Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

I was having a wonderful dream involving Kelsey and Amanda sucking my cock when someone jumped right on top of me. I sat up with a startled snort, looking around in confusion while rapidly blinking my eyes to try to clear them.

"Wakey wakey!" Kelsey grinned, giving me a quick kiss. She was wearing a small pair of white, lacy panties and a deliciously skimpy, cut-off T-shirt that managed to cover her boobs and not very much else of her sexy body.

"Damn it, sis, you scared the crap out of me!" I said breathlessly, my heart pounding in my chest. "What time is it?"

"It's about 7:20," she said brightly.

"What?" I exclaimed, a bit puzzled. "Why didn't you wake me earlier, so we could fool around?" I felt a sharp sting of disappointment rush through me. I'd been really wanting a repeat performance with Kelsey, but we only had about fifteen minutes before we had to leave for school.

"Because," my sister said with a wicked little grin, "Amanda and I have something special in store for you tonight, so we need you to keep your energy up."

"Really? What?"

"I'm not gonna tell ya!" my sister said in a sing-song voice.

"Why not?" I complained.

"Because it's a surprise, and because I want you to be thinking about what we might do to you, so you'll be bursting at the seams with cum," she breathed hotly, licking her lips.

"I'm bursting at the seams right now!" I grumbled, pulling my blankets away and showing her my impressive looking bulge.

"Wow, you're hard as a rock," my sister whispered. She teasingly rubbed her hand over my shaft, cupping my balls. "Are your balls really full of cum?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Do you want to empty them all over me? All over my face and my hot little body?"

"Yes!"

"I loved it when you came on my face, Damon. It was so hot to have your cum just splattering against my lips and over my tongue!" Kelsey moaned, her tight body squirming as her hand stroked my cock.

"I want to do that again, Kel. I want to cum on your face!"

"Mmmm, yes. I can't wait to feel that hot, sticky load splatter all over me! And I want your whole load this time, not just part of it. I also want you to fuck me. I want to feel that big, hard cock plow into my little cunt until I squeal!" she hissed.

I shuddered with lust and reached out for her, grabbing her arms and pulling her against me. Our mouths met in a hungry kiss, our tongues flashing before our lips were even touching. I moaned into her mouth as I felt her tongue slide along my teeth, wrestling with mine for space. Her hand was excitedly jacking on my shaft, and I was overwhelmed by my desire to fuck her, to nail her until she couldn't cum anymore.

"I want you!" I growled.

"I want you too," Kelsey moaned softly. She slowly lay down on my bed, stretching her gorgeous body for my benefit while her cum-begging eyes stared holes into me.

I leaned over on top of her, and my hand was reaching for her sexy panties when she suddenly slapped it away. "What are you doing?" she asked, trying hard not to grin.

"What? You just said you wanted me?" I stammered, totally confused.

"I do want you! Tonight!"

Before I could say anything, she rolled to her right, falling off my bed. She nimbly rolled over her shoulder across the floor, then scampered away like the little imp she was, her laughter trailing behind her as she flitted out of my bedroom door. I'd been had!

"I'm gonna get you for this, brat!" I yelled as I scrambled off my bed and gave chase. Her giggles preceded me as we both stormed down the stairs.

I was unable to catch up with the nimble little minx before she found safety in the kitchen, hiding behind Mom.

"Will you two please hurry up and get ready?" Mom said, sounding exasperated. "And for the love of God, Kelsey Alicia Richards, put some clothes on!"

I pointed my finger at my sister menacingly, giving her a fearsome scowl, then I slowly turned away and went back upstairs. I heard a little giggle behind me and looked over my shoulder, seeing Kelsey standing at the bottom of the stairs, ready to flee at the slightest hint of danger.

"I am so getting you back for this," I whispered intently as I reached the top of the stairs.

"Mmmm, yummy!" she giggled. "I can't wait."

Finally my charade broke, and I burst into laughter, motioning for her to come upstairs. She quickly ran up the steps and jumped into my arms, squealing happily as I hugged her.

"It's not nice to do that to your poor brother, you little tease," I berated her even as she locked her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck.

"Even if I make my brother cum so hard tonight he's going to pass out?" she whispered, a wicked grin on her beautiful face.

