Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

I had amazing dreams that night, visions of Amanda and Kelsey sucking my cock and fucking each other over and over again as we lay in bed together. The dreams seemed extremely vivid and almost lifelike, making me extremely horny.

When I woke up, I blinked several times in confusion, unable to figure out where I was at first. It finally dawned on me that the three of us had tried to sleep in my bed last night, but we'd quickly figured out that despite the fact we loved being really cozy and close to each other, a twin bed just wasn't big enough. So we'd moved to my sister's bedroom, where we'd collapsed in her queen sized bed.

I felt something wet slather around my cock, and I lifted my head. When I saw both gorgeous girls lick and suck on my shaft, a grin sprang up on my face. Amanda currently had the tip of my cock in her mouth, and she moaned softly as she went down, swallowing inch after inch of my length.

My sister was teasing my balls with her tongue, softly licking my heavy orbs and tickling underneath my sack, slathering me in her saliva. Her tongue tickled my perineum, and a huge shiver of pleasure tore through me, causing goosebumps to appear all over my skin.

As she noticed me shudder, Kelsey looked up at me and gave me a happy smile. "''Morning, sleepy!"

"Hey baby," I said, returning her smile. My heart ached in marvel at her beauty.

Amanda's mouth slipped off my cock, and she gave me a huge smile as well. "Hi!" she said, sounding even more happy than my sister.

"Hi yourself!" I grinned. "Please don't stop what you were doing on my account!"

Amanda giggled and wiggled her eyebrows at me for a second, then bent down and sucked my cock deep into her mouth again. I growled with delight at how hot and wet her mouth was.

"I'm glad you finally woke up," my sister said. "I thought we'd fucked you into a coma or something."

"Oh? Why'd you think that?" I asked, not really comprehending.

"Well, you slept through everything we did to you throughout the night!" she giggled.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly. "What ... what all did you do?"

"Mostly we fucked each other, but we sucked you off, and you never woke up."

"You actually sucked my cock last night?" I asked, completely stunned.

"Yeah!" Kelsey giggled. "You came in Amanda's mouth. Don't you remember?"

"Fuck! I thought that had seemed a little too real to just be a dream!"

Kelsey shook her head with a grin. "You know, you missed out on a great blowjob!"

"Dammit! Did I at least cum hard?"

"Oh yeah!" Amanda interjected, taking the opportunity to come up for air. "You sprayed straight into the back of my throat, it was delicious!"

I gave her a proud grin.

"It's actually kinda cool that we were able to make you cum without you waking up," she continued. "We should do that more often, Kel."

"Hmmm, I'd love to," my sister giggled.

"Fuck, I'm really sorry I just kept on sleeping," I grumbled. "Didn't you try to wake me?"

"Yeah. we tried." Kelsey nodded. "You were just completely out of it."

I sighed deeply. I hated having missed out on what sounded like it had been a wonderful time, but I figured there'd be plenty more where that came from with these two amazing girls. In fact, it felt like right now was definitely shaping up to be a repeat performance as Amanda kept sliding her mouth lower and lower down my shaft.

"Hey, did this spot here feel good when I touched it?" my sister asked curiously, her fingertips gently touching the ultra sensitive spot between my asshole and my balls, causing another ripple of joy to shoot through me.

"Yes it did," I groaned. "That's one of a guy's most sensitive places."

"That's so cool! I didn't realize it worked the same way for boys and girls. Do you like it when I lick it?" my sister asked brightly, giving me a naughty grin.

I nodded wordlessly, my breath stuck in my throat at the touch of her fingertips while most of my cock was buried in Amanda's mouth.

My sister lowered her head, and I felt her warm breath tickle against my flesh, right before her tongue teasingly licked over it again. I couldn't help myself and shivered wildly, my legs flailing and causing Amanda to quickly take her mouth off my cock.

"Careful! I almost bit your cock in half!" Amanda gasped, breathing heavily.

"I couldn't help it, the little tease is driving me ... oh damn..." I groaned as my sister kept tonguing my suddenly favorite spot.

"That looks like fun!" Amanda laughed. Then she promptly lowered her head to join Kelsey.

"Oh fuck..." I quivered once Amanda's tongue joined my sister's in teasing me. It was an incredible feeling, though one I knew wasn't going to make me cum by itself, since it was more ticklish than anything else. Still, I imagined if the girls took turns licking that spot and riding my cock, it'd only be a matter of minutes before I dumped a load of cum in one of their tight little cunts.

