The Road to Serfdom - Cover

The Road to Serfdom

Copyright© 2010 by Vanquished

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After Amanda gave Laura a foot massage, their relationship keeps evolving. Once roommates, Amanda will become much closer to Laura, ensnared by her attraction. She has taken her first steps in the road to serfdom, and there are few chances to turn back.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Geeks  

Laura wasn't around by the time Amanda got out of bed. She probably had experiments to run, and Amanda wasn't much of a morning person. It took her enough effort to wake when she had an actual reason to be up early, such as an appointment, so she preferred to avoid early starts.

Although the solution wasn't perfect, she was feeling quite happy about the compromise with Laura. She wasn't much of an exhibitionist, so she had no intention of forcing her roommate to watch her play with herself, though letting Laura know when she was about to do so, and when she was done, seemed a little uncomfortable. Still, Amanda was glad she could keep her roommate, especially after the previous night. Laura's request meant she would get more opportunities to fondle her feet, if she'd only have the courage to take them. There was something to be said for subtlety, and something to be said against too much subtlety.

Amanda was feeling a little confused about her roommate, and the way she felt about her. She had sometimes seduced other girls, and sometimes been seduced, but she'd never experienced this strange pull for someone she knew was unavailable to her. Not just otherwise engaged for a while, but entirely unavailable. She had found Nadya's intensity, as well as other girls' she'd met, rather endearing and exciting, but also a little silly. Now she was the silly one, and what could she do about it?

If this were a technical problem, she thought, she'd take it to her professor. And that, really, was the thing to do: talk to someone who could help her get her bearings, who had a better handle on it all. Who could she talk to about such a quandary? She had a few friends, but this was rather an intimate matter to tell anyone about.

Amanda tried to go over a list of her female friends in her head, paying particular atention to those who had been involved in very intense relationships. There was Lenka, who always seemed to have one or more girls wrapped around her little finger, vying for her approval. It had made Amanda a bit uncomfortable at the time, but since she'd always thought such girls were silly and brought it all upon themselves, it hadn't bothered her too much. Now, though, she wondered how Lenka would react if she told her about her own impossible, desperate crush: would she make fun of her? She thought of other possible candidates, but in the end it came down to two choices: Lenka or Nadya herself.

She had to go out to buy a new toy to substitute the one Laura had got rid of, and the campus wasn't very close to the city centre, so she thought she might as well eat out, and perhaps discuss her roommate with one of her friends. In the end, she decided to comm Lenka: talking to Nadya about it all would entail revisiting their own relationship, and she didn't feel like going through that. Lenka's comm said she was free and available for video, so Amanda got ready to have a video chat with her. After a few taps and beeps, their comms negotiated a video link, and Amanda found herself looking at Lenka's naked upper body.

"Morning, Amanda!" she said. "Long time no see. How's life? Are you really that busy or just trying to get rid of me?" Fortunately Amanda had recovered from the surprise and was looking at Lenka's face as she smiled.

"Get rid of you? Not at all. I've been very busy indeed. Got a new roommy, and sorted out some of the problems I last told you about, but it took quite a bit of work. How are you doing, any new ... acquisitions?" Lenka blushed a little.

"As it happens I'm with someone at present. Come say hi to Amanda", she said looking away from the camera.

"But I'm naked", said someone outside the field of view.

"So am I. Come on, Amanda doesn't bite. Do you?" Lenka said looking back at Amanda.

"Only in special circumstances," said Amanda, "but I won't eat you."

A young, fair-skinned, naked girl appeared behind Lenka. She was thin and short, and Amanda couldn't avoid looking at her round breasts. Her nipples were slightly erect, perhaps due to the cold, or maybe for some other reason. The girl was blushing, though she made no attempt to cover herself.

"Hi", said Amanda trying to put her at ease. "Pleased to meet you..."

"I'm Astrid", replied the girl. "Pleased to meet you too, I guess."

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything special", said Amanda.

"Nothing like that. We were just playing about a little in bed when I got your comm. Astrid dear is a little self-conscious and I'm trying to show her the world won't end if someone sees her naked." Astrid looked down, evading Amanda.

"Well, I was wondering, would you like to eat out today?"

"Lunch or dinner?" asked Lenka.

"I was thinking of lunch. I need to go to the shopping centre, so we could have a meal somewhere in the city. What do you think?"

"Can I bring my toy?" Lenka turned her head towards Astrid, who blushed and walked away.

"Well, maybe. If she wants to come? I wouldn't like her to feel awkward."

