Intimate Intentions
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman gets over a divorce and discovers by chance her need to be dominated and responds to a writer of BDSM stories; who coachs her to her ultimate satisfaction.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

She was a goddess; standing six foot one tall long shoulder length blonde hair; the tight bodice of her blouse doing its very best to restrain the swell of her 38D breasts; the ivory skin of her neck shows little beads of sweat forming and seductively trickling down towards her impressive cleavage. Alex stands poised and ready in her red skirt and peach blouse; her outfit completed with those four inch high stiletto heeled fuck me shoes. She had been ordered to dress accordingly by a man she knew only via internet chats and now she was meeting him for the very first time.

Even now she could not believe how she had divulged all her secrets to a complete stranger; how could she have told a man she had been talking to for only six short sessions of internet chat that she loved to be dominated and more importantly that she loved to be used as a slut. She never thought she would be here at this stage meeting someone who knew more of her dark side than even her own parents.

Oh it had started simply enough, she had left a comment about a story she had read and that comment was relayed back to the author via a feedback link; this led to the author sending a thank you back and instigating the offer of chatting about story themes. Email exchanges became messenger chats and that was when she began to let slip her inner most thoughts; resulting in her being commanded to attend this meeting between them.

As scared as she felt about meeting a comparative stranger she also felt more sexually alive than she had in her whole thirty eight years; even more than when she married at the age of twenty one. In fact the only time she had felt close to being this alive before was during the birth of her son when she was twenty four. Her marriage had broken up ten years ago when her son had just turned four years of age and she had vowed to remain alone to bring her child up the best she could.

She had even told the master why her seven year marriage had failed and how she had discovered her husband was bi sexual and had begun to prefer men instead of her; it had started a year before they split up when she agreed to try to reignite their marriage passions. It was her husband who suggested a threesome with another man and she agreed.

They had contacted someone her husband had selected from a contact magazine and had eventually got her parents to babysit her son and they entertained the third man in the comfort of their own home. Nervously that night she had allowed her husband and this man to undress her and spend time playing with her responsive body, before taking one cock in her mouth while the other man slipped his cock into her cunt. Her body had become alive at the thought of being a plaything for the two rampant pricks and she felt really dirty and wicked being the centre of the sexual attention.

Alex had orgasmed so powerfully that she almost passed out as they used her body over and over and she had became semi aware of some activity off to her side and she could not believe her eyes for there was her husband and this stranger sucking each other's cocks like their lives depended on it. In what seemed like a drunken stupor she watched as her husband had willingly allowed this other man to stick his hard cock, which earlier had been up inside her cunt, to slide into her well stretched anal ring.

She felt disgust initially as she watched for the first time in her life as two men had sex together she could not believe her husband was begging to become the cum slut to this man and was almost screaming for him to make him his filthy whore of a bitch. In her hazy state of mind she rationalised that what she was watching was in fact no worse than having a guy fuck her arse; and when that idea dawned on her she began to get turned on by watching them whilst they were unaware of her being awake. She could not believe her ears when she heard her husband say, "Oh god John it feels better than it has ever felt before and I am so glad that now we do not have to keep our relationship a secret from this scatty cow, if only she knew that for four fucking years I had been seeing you and getting my fill of a real man's cock up my slutty arse!"

John added to the feeling of being betrayed when he answered, "Bobby, your arse is far better that that bitch's cunt, I only fucked her as a prelude to getting my cock up your tight shitter!"

Later after John had left, she challenged Bob's reason behind the threesome and when she quoted word for word the two men's conversation; bob finally confessed he was bisexual and had discovered this when he had been approached at the gym by a gay guy who seemed to sense his fascination with the male cock. He confessed that once a week he had been meeting up with men, at first it had been at a glory hole he had been told about and later he had been meeting up with on guy in particular and that guy was John. Bob had shocked her when he said that he knew now he could not give up John as it actually felt more natural to him to take John's cock up his arse than it did for bob to fuck her.

Well the strained relationship limped on for a further six months before Bob left during the night one day; he simply left her a note saying he realised he needed John more than he needed her so he was off to live with his lover although he promised to make sure that their son was well cared for he arranged to send her ample maintenance to take care of his needs.

Three months later she filed for divorce on grounds of irretrievable breakdown. The divorce uncontested went through speedily and the amount of maintenance remained as they had agreed before the proceedings began. Now virtually single again in all sense of the word except the fact she had a son who needed her love and care; she went from minimal sex to nonexistent sex life and this led to her discovering the website which contained adult stories on all different subjects.

