Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

My heart pounding, I sat straight up in my bed, having awoken with a start. I'd been having a disturbing dream in which both Mom and Dad were yelling at me for things that weren't my fault, and I could feel chills running down my spine.

"Hmm ... Damon? Are you okay?" Amanda's voice came from beside me, and I looked over in surprise. How had she gotten here? For that matter, how had my bed suddenly gotten so large?

Slowly the fog lifted from my mind, and I began to remember where I was. I wasn't at home, as I'd originally thought, but rather I was in Amanda's room where she and I—along with my sister—had gone after Mr. and Mrs. Ferris had come home.

I grinned when I remembered the look Mrs. Ferris had given me when Kelsey introduced me. To call it predatory would have been a severe understatement; it was more accurate to say that she'd appeared to want to devour me on the spot. My cock had actually jumped back to semi-hardness in my pants just from her hungry gaze, which was fairly amazing since it had been limp as a noodle after Amanda and Kelsey had fucked me half to death.

Several guarded looks and teasing grins had been exchanged by Mrs. Ferris, Kelsey and Amanda, but sadly nothing had come of it because the Ferris' two little girls had woken up and had come running into the room to say hi to their parents. Mrs. Ferris had sighed, perhaps a little disappointedly, then had gone off with her girls to read them a story.

Giggling wildly, the three of us had said our goodbyes and gotten out of there, right after Mr. Ferris had paid Kelsey and Amanda. We figured that as soon as the married couple entered their bedroom, and Mrs. Ferris smelled the air, her husband would be in for quite a treat. Our sex romp had been really intense, and the entire room smelled of excited teenage pussy as well as lots of cum. Amanda had cleaned off any visible evidence of our fucking, but that scent was going to linger for awhile.

After we'd gotten to Amanda's house, we'd wasted no time in getting naked and repeating our hot threesome from before. Kelsey and Amanda had 69'd each other, while I took turns fucking their pussies until I had given them both another load of cum inside their hot slits. Exhausted but thoroughly satisfied, we had gone to sleep in Amanda's bed, completely naked, gently rubbing and grinding against each other as we drifted off.

"Damon?" Amanda repeated, sitting up behind me and folding her arms around me. I blinked as I focused my attention back on the present, smiling at the feel of her cheek against my back.

"Sorry, honey. I'm okay," I said, reaching out and putting my hands on top of hers, squeezing them gently while she hugged me.

"Were you off in dreamland or something?" she giggled softly.

"I was remembering all the things we did last night."

"Mmmm, you mean like when you fucked me from behind, came in my pussy, and then your cum dripped out of me into your sister's mouth?" she whispered sensually as she sat up and put her cheek against mine.

"Yes!" I growled. That had been so fucking hot, and Kelsey's excited moans and eager slurps had made my cock hard again almost instantly. Even now, just thinking back about it, I could feel it rising rapidly.

Being naked, my rising cock immediately drew Amanda's eye, and she lowered her hand, reaching out around me to tug it. "You just can't get enough, can you?" she grinned.

"Of you? Never," I said sincerely.

"Awww, you're so sweet! Think you can fuck me quietly, without waking your sister?" she asked, looking over at Kelsey who was slumbering peacefully on the other side of the bed.

"I doubt it, but I'd love to try," I said excitedly, turning around to face her. Even in her almost completely dark bedroom, I gasped at just how incredibly beautiful she was. The dimness made it almost impossible to see details, so instead I gawked at her overall shape, which was just perfect. She was one smooth-flowing set of curves, absolutely amazing and round in all the right places but also slender and athletic in the others; just staring at her made my heart ache. I was rapidly falling in love with her.

No sooner had I admitted that to myself, and I paused. I was falling in love with her? Really? What did that mean for me and Kelsey? Obviously Kelsey was my sister, but did I love her less, or differently, than I did Amanda? What kind of feelings did I have for my sister, beyond those of love for a sibling?

"Damon?" my gorgeous blonde girlfriend asked again in a soft whisper. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Uh-huh, I'm fine" I said, shaking my head slightly to clear it. Now was not the time to be asking myself these questions; as my cock was loudly making known, now was the time to fuck.

She drew back towards her pillow as I crawled over on top of her, the feel of her soft, perfect skin sending shivers of desire through me. Her entire body felt just wonderful, and I practically melted as we touched. She drew me down along with her while our mouths kissed, gently, unhurriedly, then I felt her open her legs for me and wrap them around my lower back.