Suddenly I heard a noise coming from the direction of my bedroom, and I quietly ordered the girls to stop. They both immediately complied, all three of us listening intently.

The noise repeated, and Kelsey suddenly got a bit of a scared look. "Shit, it's Mom; she's at your door! Quick, get back to your room!"

I scrambled out of my sister's bed, cursing softly as her damn duvet got tangled around my leg. I was about to rush into the bathroom when I realized that I was, of course, stark naked. "Fuck, I can't go in like this! She'll know what's up!"

"Yeah, well what am I supposed to do about it? Why didn't you bring any clothes over here?" my sister replied, a little frustrated.

"For what?!" I whispered insistently. "So you two could take them off again?"

Amanda looked at the two of us and sighed, quickly getting up and jumping over to Kelsey's closet. She rummaged around for a second, then threw me a pair of boxers. "Put those on! Hurry! I think your mom is about to enter your room!"

I stared at the pair of boxers with surprise, then glanced over at my sister. "Where the hell did these come from?" I asked suspiciously. I recognized them, of course, since it was a pair of my own boxers that had mysteriously vanished several months ago.

"Will you just go already?" Kelsey practically hissed at me.

"Damon?" Mom's voice came from my room, much more audible now. She had obviously opened my bedroom door.

"Fuck!" I growled, pulling the boxers on—not the easiest thing to do with my cock still rampantly hard. Stupid shit, I snarled at it mentally. Mom's not going to be suspicious at all when she sees me marching in from my sister's bedroom with a fucking hard-on!

As soon as I'd put my boxers on, I ran into Kelsey's bathroom and opened my bedroom door. "Mom?" I asked, sounding uncertain so I could pretend I didn't know what was going on.

"Damon?" Mom asked again, her hand slapping the wall a few times, apparently looking for the light switch.

"Here, let me get it," I said, flipping the switch on my end after walking into my bedroom and closing the door behind me. I briefly glanced down and saw—to my great relief—that my cock had gone limp enough to not be overly conspicuous.

"Where were you?" Mom asked.

"I woke up a little while ago and heard the girls talking to each other, so I went over and chatted a bit," I lied nervously. My heart was hammering in my chest, and I prayed that she wouldn't ask any further questions.

She gave me a long stare, her gaze flicking over towards the bathroom door several times. I could tell that she didn't really believe me, but hopefully she had no reason to suspect anything else might have been going on. She finally shrugged and let the matter drop. "Okay, honey. In any case, I have Mr. Hutchins from the garage on the phone. He says your car's ready."

"Yes!" I grinned happily for a second; then, I remembered my conversation with Dad, and my elatedness vanished like snow before the sun.

Still, there was always a chance that it wouldn't be too expensive, I thought to myself as I picked up the cordless handset that was on my desk, while Mom walked out of my bedroom again.

Five minutes later I sat dejectedly on my bed, feeling pretty damn miserable. 2672 dollars. Mr. Hutchins had apologized, of course, and had given me a whole list of reasons why the repair was so expensive: it was an old car and parts weren't really made for them anymore; he had to actually buy a part in Canada, and it had cost a lot in shipping; the engine had to be lifted to replace the part, and so on and so on.

Whatever the reason, the repair of my car cost around 2300 dollars more than I owned, and my parents weren't going to be able to chip in the rest. Even if I went back to my old job, probably at the cost of my shot at Nationals, it'd still be at least three months before I could get that much money together. Plus, without a car, I had no way to get to my job in the first place.

The bathroom door opened quietly, and my sister peeked through the opening. "Is Mom gone?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, come in," I said, nodding.

The door opened, and the girls came through, both of them wearing really sexy, skimpy, black panties and tight, yellow t-shirts that fit around their curves like a second skin. I could see their nipples poking through and despite being a little down, I felt my craving for them rise again. My cock staggered in my boxers at the lovely sight of those perfect bodies.

"What did she want?" Kelsey asked as they both sat down beside me on my bed. Amanda grabbed my hand and smiled at me sweetly, apparently noticing my less-than-wonderful mood.

"The guy from the garage was on the phone," I explained.

"Is your car ready?" Amanda asked hopefully.

"Yeah, but I can't afford to pay for it."

