Intimate Intentions - Cover

Intimate Intentions

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman gets over a divorce and discovers by chance her need to be dominated and responds to a writer of BDSM stories; who coachs her to her ultimate satisfaction.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Alex now sat naked from the waist up; her initial reaction was to cover her tits as best she could with her hands but the look on Master Ray's face told her this was a very bad idea; so she forced herself to lower her hands and actually sat on them so she could not panic into covering her tits.

Master Ray allowed her to do this for a short while; he meanwhile commented on her tits; "Well my little fuck slut; your tits are quite nicely shaped and should make a good target for a tit spanking and an even better target for my spunk if I choose to give you a whore's facial! Tell me how sensitive are my slut's nipples? I can see they are responsive already standing to attention like a whore's soldier on guard!" he asked.

"Master, My nipples used to be almost dead, until the birth of my son who I breast fed and I think because of his sucking mouth and tongue it activated the sensual nerves in my nipples because ever since then they became so sensitive often just brushing them against the inside of my bra would become an exquisite turn on!" She replied honestly.

"Tell me then how did you really feel with the clothes pegs in place as I demanded?" Master Ray asked.

"To be honest, Master; the clothes pegs themselves felt great like little teeth biting into my flesh and tight against my nipples but when I added the elastic bands tightly bound around the closed ends it hurt like fuck and not a sexy kind of hurt; but your will be done, master!" she answered hoping not to annoy him.

Master Ray smiled at her honesty and simply reached forward and lightly run his finger around the size of her left breast reducing the circles as he went; he noted with some amusement that the smaller the circles the more Slut Alex seemed to pant like a bitch in heat until his finger finally nudged the hard erect nipple like one would knock a rubber stop. Then taking his forefinger and thumb he slowly closed them together over that nipple and slowly applied ever increasing pressure until a gasp from Alex told him enough.

Calmly now he held the nipple tight and slowly pulled it towards him; another gasp from Alex then twisting the nipple he watched again as her face beamed pure sex and she once more gasped and licked her lips seductively. "I see you like your nipples pinched, pulled and twisted, slut but what if I applied my mouth to that same nipple; would you react the same way if I sucked it, or maybe even bit it or how about if I lashed it with my tongue?" he asked.

"Master all that would be heaven although I must confess that I would be fearful of you biting my nipple in case you bit too hard for me to stand!" she replied in a trembling voice.

With that the hand was gone from her breast and she sat wondering if she had now upset her master for she had sensed from the moment he had turned up to meet her; a sense of kindred spirit between them, she could not explain why but she trusted this man more than she would have trusted any other. Was it his dominance or his demeanour; personality or simply the fact that he took the time and trouble to install safety words and gestures for her protection, she really could not say but she just knew he would not seriously hurt her.

Pointing to the five remaining pages face down on the table; Master Ray told her to pick another one and again upon turning it over she had just one minute to begin telling him what she thought and felt about what she saw. Slut Alex turned over a page and right before her eyes was a woman tied to a bed naked her arms and legs spread wide apart; her hands bound to the corner posts of the bed head and her feet bound to the same posts at the bed base; the thing which really struck Alex though was the wide leather strap around the woman's waist so tight it must have been preventing her from breathing properly and yet it spoke of ownership; this woman was owned by someone in authority.

She confided to her new master that the picture turned her on and how it showed sub ligation by the woman to a powerful man or woman who totally owned her body; so much so that they even controlled the amount of air she was allowed to take into her body.

Master Ray sat listening to the wise words of this woman; who until this very moment had just been another convert to submissiveness; now he saw her as an educated woman with, in built wisdom and intelligence. He leaned forward and pointed to the neck of the woman in the picture and Alex saw almost for the first time the bright pink dog collar around the woman's neck another sign she was owned. He watched as her eyes lit up and she asked if the woman had to wear the dog collar all the time and listened fascinated as she learned it was only used during play time and had pointed studs which were placed behind the woman's neck on the inside of the collar and obviously the collar was tight enough for her to constantly feel those studs but loose enough for her to still breathe freely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.