Without any effort on my part, my cock smoothly slid inside her. She was so hot, and so unbelievably wet, that it sank all the way inside her incredible pussy in one relaxed stroke.

"I love your cock. I love how it feels inside of me," Amanda moaned in my ear as I bottomed out inside her.

"I love how it feels inside of you too," I sighed, softly, so as not to wake Kelsey up. Not out of any sense of jealousy or not wanting her to join in, but just to see if we could.

I started moving inside her, slowly and tenderly, while we lovingly nibbled on each other's lips. A far cry from the frantic, hormone-driven fucking she and I—and others—had been doing over the last week or so, it still felt amazing. As I moved inside her slowly, I could feel every twitch and clench of her incredible pussy, shivering with delight while it gripped my entire shaft and milked it.

"Damon, this feels so amazing," Amanda sighed, her breathing deep and her face showing flashes of complete joy at the full penetration of my entire shaft.

"You're amazing," I whispered back. "I've never met anyone like you. You are so perfect."

"Don't let Kelsey hear that, she'll get jealous," Amanda said quietly with a small giggle.

"She wouldn't," I said, shaking my head. "She thinks you're perfect too."

"Awww," Amanda said, her eyes getting moist. She locked her arms around my neck and pulled my head down to her, locking our mouths in a sweet, tender kiss. I passionately returned her kiss, feeling my heart thundering in my chest more because of the kiss than because my cock was inside her pussy.

Slowly we moved against each other, loving the feel of having sex in such a relaxed way. I had never done anything like this before, and figured this must be what it was like to make love. I'd always imagined you really needed to love someone before you could make love, but perhaps I'd been wrong? Then again, maybe I was already in love with Amanda anyways?

As my excitement began to rise and my cock started pulsing inside her, I started tightening up. I wanted to start plowing into her like I had done other times, but she looked so absolutely wonderful as she enjoyed our slow fuck that I didn't want to disturb her joy.

As if reading my mind, Amanda nibbled teasingly on my ear. "You can go faster if you like. If you can't hold it anymore, I mean."

"I am getting really close, and I just want to go nuts inside you," I admitted with a grunt as I barely could keep myself in check. The feel of her silky cunt around my shaft was rendering my entire brain unable to think properly.

"Then do it!" she grinned. "Fuck me hard, Damon. Fuck my little cunt!"

"Yeah!" I growled. I took the brakes off, bracing myself on my elbows as I set myself above her, my cock suddenly slamming into her cunt. Her face grimaced for a second, the wind knocked out of her by my powerful thrust, but it only took a second before excitement started glimmering in her eyes, and she gave me a dirty smile.

"Do it! Fuck my brains out!" she moaned, and I gritted my teeth as I started nailing her, ramming my cock in and out of her squelching slit.

We were both panting heavily as I plowed her at an insane pace, and I could feel my orgasm come upon me. "Amanda, I'm gonna shoot!" I groaned.

I felt her start to tremble beneath me, her body riding the wave into orgasm. "Give it to me, I want all of it! I want your cum in my pussy!" she moaned.

"Fuck, Amanda!" I howled. I plunged forward one last time, then exploded inside her. I groaned and whimpered as my cock pulsed, shooting several thick loads of cum inside her unbelievably hot cunt. At the same time, I felt small gushes of her wetness wash over my cock while her walls clenched and hungrily milked my cock.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes and smiled happily when we came, loving the feel of our bodies getting off on each other. My cock squeezed out one final dribble of seed, then it almost wailed with disappointment as it slipped out of Amanda's cum-filled slit. I slowly let my right elbow collapse and rolled down onto my side between Amanda and Kelsey; or at least that's what I thought, because Kelsey had sat up and turned towards us, causing me to promptly fall with my head in her lap.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed with a loud giggle. "Can't wait to get at my pussy too, dear brother?"

"Shit, sorry Kel! I didn't know you were awake," I said with a small grin, loving the feel of her hand which started playing with my hair. I relaxed with a deep sigh.

Amanda turned lazily onto her side, smiling at her girlfriend. "I should have known that you'd wake up as soon as we got rowdy."

"Oh please," Kelsey grinned. "I was awake the second you two started fucking. What, you don't think my fuck-radar would go off if my two lovers are banging each other two feet away from me?"

