Nicole: Webcam Slave
Chapter 1

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Everything was going well for Nicole. She was popular, she was pretty, she was studying biochemistry and her grades were perfect. She didn't have a boyfriend right now but she could get one the moment she wanted to. With her short black hair and her large breasts she attracted attention wherever she went. It had always been like this. Even in school the boys had always stared at her.

She wasn't rich but the scholarship took care of that. Everything was fine.

Then her sister Katherine started having health problems. Nicole loved her sister very much and this worried her a lot. Then the health problems got worse. Nicole was sick with worry. Her sister's life was not in danger but if these problems continued she would be crippled for life.

The insurance wouldn't pay. Nicole didn't have enough money. Katherine didn't have enough. Not even her parents had enough. She couldn't get a loan.

They started a campaign on facebook to collect the money. Many people donated but it still wasn't enough. They were only at 10%.

Then one morning they were at 40% with a single donation. She couldn't believe it. Who had done this? She looked at the donation website and it said Barry T. She didn't know this name. Or... ?

Suddenly she remembered a kid from her school with that name. He was a nerd. Younger than her. Rich parents. She never talked to him once. She laughed about him with her friends sometimes. Now he had helped her so much. She added him as a facebook friend. He confirmed her immediately and she started chatting to him.

"Thanks so much for your donation!"

"You're welcome."

"It's really nice of you. It's a lot of money for a stranger."

"Don't worry. It's not a lot for me."

"Thank you. How did you hear about my sister?"

"Oh we have some common friends from school. They sent the link around."

"That's wonderful. You're so kind."

"Don't mention it. Hey, do you use Yahoo Messenger?"

"Yeah."

"Add me sometime. Gotta go now. Take care."

Nicole was really happy for some time. Then she looked at the donation page again. Who else was going to donate? Barry had helped a lot but it was still too much money. What was she going to do?

In the evening she came back to her room after attending a biochemistry class. She was worried again. She turned on her computer and logged into Messenger. Barry was there. She didn't know what to do, so she talked to him. He also had a webcam so she switched on hers. Maybe he would like that. Her looks had always been useful.

Barry looked just like she remembered him. Short and not very thin with big geeky glasses. But he looked more confident.

"Hi Nicole."

"Hi Barry."

"How are you? You don't look so good."

"Oh it's just the stress. And I'm tired."

"Stress?"

"Because of my sister. We're still only at 40%. And the amount we put on the website is the minimum."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"You've already helped, so don't worry. It was very kind of you."

"You know I might be able to help more. I have a lot of money."

"You don't ... you don't have to..."

"But it would be great?"

"Well ... of course..."

"I could easily donate another 10% right now from my computer."

"That would be amazing..."

"If you show me your tits."

"Wh-what?"

"I'll donate another 10% if you take off your top and your bra and show me your breasts."

"What? What the hell? What are you saying to me?"

"It's pretty simple. I have the money. You have the tits. Think about it. It's your sister's future."

He closed the chat. Nicole was shaking with shock, anger and fear. This was so shameless! How dare that little shit talk to her like that! She hit the keyboard with her fists.

But he had the money. Who else was going to donate? Who else had so much money? Was her dignity more important than her sister's future? Other guys had seen her naked before. Would this make such a difference?

She thought about it for ten minutes. It was awful. But what could she do?

She opened the window and chatted to Barry again. He smiled when he saw her.

"Barry, I think this is really unfair and you shouldn't be doing this. But you're right. I care about my sister and I need the money."

"Good. Then show me your tits."

Nicole hesitated. She hated it when guys used the word tits and this reminded her of how degrading this was. But she had to do it. For her sister.

She took off her top, revealing a white bra underneath. She felt embarrassed.

"Go on."

He was staring at her. Could she really do this?

"Do you want the money or not?"

She unclasped the bra and carefully put it aside. Then she turned towards the webcam, her hands over her nipples.

"Why are you hiding your nipples, Nicole?"

Her cheeks turned red and she dropped her arms. Now she was fully revealed.

"Nice. I like your nipples. I always imagined them this way when I jerked off to your photos on facebook. You know, some girls with big tits have really huge nipples. I think that's ugly. Yours are nice."

Did he have to say all these horrible things? Part of her wanted to just tell him to go fuck himself and turn off the webcam. But she didn't. She stayed there showing some geek kid she used to laugh about her naked breasts. She felt so exposed.

"Hold them up with your hands."

"What?"

"You heard me. Do you want that money or are you trying to piss me off?"

"You really shouldn't be so ... this is something very private..."

"Hold them up."

She did.

"Higher."

Now she felt even worse. Like some posing slut.