"How much is it?" she asked, her beautiful face pulled in a frown.

"Almost 2700 dollars," I said morosely.

"Oh my gosh! I take it you don't have that much money?"

"No," I sighed, shaking my head.

"I'm so sorry." She leaned over and gave me a warm hug.

"It's okay, I guess," I said, trying to put on a brave face. "I've been without a car for several weeks now, I guess I can go without it for a little while longer."

"Will Mom and Dad not help?" Kelsey asked.

"Dad said they can't afford it either right now." I shrugged.

Kelsey pulled her face into a frown and appeared lost in thought. I turned back to Amanda who gave me a sad smile. "Hey, don't be sad," I said. "Not having a car won't kill me."

"No, of course not, but it would have been nice if you could have driven me places," Amanda said with a sly grin.

I shook my head wryly at her. "You just wanted your own personal driver, huh?"

She nodded eagerly, causing me to chuckle. "Hey, I'd have rewarded you for it! I really like the idea of having more sex with you in a car," she purred.

I moaned a little at the thought of my hot, blonde girlfriend riding my cock in my car. Then again, the thought of her riding my cock was awesome anyways. Whether it was in my car, in my bed, or just about anywhere else.

"You like that, huh?" She smiled.

"I like you," I said, returning her smile.

"Awww, you're so sweet," she breathed. She leaned in close, and her mouth touched mine. She tangled her hands in my hair so she could pull my face closer, and we made out for awhile until we felt another tongue try to join in the fun. Amanda and I both grinned as we french-kissed my sister as well as each other.

My cock was a steel pole in my boxers, and I shivered as I felt a small hand, presumably Kelsey's, start to stroke it. My own hands were roaming freely, my left squeezing Amanda's breasts while my right was rubbing over Kelsey's ass, slowly slipping underneath her panties. Our tongues were wetly lashing against each other, and we were all starting to groan and pant in excitement.

"I wanna fuck," my sister moaned hotly after she pulled her head back, breaking our three-way kiss.

"Mmmm, me too," Amanda seconded.

"What time is it?" I turned around to check my alarm clock. It read 7.15am. "That's not a lot of time for fucking."

"We'd have to hurry," Amanda conceded.

"Nothing like a Wednesday morning quickie," my sister grinned.

"Wednesday? Oh shit!" I grumped.

"What?" Kelsey asked, her face looking puzzled. Amanda's expression mirrored that of my sister's.

"Seventy-two hours," I sighed.

"What does that mean?"

"I can't have an orgasm for seventy-two hours before a meet. Coach's rules."

"What?" both girls exclaimed simultaneously, obviously less than thrilled.

"I know, believe me. None of us on the team are happy about it either."

"You mean I can't fuck you for three days?" Amanda asked, her face clearly unhappy.

"Well, he can't cum," my sister grinned. "I don't think the rule prohibits actual fucking, does it?"

"Eh, I don't know." I shrugged. "He said orgasms. Erik actually asked him if he meant jacking off, too, and he said that that was exactly what he meant."

"See? It's just that he can't cum. He can still fuck us until we cum!" Kelsey said happily.

"Kelsey! You want him to fuck us for three days without being allowed to cum? That's cruel!" Amanda said, her face pulled into an expression of disbelief that my sister would even suggest something like that.

"You never have a problem with telling me I can't cum for days!" Kelsey said, somewhat indignantly.

"That's because you love getting so horny that you feel like you're about to explode," Amanda grinned. "Besides, you deserve being teased like that."

"Oh yeah? Well, I hope Damon lets you not cum for three days too!" my sister grumbled, sticking her tongue out at her best friend.

Amanda laughed, and she jumped at my sister, pouncing her almost like a cat would. Kelsey squeaked in delight and tried to scramble away, but she was unable to get enough traction on my blankets. She let out a loud whuff of air as Amanda landed on top of her.

"Let's see if you still have such a big mouth now!" Amanda giggled, pulling my sister's panties off her ass, then slapping Kelsey's curvy rump hard.

I smiled happily at the sight of Amanda's hand beating down on my sister's ass in staccato. My cock was rampantly hard, and I cursed my fool coach for his dumbass rule; I really wanted to mount my sister and fuck the living hell out of her pussy while she was face down like that.

Amanda seemed to have much the same thought as she looked over at me, her eyes blazing. "I want you to fuck her, Damon."