Amanda's eyes opened wide. "You were awake? Kel, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say ... about the jealousy, I ... you know I didn't..." she stammered, her cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

"Sshhhh, it's okay," Kelsey said sweetly. "I know you didn't mean anything bad by it. Besides, doofus here was right; I do think you're perfect."

Amanda visibly relaxed, then she scooted over and got up on her knees, kissing my sister deeply. A few seconds after she had gotten up, a large glob of my cum slipped out from between her pussy lips and ran down her leg, causing her to giggle a bit squeamishly at the tickling sensation.

"Mmmm, that looks so yummy," Kelsey growled. "Excuse me, Damon."

I grinned and got my head out of her lap, smiling lewdly as Kelsey knelt in front of her friend; then, her tongue began trailing across Amanda's leg, scooping up my cum. Rather than stop, however, she just kept moving right up until she reached Amanda's pussy. With a wide grin, she wriggled her tongue in between Amanda's pussy lips, causing my girlfriend to moan loudly.

Kelsey slurped eagerly on her lover's cunt; from where I sat I could faintly make out her tongue, flashing in and out of the delicious slit in front of her and almost desperately lapping up my cum and Amanda's. As Kelsey kept drawing her tongue through Amanda's pussy, my girlfriend started bucking against my sister's face, quickly approaching another orgasm.

"Kel, lick my clit, please!" Amanda begged, then she groaned loudly, arching her back as my sister granted her request. She locked her fingers in my sister's hair and started humping almost feverishly, rubbing the full length of her pussy across Kelsey's face.

Kelsey grinned wickedly and brought up her left index finger, gently pushing it into Amanda's pussy; then, once it was lubed, she pulled it out and put it against my girlfriend's butt. Amanda shuddered and started breathing heavier as she reached the point of no return. My sister threw me a quick glance, winking at me, then she bit down on Amanda's clit softly while jamming the full length of her finger up Amanda's ass.

"Oh God, Kel!" Amanda screamed, and she almost jumped off the bed. Her hands clenched my sister's head so hard I briefly worried she'd break Kelsey's skull as she shuddered and ground against her lover's face. She mewled joyfully while her orgasm tore through her, and I heard the delightful sound of her pussy juice splashing against my sister's tongue.

Amanda shivered for a few more seconds while Kelsey munched on her cunt, then she sank down onto her butt, her legs folded beneath her. She gave my sister a tired smile before she fell over on her side, completely worn out. "Oh my God, you two fuck me insane! I need to find a new hobby!" she moaned happily.

Kelsey and I both laughed as we lovingly looked at the blonde goddess. I scooted over and gently massaged Amanda's legs while Kelsey's small hands began rubbing Amanda's shoulders and neck.

"Why do you need a new hobby?" Kelsey asked with a cute little pout. "Don't you like the one you have? Fucking us?"

"Oh, I do! You know I do! But I think about you two all the time, like every second of the day, and I can't stop! You're both driving me crazy!"

Kelsey and I both grinned proudly at Amanda. "You drive us crazy too, you know," I said.

"No kidding. What, you think I'm not constantly fantasizing about your pussy and his cock?" Kelsey giggled. "I wish I didn't have to fantasize, that I could just have them whenever I wanted to! All the time!"

"You little slut," I grinned. I lazily crawled over towards her, then gave her ass a firm slap.

Kelsey winked at me as she wriggled her magnificent butt, begging me to spank it again. "You like that I'm a slut, admit it! You love that I'm such a dirty girl, constantly out-of-my-mind horny for your cum!"

I nodded enthusiastically and gave her another whack. "Damn right I do. I love that both of you are this dirty!"

"Hey, your sister is much dirtier than I am!" Amanda protested slyly.

"Oh puhleeze! If he was able to just stay hard, you'd never get off his cock, ever!" Kelsey snorted.

"Well, duh! Of course I wouldn't! But what does that have to do with anything?" Amanda giggled, sticking her tongue out at us. All three of us laughed happily while I continued to rub my hand across Kelsey's ass.

"Can you go again, big brother?" my sister asked, throwing me a sultry smile.

"Are you hungry for cum?" I asked.

"I am always hungry for your cum!" Kelsey growled. "I want your cock in my pussy, and I want to be fucked hard!"

"Guys, I'm sorry, but we can't," Amanda said, looking a bit sad.