"Would it be awkward for you, toy?" Lenka asked.

"Yes", Astrid said.

"But you'll come anyway, won't you, little one?" asked Lenka, a wide smile on her face.

"If you really want me to. Do I have to?"

"Yes, I'd like you to meet some of my friends. I'm sure you and Astrid will get along fine."

Amanda was herself feeling a bit embarrassed on Astrid's behalf, but she really wanted to meet Lenka, and she knew when her friend was in the mood for teasing her conquests she couldn't be budged. She could try to put Astrid at ease, and maybe Lenka wouldn't be so bossy in public. One could always hope.

"I think so too. Why do you have to call her that, though? It's obvious she doesn't like it, and it won't make her less self-conscious, will it? Amanda asked.

"Never mind", Astrid said. "She can call me whatever she likes."

"Of course I can", Lenka said. "Come here, toy ... closer ... lick my wrist ... there, what a good puppy you are!" Astrid knelt by Lenka, holding her right arm and licking her wrist.

Amanda had seen that sort of thing before and it had always made her uncomfortable. Now, though, it was different. It made her ... jealous?

"Lenka, that isn't nice. If she doesn't want to do it in public..."

"This isn't public. It's just the three of us. And the more you complain about it the more I'll play with her."

There was nothing to be done, thought Amanda. Anyway, that's what Astrid liked, so who was she to get in her way? For that matter, Amanda herself found it quite aluring, and she felt a tingle of arousal run through her body.

"Right, you're both big girls, whatever. Shall we meet at the Bishop?"

"Bishop's fine", Lenka said. "Fourteen sharp?"

"Deal, bye." Lenka cut the comm and Amanda sat there, wondering why she wanted to take Astrid's place so much.


Laura was done with one of her subjects when she decided to check her mail. After fiddling some with her comm, she sighed, muttered a little, and walked out of the lab, heading towards her supervisor's office. Her footsteps echoed along the corridors as she made way, not caring whether she bumped into people.

She got to her destination, and saw a "do not disturb" notice at the door. Oblivious, she knocked on it with her clenched fist.

"Busy," she heard her supervisor say. "Come another day."

Sighing, she turned away, but as she was about to leave, her face hardened. She turned back, opened the door, and gasped.

Professor Orla Hyde, Laura's supervisor, was sitting on her ample chair, with a female student on her lap, both blushing. They didn't seem to have been discussing the pros and cons of low sampling rates.

Laura didn't know how to react. It was something so unexpected she just froze. After a few seconds, Professor Hyde coughed.

"I think it will be best if you come in, Laura. Close the door, if you please," she said.

Laura looked around. Fortunately for her professor there seemed to be no-one waiting. She went in, closed the door behind her, and took one of the available chairs, just as the other student got up from Orla's lap.

"Don't bother moving on my behalf", Laura said. "If you prefer to stay on Professor Hyde's lap I won't be the one to complain." The student looked at Laura, confused, and made her way towards the door.

"Please, Mary, take a seat. The three of us need to talk this through", said the professor. Mary, compliant, sat by her. "As to you, Laura, I object to the way you have invaded my office, after having seen a notice and having been told not to come in, and you're not to bully Mary. If you have a quarrel it is with me."

"I object to the way you haven't been replying to my requests for help, after several weeks, to the extreme of not even acknowledging receipt. I object to the way you have been hiding in here behind a spurius notice, engaging in your 'extracurricular activities'", said Laura, staring at her professor. "I object to finding a student, sat on your lap, doing something you both know you shouldn't be doing, as I decided out of pure desperation that I needed to see you. In summary, professor, I find your conduct is the cause of both your objections and mine."

Professor Hyde looked away, towards Mary, as though asking her what to do, and Mary started crying quietly.

"Fine", said Orla. "Between us, I admit my conduct has been a little unprofessional of late. Still, I'm sure we can reach an agreement and avoid any further unpleasant consequences for either of us."

"I don't see why I should trust you", Laura said. "Really, I ought to just ask for another supervisor. I've been practically banging my head against the wall. While you were doing that stuff."

"Listen, listen! I understand--", Orla said.

"And what about you, slut?" asked Laura. "Having fun at the professor's lap while I tried to solve my problems unassisted? Is that what you're planning to do with your life? Be the perpetual teacher's pet exchanging favours for grades? You disgust me. You disgust me so much I can't stand looking at you crying. No-one cares. Die already."

"But ... but I love her!" Mary's words came out between her sobs. "She's wonderful, and you are so selfish! Orla was always worrying about her students."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.