"I want to fuck her too, but..."

"This abstinence of yours, what is it actually for?" she interrupted.

"I guess to prevent us from getting tired or something."

"Does it even work that way?" she asked, slapping my sister's ass to prevent Kelsey from sneaking out from underneath her.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I doubt it, really. I mean, as long as I don't cum a few hours before the race, I would imagine I'd be fine. Erik has admitted to us he fucks girls anyway, and he basically never loses a meet, so..."

"Kelsey licked me to four orgasms once, about fifteen minutes before one of our competitions. It didn't bother me any either."

"No, but you were sure giggly during the Scorpion when you made a huge wet spot in your bloomers!" Kelsey said, trying to contain her laughter.

"Hush you!" Amanda grinned, swatting my sister's ass again.

"Yes Amanda." Kelsey's tone left no doubt that she had no intention of being quiet.

I smiled at both of them. I loved their continuous teasing; it was such clear evidence of how much they meant to each other.

"So, then," Amanda purred, "How about you put that big, hard cock in this little brat's pussy and fuck her until she screams?" She teasingly rubbed her hands over my sister's ass, scraping her nails along Kelsey's delectable curves which caused my sister to moan.

I hesitated for a few moments, watching Amanda rub her hand across my sister's wet slit and teasingly curl her middle finger inside for a second. When she pulled it out again, it was glistening with my sister's pussy juice. My cock felt like it was about ready to explode, and I agonized over the decision. It didn't seem like it could possibly hurt any to fuck, but our coach had been adamant on his decision, and he did have nearly thirty years experience in training some of the U.S.'s most elite swimmers.

Finally my raging hormones won out over my sense of responsibility, and I practically tore my boxers off, causing my cock to eagerly bounce up and down.

"Yeah!" Amanda grinned as she saw me give in. She slapped my sister's butt a few more times, Kelsey's ass cheeks turning a nice pink, then Amanda pulled them apart as far as she could. "Fuck that pussy!"

I knelt right behind my sister, my knees on either side of her legs and aimed my cock towards her dripping slit. I pushed forward slightly, just the edge of the my shaft pushing in between her lips. "Are you ready for it, Kel?" I asked, my voice catching.

"Yes! Give it to me already, fuck me!" my sister pleaded.

I drew in a deep breath and made ready to sink my cock to the hilt in her wonderful cunt. Amanda grinned at me expectantly, seemingly wanting nothing more than to watch me fuck my own sister.

"Are you kids ready yet?" Mom's voice suddenly came from downstairs, quite loudly. "I have to pick up supplies for the clinic after I drop you off at school, so we need to leave early!"

Kelsey groaned desperately. "She's gotta be kidding. I want to get fucked so badly I'm soaked!"

"Can you be quick?" Amanda asked me. Her face was flushed from excitement.

I nodded and plowed forward, my shaft sinking deeply inside my sister. Kelsey squealed from the brutal penetration, and she bit down on my pillow as inch after inch of my cock pierced her cunt. From this angle she was twice as tight as she had been when she rode me in the shower, and the feelings coursing through my cock bordered on actual physical bliss. Relentlessly I plunged on until I felt myself bottom out with about an inch of my cock remaining.

"Oh fuck!" Kelsey growled in her pillow. Her fantastic body was trembling underneath me.

"Fuck her, Damon! Fucking nail that little cunt!" Amanda hissed, scratching her fingernails across my back.

I leaned forward, placing my arms on either side of Kelsey's body, then began to pound. I had to grit my teeth against the excruciating feelings that radiated through my shaft, but I plowed on regardless, going faster and faster until it seemed I was ramming my entire length in and out of my sister's cunt at a thousand strokes a minute.

"Oh ... my ... God!" Kelsey mewled, her whole body spasming because of the force of my fucking. Over and over I rampantly savaged her slit, my pace so frantic my entire bed was shaking. I briefly wondered how I wasn't stripping the skin off my cock in my sister's incredibly tight cunt.

Amanda leaned against me, her firm tits pressing against my arm, and she roughly bit my earlobe. "Cum inside her. Shoot your own sister full of your cum, you dirty perv!" she whispered hotly.

"Perv?" I gave her a wry grin.