"Why not? Did we finally wear you out?" I asked hopefully. Even if I died doing it, some day I would get her to beg me to stop. I decided right then and there to make it my mission in life.

"Of course not!" Amanda giggled. "But my mom is going to be home any moment now, and she always comes to say hi to me. So I think we should get you out of here and on the couch. It'd be hard to explain to her why both you and your sister are naked in my bed."

"And why you have a thin trail of cum still leaking out of your pussy," Kelsey grinned as she teasingly drew her finger across Amanda's leg, scooping up the little bit of cum she hadn't lapped out earlier. She brought it to her lips and sucked the juice off, moaning with relish. "Though I guess you could just blame that on me."

"Yeah, that'd go over even better!" Amanda giggled. "Anyways, come on, you guys; time to get slightly less naked and to get you on the couch."

I sighed with disappointment, my cock having gotten hard again at the thought of fucking my sister. Amanda caught my disapproval, and she said softly, "I'm sorry."

I quickly shook my head. "No, honey, please, it's not your fault. I need to thank you for letting me stay here."

"Oh yeah, that was such a sacrifice on my part!" she chuckled.

"Okay, I'll get dressed and get my ass on the couch," I said, giving Kel a quick kiss before getting up and looking around for my boxers and my t-shirt. As I did, both girls also got up, putting on their own night clothes—panties and tank tops—then they grabbed me a pillow and a blanket while following me to the living room couch.

I had just gotten settled in when the door opened and Amanda's mom came in, looking more tired than any person really should ever have to. I immediately felt sorry for her. From what Kelsey had told me about her, she was an absolutely wonderful woman, who busted her butt to make sure her daughter never wanted for anything. Sadly, the work she had to do to make that a reality was obviously taking a huge toll on her.

"Hey Mom!" Amanda said, quickly hurrying over to her mother's side and taking her Mom's bag and keys from her. "You look so tired!"

"I am, sweetheart," Mrs. O'Sullivan said as she came inside, wearily shrugging out of her coat. She gave her daughter a huge kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to go straight to bed."

"Can I get you anything?" Amanda asked, a little worriedly.

"No dear, but thank you." She shook her head, then began to walk towards her bedroom. Just as she was about to reach the door, she glanced over in my direction, and immediately froze in her tracks.

"Hello, I'm Damon ... Kelsey's brother?" I said, raising my hand in greeting.

"Oh, hello Damon. It's so nice to finally meet you! My daughter's been talking about you a lot lately," she said pointedly while staring at Amanda. Her emphasis on the 'a lot' part had been almost comical.

Amanda got a big smile on her face, and though it was fairly dark, it also seemed like she was blushing pretty heavily.

"Hi Helena," Kelsey said, coming over to give her friend's mother a big hug.

"Hi sweetie," Mrs. O'Sullivan said. "Not that I mind, but why is your brother here?"

"He had a big fight with our dad, and he needed a place to stay for the night. Amanda offered to put him up the couch. Is that okay?" Kelsey asked quietly, with Amanda coming to stand beside her.

Mrs. O'Sullivan looked at both girls for a silent moment, then she smiled and nodded. "Well, of course it's okay, dear; you know my home is your home. And now I'm going to bed."

With that she disappeared into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

"Wow, that was easy," I said, a bit surprised.

"My mom's really cool," Amanda whispered proudly.

"Yeah, she is," Kelsey agreed. "I wish our mom was so cool with stuff."

"Why did you call her Helena?" I asked curiously.

"Because that's her name, duh?" Kelsey said, a teasing grin on her face.

I held up my finger in a threatening manner. "Careful brat, or I'm gonna spank you!"

"Please?" Kelsey said, much to Amanda's delight, and they both started giggling again.

"No, but seriously?"

"She told me to stop calling her Mrs. O'Sullivan like the second time I visited here. She insists I call her Helena," Kelsey said with a shrug.

"It makes her sad when people call her by her last name," Amanda said quietly. "She wants everyone to just call her Helena."

"Because of your dad?" I asked, surprised at my own insight.

Amanda nodded, and I saw her shoulders slump a little. Kelsey immediately hugged Amanda, giving her a big kiss on her cheek, which seemed to perk her up a bit.

"I'm sorry, Amanda ... I didn't mean to upset you," I said softly.