"Jiggle them."

"Barry..."

"Now."

Nicole hesitated again. This was too humiliating. It just wasn't right. At first she had thought Barry just wanted to see the breasts of the girl he'd always dreamed about. Just a normal geek boy. But this was mean ... it was cruel.

"Look, Nicole. We both know that I am your only hope. You will do as I tell you. You know you will. So just do it."

Feeling like a dirty hooker, she started shaking her breasts at the webcam. It was so humiliating she almost started to cry. She tried not to show any emotions.

"Keep going. I'll tell you when to stop."

She kept going. It wasn't very pleasant when you had such big breasts. She heard people talking somewhere in the building and suddenly she felt the reality of the situation sinking in. What the hell was she doing? Had she really just shown herself topless to some boy from school? Was she really jiggling her breasts for a webcam? She shivered.

"Good girl."

She stared down at her lap.

"I said, good girl."

She looked up at him.

"What do you say, slut?"

"Barry!"

"Complaing cause I called you a slut? You just showed your tits for money. I guess that makes you a whore, not a slut. Should I call you a whore?"

"Barry, you can NOT talk to me like that!"

"Yes I can, slut."

She was so angry and afraid she couldn't control herself. She closed the chat and turned off her webcam. She got up, put her bra back on. This was too wrong. She wouldn't allow it.

There was a sound to tell her she had gotten a new email. She looked at it. Barry had sent her something. The title was SLUT. In the attachment were ten images of her topless. She started shivering again. Then another email arrived. This one had a video of her jiggling her breasts. She looked like the biggest slut in the world.

In the email it said "What do you think your scholarship board will say about this?"

Oh no! She opened up the chat again.

"Turn on your webcam, slut."

She did so unhappily.

"Barry, listen to me, you have to delete those files. Please."

"No, you listen to me. You want my money, and now you also want me to be careful with your files. This means I have control here. Right?"

She sighed.

" ... right."

"Then tell me, what should I call you?"

"Barry..."

"That's my name. What is yours?"

She took a deep breath.

" ... slut."

"That's right, slut. Say it again."

"Slut."

"Good. Why are you wearing your bra?"

"I ... I'm sorry."

"Take it off."

She did so. It still made her feel humiliated, even though he'd already seen her topless.

"Now take off your panties."

"What? Barry, you said -"

"That was before I had photos and video. And before you offended me by turning off your cam. Now you have to make up for it, slut."

"Barry, how do I know you won't keep images and video of this too?"

"Why wouldn't I? Of course I will!"

"Barry! I can't just ... this is private! You're not my boyfriend. I'll call myself a slut for you and I'll show you my breasts but ... Barry..."

"You mother's on facebook, right?"

"Yes..."

"Want me to post a photo of you on her wall? For all her church friends to see?"

"No!"

"Then show me your pussy, slut."

Nicole felt angry and trapped. She got up, unzipped her jeans, and slid down her panties.

"Trimmed, huh? Yeah, I always thought you'd be trimmed, not shaved. That's one thin line though."

" ... thank you."

"You're learning! Now use your fingers to spread your pussy."

She felt so angry it was making her sick. She had always been strongwilled. No one told her what to do. An independent strong woman.

She put one leg on her chair and used her fingers to spread her pussy, revealing the soft pink inside.

"Good! Now please put one finger deep inside you and say that you are a useless slut."

She trembled but did it. It was a bit painful because she wasn't wet.

"I am a useless slut."

"Yes you are. Now one more thing. Can you suck on your nipples?"

" ... yes..."

"Then do it. Start with the left one."

She raised up her left breast and extended her tongue.

"You can do better than that!"

She got the nipple up to her mouth. Sucked on it. Felt it go hard.

"Now the other one."

This time she sucked on it immediately. He didn't tell her to stop, so she went on for some time. It didn't hurt her body, but she felt more exposed than ever before. She hadn't even done this for her boyfriends.

After three minutes he told her to stop. Her nipple was getting sensitive.

"Oh, I forgot something before. Put your finger in your pussy again. Does that hurt? Good. Deeper. Now put it in your mouth. Taste your pussy."

She did. It made her feel sick.

"Are you done now?"

"Done? Only for today, slut. But you'll get your reward."

" ... thank you."

"Good girl. Be online again tomorrow morning at nine."

"Barry ... I..."

"Yes, slut?"

"Nothing. Just send the money."

She turned off the chat and opened the donation page. She was still sitting there naked in her chair when the donation came in. They were now at 50%.

Nicole went to bed but she couldn't sleep for a long time. She was angry and scared and she couldn't believe what she had done. What would happen tomorrow morning?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.