"What are you planning?" I asked, both exasperated and curious as hell at the same time.

"You'll find out. But trust me, you'll love it!" Kelsey said, winking at me before leaning in for another kiss. I sighed softly as I felt her lips melt against mine. Her body felt amazingly warm against me, and I stumbled until my back hit the wall. If it wasn't for the fact that Mom was waiting for us, I'd have taken Kelsey to my bed and fucked her right there and then, and to hell with everything else in the world.

Kelsey fervently kissed me, sucking each of my lips between hers in turn and gently biting on them. I had my hands under her ass to hold her up, and I squeezed her marvelous bubble butt, causing her to groan.

"Are you two ready yet?" Mom yelled from downstairs, and I quickly lowered Kelsey back to the floor. I nervously peeked over the railing of the stairway, but I fortunately didn't see Mom anywhere; the last thing Kelsey and I needed was for her to catch us making out.

I ran back into my bedroom and quickly got dressed, grabbing whatever was on top of the pile again, which amounted to the same pair of jeans—since I'd just thrown it on top before I went to bed—and a thin, black sweater. Being marginally presentable I went downstairs and smiled at Mom, who returned my smile with one of her own. Her eyes were constantly moving back to the staircase to see if Kel had come down yet. "You look nice, Damon," she said.

"Thanks Mom," I said appreciatively.

"Why were the two of you running around almost naked?" she asked, her face carefully kept neutral.

"Eh, she threw a wet towel on me to wake me up," I lied. "I wanted to get back at the little brat for that."

"That girl..." Mom sighed, shaking her head.

If you only knew, Mom, I thought to myself quite happily. If you only knew.


"Mommy?" Kelsey asked sweetly from the back of the car, while Mom was hurriedly driving us to school. My sister had taken her sweet time making it downstairs, to my mom's aggravation, but I had to admit that her outfit looked awesome.

She'd chosen a blue and black turtleneck sweater which was distractingly tight against her wonderful breasts, making them stand out enticingly. To go along with it, she was wearing a black, flippy skirt that came to within a few inches of her knees, matched with an expensive looking pair of black shoes. She'd done up her hair in an elaborate ponytail which playfully fell down to her shoulders. All in all she just looked plain fabulous, and her smile of appreciation when I'd told her so had tied my stomach in knots.

"Yes honey?" Mom asked, gazing at her daughter in the rear-view mirror.

"Can Damon come to watch me cheer tonight?"

"You know he's grounded, sweetie," Mom said, shaking her head.

I threw Kelsey a confused glance over my shoulder. She shook her head at me, holding her finger in front of her lips. "I know, but I really want him to be there! Please?" she pleaded in her perfect little-girl voice. She had used that voice to get what she wanted hundreds of times over the previous eight years or so.

"Being grounded means you can't go out and do anything fun, honey, you know that."

"Awww Mommy! How much fun is he really going to have watching us airheads prance around?" Kelsey giggled.

I threw Mom an annoyed glance, and she blushed a little. "You actually went ahead and told her I said that?" I asked incredulously.

Mom nodded, the corner of her lip upturned in a small grin.

"Thanks!" I grumbled.

"Please Mommy?" Kelsey asked again, her voice catching a little as if she was on the verge of tears. "You're not going to be able to make it, and I really like it when someone is there to encourage me. Please?"

I shook my head slightly; it always amazed me just how well my sister could act. I had no doubt whatsoever that this entire show of hers was just that: an act. I also already knew how it was going to end.

Mom was quiet for a few moments, then she looked at me. "Do you want to go?"

I shrugged a little, pretending not to care completely for her benefit. "It beats sitting at home, I guess."

"Well, you sure sound terribly excited. Okay, honey, your brother can go tonight."

"Yay! Thank you so much, Mommy! I love you!" Kelsey cheered, leaning forward and hugging Mom from behind the seat.

"I do need to drive, dear," Mom said primly, fending off her daughter's hands while trying to keep us on the road.

"Sorry!" Kelsey giggled. I threw her another glance, and she flashed me a very satisfied smile. That sweet little-girl act of hers still worked like a charm. As it always had.

"Stacey is driving you girls tonight, right?" Mom asked.

Kelsey nodded. "Yes, she is. She'll take us home too."

"Can she give your brother a ride too?"

