tasted of her pussy. She hated the fact that she knew the taste of her own pussy so well.

"Now write FOR SLUTDESTROYER66 over your pussy."

She did as she was told. No emotion. You're beneath me, Barry. I'm a woman and you're just a boy, she thought.

"Now stick the pen into your pussy and pose like a whore."

He made her pose in several humiliating poses: pulling open her pussy lips to show the pen, raising a leg, thrusting her butt out like a pin-up girl. Posing like a whore in this ugly toilet with the taste of her own pussy in her mouth and the name of some evil internet geek on her body made her feel like filth.

"Good work, Nicole. Now get dressed and go catch the end of your class. Keep the pen and the panties where they are."

What!? She couldn't go back to class like that! Even Barry had to understand that!

Barry laughed at her facial expression.

"You are going to go, Nicole. Right now."

She almost resisted. She had a right to some kind of public dignity! But Nicole knew what would happen if she resisted,

She now faced two problems. She was wearing a skirt and no panties, so the pen inside could easily slip out. She would have to clench it really hard. And the panties in her mouth? To keep them invisible she would have to stuff them completely into her mouth, which made her gag. And if someone talked to her? She hated Barry so much.

She went back walking awkwardly and trying not to show there was something in her mouth. She tried to make it all seem natural but she was sure she looked weird. She sat down in her seat and kept her eyes on the professor, ignoring the nerd who was staring at her again. As she sat down, she heard a soft tick as the pen touched the chair. It must be partially poking out, she thought, but the pen worried her less now. It hurt, but not like the bottle Barry had forced her to fuck. She was more worried about the panties in her mouth. What if she couldn't keep them in? She couldn't take them out in front of everyone!

Barry had posted the pictures she had just posed for and the forum was going wild. They were calling Katie a worthless slut and asking her to take more pictures. She hated these impotent little boys and their cruelty. Not long ago she would have laughed at them. Now one of them controlled her life...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.