Conflicted
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

The wall of noise hit me like a sledgehammer as I stepped through the door onto what appeared to be an utterly packed dance floor. Dark purple neon lights hung interspersed from the ceiling alongside a bunch of colored dance lights and strobes. Together with the heavy techno vibe, they created a dark, almost trance-like atmosphere.

I was unable to see exactly how far the dance floor reached, but the entire room must have been huge. Hundreds of people were crunched together like sardines as they stumbled about in something that could only be described as Mandatory Group Dancing. I wasn't exactly looking forward trying to worm my way through the crowd.

Before I could say anything, Stacey grabbed my arm and dragged me along with her as she hugged the wall closely, moving straight towards a large bar that took up most of that side of the room. The area around the bar didn't look any less packed than the dance floor itself, and I guessed she wanted to get a drink. I was a bit surprised when Stacey casually flipped open the counter top and moved behind the bar without hesitation.

I kept looking around nervously as she pulled me along, worried someone was going to notice us any second and we'd be in trouble, but nobody did. Stacey threw friendly smiles at several of the bartenders, who—despite busting their asses to keep up with the demand for drinks—all waved back or even gave her a kiss on the cheek as she walked by.

I wondered how she got to be on such friendly terms with the waitstaff, and why she was allowed to park where she did. Maybe she was dating the guy who owned the place? If so, he was one lucky son of a bitch.

We moved out from behind the bar through another counter top at the other end, then proceeded to hug the wall again until we eventually arrived at a large spiral staircase. It was big enough that it could easily fit four people side by side, but the place was so packed that there was still a line forming.

"What do you think?" Stacey asked, talking loudly in my ear to rise over the noise of the music as we joined the back of the line.

"It's pretty cool," I replied with a nod. It wasn't really my scene, but there didn't seem to be any point in telling her that.

Stacey gave me a little wink, then she focused her attention on descending the staircase, which couldn't have been easy on her high heels. A group of loud, obnoxious assholes came up the stairs as we went down, taking their sweet time in checking Stacey out. One big shithead also deliberately bumped into me, obviously looking for a fight, but I ignored him. I didn't want Stacey's to get a bad impression of me.

As we reached the lower floor, I stared in amazement at the sheer size of the place. It was an easy two hundred feet from the back to the front, with a division about halfway in between. The front half of the room was about ten feet lower than the back, though I couldn't really see any difference in purpose between the two. Spacious booths were everywhere along the walls, and tables took up most of the rest of the floor space. The lights in this area—both the ones above the booths and tables, as well as the purple neon lighting on the walls and ceiling—were fairly dim, creating a nice, cozy atmosphere.

About a dozen massive pillars supported the floor above us, with groups of people clustered about every single one of them. Like the dance floor upstairs, the lower floor was absolutely packed. Every table and booth was taken, and small groups of people were standing wherever they could as they talked, laughed, and drank. I was glad I'd worn some decent clothes as pretty much everyone I saw was dressed to impress. I also noticed that my sister's earlier comment about the club being packed with hot girls had been spot on; no matter where I looked, there were always at least one or two girls who were smoking hot and were dressed provocatively. I quickly began to revise my initial opinion of the place.

Stacey squeezed and wormed her way through the crowd, and I struggled to keep up with her. It wasn't an easy thing to do, considering she was about half a foot shorter than I was, and people in general gave way a lot more easily for a hot girl than for a guy. We eventually made it over to the large, U-shaped, mahogany bar, which was illuminated by bright halogen lights. It almost seemed like an island of light in the otherwise fairly dark club.

Stacey waved at one of the bartenders, and he immediately came over and leaned across the bar to kiss her on the cheek. "Hi baby," he said with a huge smile. He looked to be in his mid-twenties, with a very definite Mediterranean complexion. I realized that while the music was still loud in this area, it wasn't to the extent that people had to shout to be heard.

"Hey Gino!" Stacey said happily. "This is a new friend of mine. Damon, this is Gino. Gino, Damon."

"Good to meet you, Damon," Gino said with a friendly look as he offered his hand. He definitely had an accent, which I guessed to be Italian.

"Hey Gino, nice to meet you too," I nodded, shaking his hand.

"He's here with me so take care of him, okay?" Stacey said.