"Of course, she won't mind. She likes Damon anyways," my sister grinned.

Mom threw me a curious look, which I studiously ignored while trying to keep from blushing.

"Okay sweetie. Good luck tonight," Mom said finally as she turned her attention back to the road, pulling into the school parking lot.

"Thank you, Mommy!"

Mom just nodded as she pulled up to the sidewalk, where we got out. She waved a quick goodbye, then drove off, leaving my sister and I standing in front of the school.

"So what was with all the 'Mommy this, Mommy that' stuff?" I asked my sister as we both started walking towards the main building amidst the hundreds of other high school kids.

Kelsey shrugged, her attention focused on her cellphone as she texted someone. "She really likes it when I call her Mommy, rather than Mom. I guess it doesn't make me seem so grown up in her mind or something. I always call her Mommy when I want something from her."

"Huh ... maybe I should try that sometime."

"Don't you dare!" Kelsey said, looking up with a wide grin. "You'll just ruin it for me. It's my shtick, get your own!" Her phone bleeped, and she quickly read the new message.

"Who are you texting?"

"None of your business."

"Is it a new boyfriend?"

She rolled her eyes in that maddeningly perfect way of hers. "If you must know, I'm asking Stacey if you can catch a ride with her later."

Before I could answer, a small shape came flying at me out of nowhere, and I yelped in surprise as I suddenly found myself with two arms full of stunningly beautiful blonde. I let out a small whuff of surprise, then Amanda's mouth firmly locked itself against mine, her kiss setting fire to my soul.

I groaned as I looked at her while I had her in my arms. She was dressed a little more demurely than Kelsey, having chosen a pair of khaki capris that hugged her hips tightly, along with a navy sweater that left just a hint of her wonderful tummy bare, and a pair of white sneakers. She'd let her golden blonde hair fan down loosely across her back, and it almost glittered in the bright sunlight.

"Hey handsome," she said with a big smile when we finally broke our kiss.

"Hey gorgeous," I replied happily as I gently let her down. "I missed you."

"Awww, I missed you too. I'm so happy to see you again!"

"Hey!" Kelsey squeaked indignantly, planting her fists on her hips. "What am I, just part of the scenery?"

"Sorry baby," Amanda said quickly, leaning over and giving Kelsey a big hug and—when no one near us was watching—a quick, firm kiss. "I missed you too."

"Good," my sister said happily.

"Did you jump him this morning?" Amanda asked slyly.

"Sort of," Kelsey giggled.

Amanda raised her eyebrows at me, apparently not comprehending.

"She woke me up and got me hard, then she ran away just as things were about to get interesting, saying I had to wait until tonight. The little teasing brat!" I said wryly.

"That's not very nice, Kelsey," Amanda grinned.

"No, but imagine how hard he'll punish me for it later!" Kelsey said excitedly.

Amanda burst into laughter, giving her lover another hug.

"So what is this thing you've got planned for tonight?" I asked Amanda.

"You'll see," she said with a mysterious grin.

"Will I like it?"

"Oh yes," she said, nodding fervently. "You're going to love it."

"Is that why I have to go to your cheerleading contest?"

"Well, sort of, yeah," Kelsey said. "Our plan isn't going to work if you're grounded and sitting at home."

"Plus it has to do with our cheerleading too," Amanda chimed in.

"Yes, it does." Kelsey nodded. "Besides, you love watching us in our tight uniforms with those short skirts, admit it!"

"You're right, I do like that," I grinned. "Though I also really like what you're both wearing now."

Both girls gave me beautiful smiles as they modeled their outfits for me, turning this way and that for my benefit. I groaned as I realized that they had dressed just sexy enough to drive me to distraction all day. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me to discover that that had been their plan all along.

Amanda gave Kelsey a peck on the cheek. "I love your outfit, baby. It's so stylish, yet playful," she said, while her hand briefly roamed underneath Kelsey's flippy skirt.

Kelsey grinned, biting her lower lip. "Do you think it'll drive him crazy to think about me like this?" she asked, nodding in my direction while she also pushed her tits out a little more. I groaned as I watched her sweater curve marvelously.

Amanda gave me a wicked grin and nodded. "Oh yes. He'll definitely be thinking about you like this. Especially about how easy it would be for him to pull this skirt onto your hips and just take you from behind."