She found reading bestiality stores turned her off and although the incest stories made her horny she could never imagine herself make advances to her son who was now fourteen years of age, however she read by chance a BDSM story about a woman who liked to be told what to do and when by a man who she called master; Suddenly it was as if a light had gone on in her head and everything seemed so clear to her now.

Alex found herself imagining herself in some of the situations she had read in Eleanor's descent, although to be honest she found some of the things she read were happening to Eleanor a little hard to swallow and could never see her allowing herself to be made to do. She investigated all about the submissive side of BDSM and liked the idea of using a safe word and was intrigued by the idea of being tied up and helpless to prevent what was going to happen from happening.

Several times she found herself in the midst of an extremely horny wet dream where she was powerless to stop a group of six or seven men from using her body and leaving her face, hair and tits covered in gallons of slimy spunk. Two or three times that first week after reading the story she found herself waking up in a cold sweat with her fingers buried deep into her own soaking wet cunt.

It was at this time she read the "Discipline correspondent" story by the same author as "Eleanor's descent" and decided to leave a comment on the site accidentally clicking the button which sent the comment as a feedback email to the author. So she was shocked and a little excited to receive a replay back thanking her for taking the time and trouble to let him know how much she liked the story and would she like to see her own details in a story wrote just for her.

She had never thought of such a thing but now the more she thought about it the more she wished she could be the heroine of a story and secretly wished she could be the star of such a story only she felt she wanted the story to be a true story.

Without thinking she wrote back to the author and briefly described herself and asked him to compose a story about her using an alias of course. Ray the author wrote the story and sent her the draft copy direct by email and Alex felt a touch of disappointment as she read the story because she did not feel the thrill exactly as she had anticipated; however she admitted it was a good story and was willing to allow Ray to post it to the website where she had originally read his work. It was two days later when she was on the site and she came across the story published; she felt the thrill she had expected, she reasoned that it was obvious the missing ingredient was the knowledge that others were reading about her as if they actions were her intimate deepest thoughts.

All that was literally three months ago and now she was stood waiting for this maestro of words to arrive and hopefully take charge of her mind and body. Each second seemed to take forever as she watched the seconds clicking by eagerly anticipating her master's arrival. She was sure that every man who walked passed her knew why she was there and that soon she would be behaving like a whore or a total slut for a virtual stranger. God if her cunt got any wetter or hotter than she felt it was now she would be orgasming on the spot for the passing world to see.

Several times her nerves got the better of her and she seriously thought of walking away and going back home; the one thing that kept her there was the thought of this stranger knowing what she looked like and the area of London she lived in.

You see during each of their on line chats Master ray would set a task and demand a photograph as proof she had carried out that task. The first task was easy to complete she had to shave her cunt and send a picture of it freshly shaved; she did. The next task involved clothes pegs and elastic bands and was a little more painful to complete; for she was supposed to attach three clothes pegs to each breast, two on the flesh and one on each nipple; not only that but then she was to tightly bind the flesh end of the clothes pegs on her nipples with the elastic bands and then stretch her nipples for five minutes each. Again a picture was required as proof and it had to show both breasts with the pegs in place.

In fact Alex was rapidly become an expert in self posed photography using her large bedroom mirror; because the third task had her display her selection of her sex toys and she had to promise in the accompanying email that the picture displayed all her sex toys and she had to point out which was her favourite ones. The last but one task was to use two of the toys one up her cunt and one up her arse at the same time with the photo showing them in place. Alex was now so conditioned to supplying photographs with each task that she never thought when his final demand arrived and that involved her fingering her cunt to the point of orgasm and then taking a full facial picture as she actually climaxed. Master Ray always showed a just cause for the photographs whether it was just as proof she had completed the task to the last one he said would tell him what she was like when she climaxed; IE whether she was vocal or expressive.

In the truth of the matter was a little of both it would show him how she climaxed but also it would finally give him the picture of her face so he could recognise her when he demanded she turn up to this meeting she was now anxiously standing around waiting to happen.

Alex suddenly heard footsteps approaching her and she nervously turned to look in their direction and almost fled there and then as a grey haired unkempt looking man in scruffy clothes came towards her but her legs refused to work. The haggard faced man leaned forward and with foul breath asked if she could spare some change for a cuppa; she quickly fumbled for a coin and gave it the man before realising she had just given him a two pound coin. She smiled to herself as she thought that will get him two or three cans of strong cider or lager/beer.

