Nicole: Webcam Slave - Cover

Nicole: Webcam Slave

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Nicole walked to her tiny kitchen to make some food. The webcam couldn't see her here so she could relax a little. Barry had said he would be away from the computer for some time but she didn't trust him.

The printed photos he had forced her to stuff into herself were hurting her. Did she dare to take them out for now? He couldn't see her but she was afraid of doing it anyway.

She should use these moments of freedom. He couldn't take away her dignity all of the time! Nicole pulled down the G-string and carefully removed the papers. She did not look at the photos of her friends and her sister. She just put them on her kitchen table. Then she warmed up a pizza in the microwave and ate it in the kitchen. While eating she read a fashion magazine she had bought two days ago before all of this started. Some of the sexy pictures made her think about her situation but the silly articles distracted her from thinking about the photos Barry had forced her to post and what the people in the forum might say. She didn't want to think about that or about the bottle she would have to abuse herself with tomorrow.

After she was done with the pizza she had to go and do her homework for tomorrow's courses. It was only two pages to write but she would have to go back to her room to do it. Her books were there.

Maybe she should wait a bit longer in the kitchen. She needed more time away from Barry. But the kitchen was colder than her room and she was naked. She had almost decided to stay anyway when a light went on in the house across the street and she saw two boys run into their room. She covered her breasts with her hands. If she stayed here they might see her! That would be worse than Barry. What if they told their parents?

Nicole almost ran back to her room without the photos. She had already taken several steps when she noticed. She ducked so that she was less visible, pulled down her G-string and quickly pushed the papers in again. The worst was pushing one into her asshole. It felt awful. Then she ran to her room before the boys could see her. Running with paper in her pussy and asshole was very unpleasant.

Barry didn't seem to be there. She sighed with relief. At least she could work on her own.

She took her books out of the shelves and sat down at the computer. The paper moved inside her as she did but she tried not to think about it. She opened Word and started answering some questions about cell chemistry.

On the third question she got stuck and decided to look for some information in the online encyclopedia she always used. But as she was typing in the address of the site she realized that she could check out the forums where Barry had forced her to post. Was she allowed to? Was it a good idea? She couldn't help herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.