"Oh, come on!" I complained, loudly enough that several students in our immediate vicinity looked over to see what I was bleating about. "You're killing me! You want me to die out here?"

"No way," Amanda grinned. "We have plans for you tonight."

With that, both girls giggled and turned around, walking towards the main building. I shook my head and followed closely in their footsteps, my cock pushing painfully against my jeans.

The bell for first hour rang just as we walked inside. I waved at both of them as they vanished down a separate hallway. "You two behave yourselves now!" I shouted after them.

"Don't we always?" Kelsey yelled innocently, causing Amanda to giggle.

I shook my head as they disappeared from view, noticing in passing just how many guys were staring at them with a hungry look. Knowing the two of them, they'd probably first go find a bathroom to fuck each other in. The mere thought of that made my cock stagger even more, and I grit my teeth, snarling at it to stay down. It was going to be hard enough to get through the entire day, thinking about what those two delicious girls would do to me, without having a giant steel pipe in my pants.


The day proceeded slowly, just like every other school day, and I was barely able to keep my mind on my classes at all. I kept imagining what both girls would do to me later. I hoped it involved both of them, as well as lots and lots of fucking. My desire to actually fuck both of them was driving me completely nuts.

Coach Walters had apparently done a good job of scaring Jeff and his buddies into leaving me and my sister alone, because I barely caught a glimpse of them all day. The one time I did see him, he quickly turned around and walked into a bathroom.

Unfortunately I didn't catch many glimpses of the girls either, at least not until fourth hour when we were in Biology together. Throughout the class I couldn't keep my eyes from roaming over to Amanda and my sister, who were sitting next to each other. They were doing their best to tease me when I looked over at them, from sucking on pens and fingers to wetly licking their lips. One time Kelsey even grabbed Amanda's breasts and squeezed them through her sweater. My look of shock just made both of them giggle.

The teacher finally threatened to give me ASD if I didn't stop gawking around, and I reluctantly focused on the blackboard, though every single thing on it might as well have been written in Klingon for all I was able to follow it. My mind was utterly flooded with images of the two goddesses. Most of those images were of them gloriously naked.

When the hour finally ended, both girls gave me wicked grins as they filed out of the classroom, winking at me before merging with the great swarm of kids that traveled the hallways like locusts. I didn't see or hear from them again until I got a text from my sister just before sixth hour, telling me to meet her in the rear parking lot after school.

Once the final bell rang, I quickly hurried outside. I saw Stacey and Kelsey standing together in the bright sunshine, and as I walked over to them, Amanda quickly caught up to me.

"Hey!" she smiled widely, hugging me.

"Hey beautiful," I said happily, engulfing her slender frame in my arms.

"Are you excited for tonight?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Mmmm, good. I hope your balls are really full," she said sensually, reaching out with her hand and cupping them through my pants.

"Jesus, Amanda, we're in the middle of the parking lot!" I gasped. "People might see us!"

"So what? Let them watch, it'll just make them jealous," she grinned. "Do you know how many rumors are going around about us? We seem to be the hottest new couple!"

I sighed. "Great."

She gave me a sly smile. "You don't like it?"

"Do you?"

She shrugged. "It sure beats not being noticed at all. I kind of like being the center of attention."

"No, really?" I teased her.

"Hey now!" she complained, pursing her lips into a perfect pout that would have put Jessica Alba's to shame.

"How did us being together become such common news?" I asked.

"One of the girls from our squad has blabbed about it, I'm sure," Amanda said with a shrug as we came up to Kelsey and Stacey. "Hi guys," Amanda said brightly to her friends.

"Hey baby," Stacey said. "Ready for tonight?" She was wearing a burgundy dress that bordered on being too short to be allowed for even our school's fairly relaxed dress code. She looked fabulous.

"Oh yeah!" Amanda giggled, throwing a naughty glance my way.

"What the hell are you girls planning?" I asked in exasperation, as Amanda hugged my sister and gave her a quick kiss.

"You'll find out," Stacey said, winking at me.

I sighed and threw up my hands in surrender.