She just about calmed herself once more when a hand touched her shoulder and a stern voice told her not to turn round; the voice said, "Slut Alex, I presume?"

Alex found herself tremble as her head nodded as she struggled to find her voice because her throat had suddenly gone very dry. The voice simply said, "I can't hear you!"

She finally managed to respond with a curt, "Yes! Sir"

"Good, now just a quick check before we move on, so be an obedient bitch and open your legs!" the voice demanded.

As if with a mind of their own her legs suddenly opened and she felt a warm hand on the back of her thigh just above her knee; slowly but surely it moved up her thigh causing her skin to tingle and her body suddenly to perspire even more. After what seemed like hours the hand was lightly touching her cunt as she felt the hand's thumb working its way between her arse cheeks and working its way to her anal ring. Just as it touched her anal ring a couple of fingers hooked themselves into her cunt and she almost jumped at the feel of the thick fingers intruding into her soaking wet cunt.

Instantly the hand was gone; and a firm hand took her arm and she was led away, now she got her first chance to see the mystery man who had begun to invade her every dream; her first reaction was he was a rough sort of handsome, not ugly as she had feared but not quite a Brad Pitt either. He suddenly leant towards her and asked, "Do you fancy a coffee?"

Without thinking she smiled and said, "Yes please!"

She panicked when she saw his facial features change as if he was angry, he snapped, "Don't ever forget your place slut, I am your master and will be shown full respect at all times! Do you understand bitch?"

She apologised profusely, begging him to forgive her. Suddenly she saw him smile and she breathed a sigh of relief. They entered a small cafe bistro and instead of sitting opposite her he shuffled into the cosy seating booth beside her. No sooner had they sat down than his hand was on her thigh and move surely u her thigh until his fingers were making contact with her cunt lips. As she tried really hard to concentrate on the menu; he lightly but firmly stroked her clit causing her to occasionally shiver and squirm in her seat. As he continued with his ministrations he told her to call the guy over and to order her drink and get him a coffee made with milk.

Alex leaned forward against the table top as the guy approached and with a tremor in her voice she ordered to coffee's made with milk and when asked if there was anything else she shook her head.

Master Ray smiled at her and said, "You will be punished for that!"

"For what!" she meekly asked.

"Did I tell you that you could hide your thighs by leaning forward?" Master Ray demanded.

Alex gulped as she admitted he had not and asked if she could be allowed that one mistake as a sort of learning curve, she promised never to disobey him again. Master Ray sat quietly as if considering her request, before saying, "very well consider that your only chance!"

After the coffee's were delivered, master ray slowly brought his hand out from under her skirt and raised slowly the two fingers to his nose smelling the arousal of her cunt before holding the same two fingers under Alex's nose. She made it obvious she smelt her own cunt juices. Master Ray simply pressed the fingers to her mouth and instantly Alex opened her mouth and sucked the fingers clean.

She had often sucked and licked her own fingers after she had orgasmed but now here in a public place it felt ten times more erotic and so filthy almost highlighting her feeling of being a complete slut and she was sucking this man's fingers. A man she had met for the first time only minutes ago added to the feeling of being a whore to his wishes.

After they finished the coffee she expected Master ray to get up and allow her to exit the booth but instead he picked up his coffee cup which now only contained the remnants of the foamy milk of the coffee and slipped his finger into the cup scooping out some of that foamy milk he offered it to Alex and as she slowly licked it off his fingers he whispered that it almost looked like stale spunk.

The words seemed to be burnt into her mind as she realised it did look like thick white slimy sperm and she instantly had mental visions of sucking spunk from her own fingers. All this help to raise her level of anticipation even higher, so much so that she hoped Master Ray was not in any hurry to leave the cafe. Alex sensed that the way her cunt juices were flowing; it would be almost a certainty that she would have a large damp patch on the back of her skirt, which being red or scarlet to be more precise would show off any such patch much more clearly.

No sooner had she finished cleaning his fingers; then Master Ray stood up and taking Alex by the arm start to literally pull her from the booth. Alex took a deep breath and went with the flow hoping no one would notice if there was a wet patch; Ray moved over to the counter and paid for the drinks before together he and Alex turned to leave. Poor Alex felt the presence of eyes watching her leave and she actually blushed a little; fearing her horny cunt secret was out.

Now out in the street they walked slowly arm in arm towards his house and every step was exquisite agony for Alex, not only was she convinced that people could see her tell tale wet patch but they knew what had caused it and she could not stop thinking that every step she took was taking her closer to her being used as a wanton whore and cum loving slut.