"Of course, mi bella!" Gino grinned.

Stacey gave him a flirty smile. "Tease! Did you see Kelsey and Amanda?"

"Si, a few minutes ago. They went to your table."

"Did they get something to drink already?"

"Not from me. Maybe Bobby make them something?"

Stacey rolled her eyes at him. "Will you stop it with that silly accent already?"

"Aw, you don't like it anymore, honey?" Gino asked in perfect American.

She grinned. "Some other time, okay?"

"Of course, baby. Anything for you, you know that," he said with a sly wink.

"Sure. Can you get us a round of our usual cocktails, and ... what do you want, Damon?"

"Orange juice is fine, thanks."

"What kinda vodka do you want?" Gino asked as he started preparing what looked to be a dozen cocktails.

I laughed for a second until I realized he wasn't joking. "Eh, I'm not old enough to drink."

Stacey smiled. "None of us are, but you don't have to worry about that. Do you want a beer, or something stronger maybe?"

"I think just OJ will be good, actually," I said hesitantly.

"Awww, come on, party a little!" Stacey said with a cute little half-pout.

"Leave him alone, Stacey," Gino grinned. "If he just wants OJ, I'll get him just an OJ."

"Damon, come on, we're all having drinks. Please?" Stacey said as she unleashed a devastating smile on me.

"Alright, I guess I'll have a beer," I said, finally giving in.

"Which one?" Gino asked. "I've got Bud Light, Corona, Sam Adams, Fat Tire, Heineken, Amstel, Duvel, Fosters, Grimbergen, Dom Ko—"

"Whatever's good, Gino," I interrupted him. "You're the bartender. Figure something out for me."

"You got it, kid." Gino nodded. He tossed a bottle in the air and caught it upside down, pouring triple sec into a cocktail mixer.

"Have you seen Roger?" Stacey asked him after a few seconds.

"Uh-huh. He's in the basement with the fire marshal," Gino said as he vigorously shook the mixer.

"The fire marshal? Again?"

"Yeah, there's some kind of wiring problem, apparently. They're going over it right now."

"Okay, I'll talk to him later then. Can you get these to our table?"

"Sure thing, babe." Gino smiled.

"Thanks sweetie!" she said with a wave as she walked off around the back of the bar.

"I guess I'll see ya, Gino," I said.

"Yeah, you better not keep her waiting. Believe me, she doesn't like that," Gino said pointedly, a large grin on his face.

I returned his grin, then quickly followed after Stacey. She made her way over to a cordoned-off section near the back corner of the club. It seemed to be sort of a VIP area, with luxury leather seats in the booths and plush carpet on the floor. It appeared only a few of the booths were occupied, but with the lighting in this area even dimmer than it was in the rest of the club, it was hard to say for sure.

A security guy in a sharp suit was stationed near the entrance to the VIP area, and he nodded at Stacey as we approached. She made sure the guard knew I was to be allowed in and out of the area without question, and he simply nodded again. He didn't seem to be the talkative type. I was amazed he didn't grunt at her.

A waiter who seemed to be about my age walked by as Stacey talked to the guard, and his eyes practically fell out of their sockets as he stared at Stacey's tits in her very revealing halter top. He briefly flicked his eyes towards me, and I gave him a knowing smile. I'd done my share of ogling Stacey's tits as we'd walked through the club.

Stacey just grinned at the kid, then led me into the VIP lounge, taking her time to say hi to a few of the guests at some of the other booths. I was quite surprised at how many people she seemed to know; there didn't appear to be anyone in the club who didn't recognize her. After she'd talked with a woman in her mid-forties for a few moments, we finally came to a large, round booth in the farthest corner. Amanda and Kelsey were already there, along with what appeared to be pretty much the rest of my sister's cheerleading squad. All the girls were hugging and kissing each other, apparently having just arrived themselves.

I stared in awe at the sight of so many hot girls. Most of them wore pretty revealing clothes, though they were all outclassed by Amanda and my sister; a fact which was teasingly mentioned several times by the other girls.

"Hey girls!" Stacey said happily as she arrived at the table to a chorus of repeated hello's and hi's.

"You found him!" Amanda said, giving me a fond smile.