Mikaela and Carynne joined us after a few minutes. The girls talked for a short while, trying to come up with a plan. The competition didn't start until seven, leaving us with a few hours to kill. Mikaela and Amanda both said they were hungry, so Stacey suggested we go to a quiet grill just off the Interstate for some early dinner. The girls all readily agreed, and all six of us piled into Stacey's 4Runner.

"You know, with Damon coming along with us now, this is the first time I've felt that your car might actually be a bit small, Stacey," my sister remarked from the back seat.

I turned around to look at her, and I grinned at the four girls. Though they were slender and pretty small, they were still squeezed in fairly tightly. My mouth watered as an image of me sitting between the girls popped into my mind. I moaned inwardly as I imagined sliding my hands across those sexy legs, underneath Kelsey's skirt ... I felt myself begin to flush badly, and I turned back around with a shiver of repressed desire.

"If my car's too small, you should buy me a new one for my birthday," Stacey said with a little laugh, her eyes glancing briefly into the rear view mirror.

"It's not your birthday for another seven months!" Kelsey complained.

"Okay, then buy me one because I'm pretty, and you love me!"

"Will you give me money to buy you a new car?" my sister giggled.

"Sure baby. But for that big a gift, you've got to be a really naughty girl," Stacey purred.

All the girls in the back laughed loudly while I gave Stacey a curious look. I wondered what she'd meant by that.


We got a booth near the back of the restaurant, with Amanda, Kelsey and I sitting on one side while Carynne, Stacey and Mikaela got the other side. The waiter, some mouth-breather who was barely older than we were, had trouble keeping his eyes in their sockets when he saw five gorgeous girls sitting in his section. Both Carynne and Stacey flirted with him a little as they ordered their drinks; iced teas in their case while the other girls and I all ordered water. As he walked off, everyone started browsing the menu.

"I would have thought you girls wouldn't eat before a contest?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing heavy, usually just a salad or so," Amanda replied from my left. "In my case, if I don't eat anything at all I start feeling faint by the end of the routine."

The other girls nodded their agreement.

"Do you eat at all before you swim, Damon?" Carynne asked.

"Not right before, no," I said. "The last thing I want is something heavy in my stomach while I'm trying to swim fast. But I definitely load up the night before."

"When's your next meet again?" my sister asked from my right—I assumed more for her friends' benefit than because she didn't know.

"State semi-finals this Saturday, then State Championships next week. That's the big one. It'll decide who gets to go to Nationals."

"Cool! We should all go and cheer for you!" Amanda said enthusiastically, giving her friends an imploring look.

Stacey looked around with her eyebrows raised, seeing the other girls smile and nod. "Okay, that sounds like fun. We might be the first cheerleaders ever to cheer at a swim contest, so we should wear something hot. I definitely want to make an impression."

Kelsey smiled at her friend. "Do you have something in mind?"

"Uh-huh. Do you remember that little red and white outfit we saw at Stars?"

"The crop top and the micro?"

"Yeah. What do you think?"

Kelsey grinned and licked her lips. "I think if my brother sees us in that, he'll get so distracted he'll drown!"

"Tell me more about these outfits!" I breathed while Amanda giggled loudly. The other girls were all grinning at me.

"Well, it's an All-Star cheerleader uniform, so it's a little flashier and a little sexier than a normal one because there's no dress code involved," Kelsey explained.

I nodded and waited for her to continue.

"That one shows quite a lot of skin. The skirt is very short; it's almost like the one Amanda wore on Saturday."

I winked at Amanda, and she laughed prettily. "He really liked that skirt, so I know he'll love these ones too," she grinned. I blushed a little, to the delight of the girls.

"And then it's a crop top, you know, the ones that come to just below a girl's breasts, leaving her tummy bare," Kelsey said.

I shivered at the mere thought of seeing all the girls in short, tight tops. Amanda leaned against me, and her hand searched out my cock underneath the table, slowly teasing it. I smiled as I looked over at her, my eyes almost automatically drawn to her curves in her sweater. The thought of seeing them in a crop top was very satisfying.

"How about we go buy the outfits tomorrow, so you can show them to him?" Stacey suggested right as Kelsey was about to continue describing the outfit.

"Right after school, you mean?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah. I'll drop you guys off home afterwards."

The four girls all chirped their approval to Stacey's plan.