"It's okay. I miss him, but it's just a dull ache now," Amanda said. "My mom still hurts over it a lot, though. Sometimes I wonder if she'll ever be alright again."

I saw a tear slowly rolling down Amanda's face. Kelsey saw it too, and she took her friend in another huge hug, murmuring soft encouragements. I felt my gut clench painfully at the mere thought of Amanda being unhappy.

The two girls hugged each other for a few moments, then they both came over towards me, small grins on their faces. They each kissed one of my cheeks, and I felt their hands rub against my cock through my boxers.

"'Night, doofus!" my sister whispered teasingly in my ear.

"We hope you sleep well," Amanda added.

"What are you two going to do?" I asked, feeling a bit bewildered.

"We're going to sleep in my bed, silly, what else?" Amanda asked.

"You're not going to just sleep though, are you?"

"Mmmm, maybe we'll do something else too," Kelsey mused.

"And I have to stay here," I said, seeing where this was going. Teasing little minxes.

"Yeah. My mom knows Kelsey sleeps in my bed, but I don't think she'd be as forgiving to find you in there as well," Amanda said, though it sounded like she wasn't very happy about it.

"Don't worry, we'll make it up to you," Kelsey said, her voice full of mirth.

"I'm going to spank your ass next time I get the chance, teasing brat!" I grinned.

"Mmmm, I can't wait!" Kelsey laughed softly, before giving me another kiss on my cheek. Amanda pushed her lips against mine and kissed me deeply.

"I'm sorry you can't join us. You know I really want you to," she said softly.

I gave her an encouraging wink. "I know. Don't worry, it's okay. Try not to scream too loudly though."

She giggled at me, then grabbed my sister's hand, and the two of them went back into Amanda's bedroom.

I sighed and lay down on the surprisingly comfy couch, shaking my head as I thought of the two insatiable nymphs fucking each other senseless the whole morning. Despite the fact that I wanted to try to stay awake to hear them moan, I quickly fell back into a deep sleep.


I woke up again from some unidentified noise. I was confused for a few seconds, since I felt something pushing down on my chest ... something really warm. At first I thought Kelsey or Amanda might be sitting on me, then I realized whatever it was was purring also. I opened my eyes and saw a small Russian Blue cat lying comfortably on my chest.

"What the hell?" I said, shaking my head to clear it. I hadn't know Amanda had a cat, and I hadn't seen it at all the night before. It was giving me a decidedly mellow stare, it's dark yellow eyes calm and even.

I gently reached out, ready to yank my hand back at the slightest hint that it was going to attack me, but the cat let me touch it without incident, and its purring grew deeper as I scratched it behind its ears.

"Well, so far I seem to be two for two in making an impression on Amanda's family, eh cat?" I said. It studiously ignored me, though it was loving on my hand like crazy.

"'Morning sleepy head!" Kelsey said as she walked up to the couch.

"Hey sis." I smiled at her. She was still wearing her pink tank top and her black panties. My eyes were, of course, drawn to her wonderful tits, which were snugly enveloped in her tank top. I also loved how pink looked on her, it was definitely her color; she looked absolutely gorgeous in the morning sunlight.

"I see you met Snuggles," Kelsey chuckled.

"Well, Snuggles didn't really introduce himself to me. He just plopped down without so much as a hello!" I pouted.

"She. And yeah, Snuggles simply takes what she wants in her domain, don't you, Snuggles?" Kelsey said, gently scratching the cat's neck.

Snuggles purred even louder, managing to love on my hand and Kelsey's at the same time.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Kelsey asked.

I smiled at her as I let out a huge yawn, stretching deeply. Snuggles glared at me for daring to disturb her comfy spot. "Are you referring to something liquid?" I asked, my stomach actually growling at the thought of drinking my sister's juice. I pointedly let my gaze sink down to her panties-clad pussy.

She ruffled my hair as she laughed. "No, silly! I mean like some cornflakes or eggs or something!"

"Oh."

"Don't look so disappointed. I'll let you have what you want once Amanda's mom is no longer here," she said softly.

"Promise?"

"Mmmm, yeah," she groaned, leaning closer. "I'd love to have you drink my pussy juice later." We both grinned at each other, then I got up and went to the kitchen while Kelsey hurried off to the bathroom. Snuggles seemed mortally offended at having to vacate her comfy spot, and quickly ran off to parts unknown. I glanced over at the clock and saw it was a little after 10:30am.