"Yeah, what else would you call someone who fucks his own sister? With his slutty girlfriend watching?" Amanda giggled, licking her lips as she looked at the two of us go.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her deeply. Both of us moaned against each other, our tongues practically fighting a war as I kept up my Olympic pace in hammering my sister's cunt.

"Oh, Jesus, I'm going to..." Kelsey moaned, not finishing her sentence. My furious assault on her little pussy made it almost impossible for her to draw a breath. No sooner had she said it when I felt her cunt spasm against me, impossibly becoming even tighter as her juice erupted all over my cock. The hot, sticky feeling of her cum made me nearly delirious, and I felt my own orgasm rise up from deep within.

"Kids!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"We're cumming!" I roared at her. Fireworks exploded in my head, and I jammed the whole length of my shaft into Kelsey's cunt, which was still twitching and spasming wildly from her own orgasm. I felt my cock erupt, spraying wave after wave of my cum inside my own sister.

The feel of my hot seed inside her seemed to set Kelsey off again, and she began a fresh set of convulsions, more of her juice spraying around my shaft and squirting out of her to soak my balls and my blanket.

As I dumped more cum into my sister's milking cunt, I lost all my strength and collapsed on top of her. My shaft twitched several more times, firing what felt like a gallon of my cum into that hottest of all pussies before I finally emptied myself out with a deep groan.

Kelsey was still cumming against me, but after a few more small squirts she relaxed as well. I gently kissed her cheek, nuzzling against her. She purred in satisfaction as we both came down from our high.

Amanda leaned down beside us and gave us both a kiss. "That was hot!" she grinned.

"Sorry we don't have time to do anything for you," my sister whispered, sounding a little sad.

"That's okay, I more than enjoyed just watching you two fuck. It's so hot, brother and sister fucking each other's brains out!" Amanda said heatedly.

"Mmmm, I love you, Amanda." Kelsey raised her head a little bit, sharing a kiss with her friend.

"I love you too, baby," Amanda replied. She looked over at me and smiled lewdly. "Maybe we can fool around in the school bathroom again?"

"I'm up for it if you are," I grinned.

"Damon," Kelsey complained, struggling underneath me. "I can't breathe."

"Shit, sorry!" I hurriedly lifted my weight up off my sister. She sighed deeply, drawing in several large gasps of air, then moaned a little as my rapidly softening cock slipped from her creamy pussy.

Happily grinning, I looked down at her slit to see a thick, syrupy mix of our cum slowly oozing out of her. Amanda hissed at the sight of it and buried her face between my sister's legs, moaning as she drank our combined juices right out of Kelsey's cunt.

"If you're not down here in two minutes, you can damn well walk to school!" Mom practically shrieked from downstairs, sounding royally pissed off.

"I think she means it," I said.

"I think so too," Amanda giggled. She quickly got up and leaned over to give me a kiss; I moaned at the taste of cum in her mouth. We made out for a few seconds, then she quickly ran towards Kelsey's room, presumably to get dressed.

Kelsey got up more gingerly, her body still shaking. I reached out and gave her a hand, helping her stand up. "Are you okay, sis?"

She smiled at me prettily. "Yes, I'm fine. I just didn't think it was possible to get fucked this hard! Thank you!"

"Don't mention it, sweetheart. Thank you too."

She gave me a kiss on my cheek. "You're so welcome. Don't worry about your car, okay? I'll take care of it."

"What?" I said, frowning. "How on earth are you going to..."

"Shhhh." She put her finger over my lips. "I'll take care of it, I promise."

"But..."

She shook her head and walked into the bathroom without another word. I stared after her for a few moments, then Tasmanian Devil'ed myself into a state marginally ready for school.


School was a drag, as it was most days, even without the worry about my car. I didn't have any classes with the girls at all, so I hardly got to see them, and Amanda texted me after third hour saying the construction guys had apparently moved to another part of the building and were now working very close to the bathroom in the new annex. It would be too dangerous to try to fool around there.

I also didn't see the girls during lunch because they had cheer practice, which made me even more bummed out. If it hadn't been for fucking my sister senseless and blowing a huge load of cum in her wonderfully tight slit earlier, the entire day would have been a gigantic suckfest.

As the final bell of the day rang and all the kids were let free to cause chaos in the real world again, I saw the five cheerleaders at the end of one of the hallways. They were all dressed in one of their training outfits: navy-colored Nike sweatpants and figure-hugging white sweaters. With my mouth watering I let my gaze roam over the five pairs of tits on display, from Mikaela's huge knockers to Carynne's smallish breasts. Of course, my eyes lingered extra on my sister's and Amanda's chests.