The waiter came with our drinks, and after placing them in front of everyone he took our orders. I went for the big eighteen ounce sirloin with the loaded baked potato—causing my sister and Amanda to shudder—while the girls satisfied themselves with salads, and Carynne ordered a BLT sandwich.

After writing everything down, the waiter took off again, though not before he took his time in checking out the hot cheerleaders. He shot me a very unhappy glare before he turned around and left.

"He seems slightly jealous of you," Stacey noted.

"I think the whole world would be slightly jealous of me right now," I said dryly.

"Don't be silly," Amanda breathed as she leaned against me. "Everyone is jealous of me for getting to sit next to a hunk like you." She softly kissed my cheek, and I immediately got goose bumps all over my body, causing me to shiver.

I swept my gaze around the table, seeing all the other girls grinning at me. "You are a lucky boy, Damon, to have that cute blonde pining for you!" Carynne teased.

Amanda flashed her a wicked grin, then she stuck her tongue out at her small brunette friend.

"You've sure taken on that habit of Kelsey's, baby," Stacey joked.

"Hey!" Kelsey protested. She stuck her tongue out at Stacey which caused everyone to laugh heartily.

We chatted about meaningless things for awhile until the food was brought out. I felt my mouth water as the massive steak was placed in front of me, and I cut it to check if it'd been done right. The meat was a perfect light red, and I nodded my thanks at the waiter, who again scowled at me. Asshole, I thought.

I dug in happily, cutting off huge chunks of the delicious meat and gulping them down. It took me a few seconds to notice the girls on the other side of the table all watching me. "What?" I asked, my mouth half full.

"I can't believe anyone can eat so much food!" Mikaela exclaimed.

"He has to. He needs to keep his energy level up," Amanda said with a delightful smile.

"For you?" Stacey grinned.

I glanced over at Amanda, grinning as I saw her blush furiously. Kelsey was giggling loudly at her friend's discomfort. "No!" Amanda said plaintively. "Well, at least not totally. It's for his swimming, he burns a ton of calories!"

"I bet that hot body of yours can burn off a ton of his calories in no time," Carynne smirked.

"Carynne!" Amanda protested, a little smile on her face as she blushed even harder. Her friends all giggled loudly.

I leaned in towards Amanda and gave her a kiss, which she eagerly returned. The girls hooted at us for a few seconds, then they got started on their own meals. Amanda's lips and mine stayed locked for a few more moments, after which I smiled at her as I returned my gaze to my plate. To my surprise, a large corner of my steak had mysteriously vanished.

"Who the..." I began, but as soon as I said it I knew who the culprit was. I turned towards my sister, a mock-angry scowl on my face.

Kelsey tried her hardest not to giggle as she chewed furiously, her small mouth practically overflowing with the large chunk of beef she'd put in it.

"You little thief!" I accused.

Kelsey tried to give me a cute, innocent look but failed miserably, her guilt clearly showing. She chewed valiantly for a few more moments until she finally managed to swallow the piece of steak. "Consider that a payment for later," she whispered quietly with a soft grin.

I shook my head at her and returned my focus to my plate, just in time to see Amanda's fork take another piece of my steak.

"Hey!" I said, chuckling, shaking my head at the cute blonde.

"Be glad that's the only beef she made off with," Stacey giggled.

Amanda grinned at me as she made a great show of putting the steak in her mouth, moaning delightedly at the taste.

"You two are going to starve me!" I pouted. I wrapped my left arm around my plate, carefully guarding my treasure. I ate rapidly amidst a sea of giggles.

The girls finished their plates fairly quickly, since they had gotten lunch-sized salads, though Carynne was frowning distastefully at the huge part of her BLT sandwich that she hadn't eaten yet. I was busy polishing off my baked potato and was eyeing that sandwich like it was made out of gold.

Amanda was intently staring at Stacey, though it took a few seconds for the taller blonde to notice. When she finally did, Amanda smiled and asked in a hopeful tone, "Can we have cake, Stacey? Please?"

My sister started giggling loudly, and Amanda leaned forward a bit so that she could see the little nymph to my right. "What?" my wonderful girlfriend asked, a little indignantly.

"You and your cake!" my sister laughed, the other girls all chuckling themselves.

"Why is that so funny?" Amanda complained, a cute frown on her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.