Amanda was in the kitchen, busily making all kinds of food: pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages and toast, and it all smelled absolutely delicious. I looked at her magnificent body and sighed softly. Like my sister she was only wearing a small pair of panties and a tank top, blue in her case, which tightly hugged her slender figure. Her beautifully tanned legs were on perfect display in the early morning sunlight, and I felt my heart shudder as I traced the outlines of her curves. Admittedly, my stomach was more interested in the fact she had a spatula in her hand and was making heaps of food.

"'Morning!" she smiled at me happily. I went over and gave her a big hug and a kiss.

"Hey baby," I whispered in her ear as my hands roamed across her back, then squeezed her ass. "Have you two been naughty this morning?"

"No, we were just teasing you. I didn't want to fuck without you being able to join," she said sweetly.

"That was nice of you."

"I'm a nice girl!" she giggled.

"Yes, you are. Very, very nice," I teased, letting my eyes roam over her body slowly and deliberately, marveling again at how snugly her tank top fit, and how small her panties really were. A sizable portion of her incredible ass was uncovered by them, and they were pretty see-through as well. She couldn't have screamed "Fuck me!" any harder if she tried.

She stuck her tits out a little more for my benefit. "Do you like what you see?"

"You are so unbelievably gorgeous. Doesn't your mom freak out about you wearing such skimpy clothes?"

"No, she doesn't." Amanda shrugged. "I think she figures that I'm beautiful, and I should be allowed to show it."

"Thank her for me?" I laughed.

She smiled at me and slapped my ass with her spatula, then returned her attention to the food. "Go and sit down, food will be ready in a few minutes."

"You didn't have to make so much, Amanda," I said, a little worried. I knew she and her mom weren't exactly living large, and she seemed to be making like a hundred bucks worth of food.

"It's okay, I know you need a lot to eat, especially with your important swim meet coming up tomorrow," she said, then she got a small grin on her face. "Besides, most of this stuff has been here for ages, and I'm glad I finally have a chance to cook it up and have someone eat it."

"Oh, so I'm just your leftover disposal, is that it?" I said dryly.

"Mmmm, and a sexy one too!" she giggled. I laughed along with her, then gave her another kiss.

Kelsey returned from the bathroom, and I sat down at the breakfast table beside her. Amanda served up a heaping platter of eggs and pancakes, and I hungrily dug in. As my teeth sank into the first pancake, my stomach filed a motion to my brain to marry this girl immediately, which my cock eagerly seconded.

Amanda finished making some sausages and a few more pancakes, then she sat down on my other side, and the three of us ate, enjoying the beautiful morning while chatting about anything that popped into our minds.

"So what are you planning for today?" Amanda asked me after taking a sip of her milk, leaving a cute little milk-lip. She and my sister had each had a pancake, half a sausage and a scoop of scrambled eggs, then had both pushed their plates away with a loud groan, leaving me to finish the rest of the food, which suited me just fine.

"Well, I'm gonna stop by the pool and swim a few laps, just to loosen up a bit for tomorrow. Then I figure I gotta go back home at some point and make peace with Dad," I said, wolfing down a syrup-covered pancake in three bites. I wasn't looking forward to facing my dad, but the knowledge that I had Mom on my side made it seem far less daunting than it otherwise would have.

"You can go make peace with Dad tonight," my sister said resolutely. "Today the three of us are going to have fun!"

"We have to wait until my mom is gone," Amanda warned.

"I don't mean fucking," my sister said, then she got a small grin on her face. "Well, I do mean fucking, but not just fucking. Let's go somewhere and have a good time."

"What'd you have in mind?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, you two come up with something. I came up with the idea, now you can fill in the details!" Kelsey laughed.

Amanda and I both grinned at each other and nodded; it would be fun to go do something today. Before we could think of anything, however, Kelsey's phone rang from Amanda's bedroom. Kelsey quickly ran over to answer it before the rings woke up Amanda's mom.

"Hey honey!" Kelsey said cheerfully as she walked back into the kitchen, mouthing at us that it was Carynne. "I'm over at Amanda's, where are you? Cool ... oh we're just hanging out, kind of deciding what we want to do ... me, Amanda and Damon ... yes, he's here too. What? Oh, okay ... I don't know, let me ask."

Kelsey looked at Amanda. "Carynne asks if she can come over?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.