"Hey girls!" I said, walking up with a smile.

"Mmmm, hey boy toy!" Amanda grinned. She quickly pressed herself against me, then got up on her tippy toes to give me a long, delicious kiss. I took the opportunity to cop a feel of her ass which was tightly enveloped in her sweats.

The other girls whooped and cheered, causing Amanda to blush and me to grin happily. "Are you guys going to keep doing that every time we kiss each other?" Amanda asked her friends a bit petulantly

"We will as long as it keeps making you blush like crazy," Stacey said, giving her a wink.

I wrapped my arm around a giggling Amanda's shoulder. "Hey, stop teasing my girlfriend like that," I sternly admonished the other girls. Or at least I tried to be stern; my stupid grin probably spoiled the effect to a large degree.

"Will you spank us if we don't?" Carynne asked eagerly.

"You're just as bad as Kelsey!" I laughed.

"Oh, believe me, I'm much worse," the petite beauty said. "Who do you think taught your sister to like it so much?"

"Pffft, whatever!" Kelsey snorted. "You didn't teach me crap, and you know it!"

"Oh yeah? Want to go into the bathroom so I can teach you some more?" Carynne challenged, a big smile on her face. I fervently hoped my sister would say yes and that they'd let me watch!

"Okay, you two, behave, or the real teacher is going to get involved," Stacey interjected before anyone could say anything else. "And I'm still pissed off about Roger this morning, so I've got a real desire to spank some tight asses raw!"

"You all right, Stacey?" I asked.

She gave me a bright smile and nodded. "I'm fine, thank you. Roger can be a bit of a jerk sometimes, and we just got into a bit of a spat. I'm sure you and Kelsey have those little arguments all the time, too, right?"

I glanced over at my sister, who was grinning naughtily. The last spat we'd had was when my cock spat cum in her cunt before school, and I was hoping to repeat those kinds of arguments many, many more times. My sister and I never really argued much at all. "Yeah, I guess we do, but then again she's a real brat, so that can't really be helped, right?" I chuckled.

"Hey!" my sister squawked indignantly.

Carynne walked over to Kelsey and slapped my sister's ass hard. "You are a brat, and you know it!" the brunette said matter-of-factly.

Kelsey eyes glowed with lust as she stared at her small friend. "I am going to fuck you to shreds if you keep this up!" she threatened.

Carynne's grin got positively dirty, and she spanked my sister's ass again. The other girls giggled as they watched the two hellcats tease each other. "Yeah? Let's go then," Carynne said eagerly.

Kelsey growled hotly and grabbed her friend's arm, starting to pull her towards the bathroom. Stacey, however, quickly grabbed both of them and pulled them back. "No, we have to go buy those new outfits, and I'm not waiting around for hours while the two of you have another one of those marathon fuck sessions!"

"Awww, Stacey!" Carynne pouted.

"No!" the tall blonde repeated, more firmly. "The two of you can fuck in the fitting room later for all I care, but we're leaving now."

"Later then," my sister whispered sultrily to the petite brunette, squeezing Carynne's tight little ass. Carynne just grinned widely and nodded, her face showing how much she liked the idea of fucking my sister in a fitting room.

"Can I come watch?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"It's a girls-only fitting room, Damon," Stacey said, shaking her head with a wry grin.

"Dammit!"

The girls all laughed at me, then started walking off. My sister blew me a hand kiss and waved before joining her friends.

"I'll tell you all about it later, okay?" Amanda said. She leaned in for another kiss, and I moaned as her tongue slipped into my mouth for a few seconds. The kiss ended again much too quickly for my taste.

"Will I see you later?" I asked hopefully.

"I promised my mom I'd be home tonight, but if you get your car somehow, you and Kelsey can come over?"

I sighed. I had no idea how I was going to get my car, but I nodded at her anyways. "If we can get there, then gladly. But I'm still grounded, so it'd have to be a short visit."

"A short visit is better than no visit," Amanda whispered sultrily. "I really want you to fuck me in my own bed. Maybe you can give me a quickie like you did your sister this morning!" She licked her lips with a wicked little smile, and I groaned as I felt my cock rise rapidly in my jeans.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.