Very little was said as they walked but Master Ray took every opportunity to refer to Alex as his submissive slut, like he would ask her, "What size are your tits, my little horny slut?"

Always she answered honestly and ended each reply with Sir, Master or Master Ray. By the time they had reached the end of his road; she was sure she had a river running down her legs from her overheated cunt; of course she did not but she did feel always on the edge of an incredible orgasm.

Once inside Master Ray's home they entered then living room and there on a side table were six pieces of paper face down about the size of half a sheet of foolscap paper; Alex was immediately curious but dare not ask about them; Ray was aware of her looking at the pages but refused to mention them until he was ready.

He told Alex to sit down; then he asked her what her slut name was to be; she answered honestly that she had not given it any thought so she offered Master Ray the right to choose her slut name although she did say that being called simply slut turned her on no end. Master Ray decided she should be called slutty Alex; next they discussed her safe word and agreed upon on easily remembered by her again she was a little worried when he insisted she remember that if she was gagged and could not speak; was unable to use her arms or hands that she move her head three times to the right once up and then twice to the left as a safe action; which would serve as well as if she used her safe word.

Then he asked her deep searching questions about her beliefs and her likes and dislikes; before turning to the table with the sheets on it. He began, "Well Slutty Alex, it is time for you to tell me your subconscious thoughts; I will get you to select a piece of paper and turn it over; you must then look at what that paper contains and within a minute tell me what you are feeling sexually, emotionally and psychologically. I will know you are lying if I detect any hesitation and you will be punished for not being honest with me! Do you understand?"

Alex quickly replied with a confident yes although her mind was going ten to the dozen trying to think what was on these pages and what responses would she need to make.

"Pick your first page?" Master Ray demanded.

Alex turned over one of the pages and stared at a printed picture of her shaved cunt; immediately she said, "Master Ray, this reminds me that I am your slut to command and that as all good sluts should be; I need to keep your whore's cunt clean and well shaved!"

"Very Good, Bitch" Master replied.

Then he turned and produced a camera and told her to show him she had obeyed that fundamental directive. Alex stood and raised her skirt and as soon as she exposed her cunt and opened her legs as wide as she could the flash went off on the camera as Master Ray took a picture. "Who else sees your cunt; slut?" enquired her master.

"No one only you kind sir!" she coyly answered.

"Wrong bitch!" snapped Ray, "You should have said only you and those you choose to make me show it to, master!" he added.

Then he took hold of her handbag and asked her to show him what lipstick she had in her bag, Alex was a little taken aback because she could not remember if she had any lipstick at home let alone in her handbag. She sorted through her bag and came up empty handed apologising as she explained that she had found no need of late to wear any makeup and therefore had no lipstick.

Going to a cabinet, Master Ray retrieved a tube of lipstick and made Alex stand perfectly still while her carefully wrote in bright red lipstick "Ray's slut" just above her cunt lips. The he took another photograph and asked her how she would feel if he insisted she had that tattooed there permanently. Alex looked shocked and scared until she saw Ray begin laughing, he smiled as he told her she need not worry as he had no intention of tattooing it so; but he was pleased to see she was not a wimp as she had not even thought about using her safe word.

Slowly he undid his belt and trousers before exposing his eight inch cock and told her as a reward she could suck his cock for five minutes; if she made him cum in that time she would be given a safe card which meant she could misbehave once without punishment but if she did not make him cum then he would have five minutes to make her cum and if he succeeded then the next punishment she received would be double whatever he decided was appropriate. Then he asked her, "Are you willing to agree to this?"

Alex had never taken her eyes of his one eyed trouser snake and as if hypnotised by it she simply smiled and nodded; again she was reminded that he could not hear her and she eagerly said, "Yes master Ray, I whole heartedly agree!"

With that Alex was told to kneel and when he said go her time would start; quickly she knelt before him and upon hearing him say go she began sucking his cock and running her tongue along its length and paid particular attention to just beneath the helmet. All too soon the five minutes were up and he still had not cum so he made her lie on the floor and he began eating her cunt, he deliberately avoided any contact with her clit until about halfway through the five minutes and then he clamped his lips either side of it and sucked hard whilst flicking it with his tongue. Alex was powerless to resist as her body began bucking and she suddenly screamed her way through the orgasm.

Master Ray wrote in his little book that her punishment would be doubled; then he ordered her to remove her peach coloured blouse; and expose her large tits to his gaze. All the time she was removing her blouse he sat there with his cock on full view.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.