"Yeah, the poor guy was lost, so I figured I'd better return him to his sister. I asked if he wanted me to hold his hand, but he insisted on walking by himself," Stacey teased. Several of the girls giggled, and I felt myself flush a little.

Kelsey walked over to me and took me a few steps away from the table, then gave me a big hug. Her tight body was amazingly warm against mine, and I felt some strange feelings coursing through me. Her very revealing outfit wasn't really helping any either, nor were her firm breasts which poked against my upper abdomen.

"Hey doofus," Kelsey said, smiling up at me.

"Hey sis. Sorry I got lost," I joked.

"It's okay, the nice lady found you and brought you back. I'm glad you're here now!" she grinned.

"Have I told you how sexy you look in that outfit?"

Kelsey's smile lit up the entire building. "Awww, thank you!"

"You're welcome. I will of course kill any guy who so much as even looks at you while you're wearing this," I swore solemnly.

She giggled loudly, then shrugged. "Please, no one will be looking at me. Have you seen how absurdly hot Amanda looks in that outfit of hers?"

I gazed past my sister and locked my eyes on the gorgeous blonde. I had seen part of Amanda's outfit in the car, particularly the black bra and fishnet top, but I couldn't very well admit to my sister that I had been eagerly ogling the two of them.

I sighed as my eyes drank in the sight of my sister's hot friend. The white fishnet top was obviously very see-through, but Amanda had apparently decided not to follow my sister's advice to just wear a bra underneath. Instead, she was wearing a black tube top which looked just like a bra except it had no straps. Her perfect breasts stood out noticeably in the fabric, curving it enticingly. The fishnet top came to about halfway down her midsection, leaving a large part of her tummy bare. Her tummy was magnificent: toned and slim with not a single gram of fat or any blemish to be seen anywhere.

She also wore a little black micro skirt that came to just below the curve of her ass, which she had accessorized with a gold enamel belt. The skirt had splits on both sides which caused it to move around in a maddeningly erotic way, and I kept imagining seeing brief glimpses of the treasure it so barely covered. Amanda's long, smooth legs were bare and just as wonderfully toned as her tummy, and the package was finished off with a set of high heels that made her pose look extra perky.

I stood with my mouth wide open, absolutely dumbfounded. I was amazed that she had the courage to wear this in public, and at the same time I was stunned that she pulled the look off so well. She was magnificent!

Kelsey stood quietly beside me, content to let me marvel at the sight of her best friend. After awhile, however, she apparently got impatient and poked me in the side with her finger.

"Hey!" I said, startled.

"Just checking to make sure you hadn't died on the spot from drooling over her."

"Sorry," I mumbled apologetically.

"Sorry for what? For looking at her? You're a teenage guy, I'd be concerned about you if you weren't looking at her! So what do you think?"

"About what?"

"About her, doofus!"

"Jesus, she's so gorgeous," I breathed softly.

Kelsey nodded in agreement. "Yup. That's why I don't have to worry about being harassed by guys when she's around. They all go straight to her."

"Oh whatever, Kel! You're just as smoking hot as she is! Like any sane guy is going to ignore you while you're wearing that naughty schoolgirl outfit!" I exclaimed.

"Have you been browsing for naughty lingerie lately, big brother?" Kelsey asked impishly after giving me a curious look.

"What? No ... why do you—"

"Then how did you know that this outfit is, in fact, called a naughty schoolgirl outfit?"

I stood mute, trying lamely to come up with an answer that would sound believable.

Kelsey giggled after a few moments. "It's okay, I won't tell anyone."

"It still doesn't change the fact that you're being silly about no guy being interested in you."

"Well, okay. There are a few, but most guys are far more interested in her. On our way through the crowd, I got propositioned to do some very interesting things. One guy wanted to do something to me that I'm sure is illegal in our state, and probably in most others as well, while another asked me for something that I've never even heard of! I got my butt pinched three times, and some sleazeball made a grab for my boobs. Amanda, however, twice got asked by guys to marry them on the spot, and I think if she'd said yes to all the offers, she'd be having sex with half the guys in this place, right now. She also got pinched so much, I don't even want to know how sore that tight little ass of hers is."

"I'm glad you didn't get propositioned by half the guys in this place! Now I don't have to kill so many of 'em!" I said, deliberately ignoring Kelsey's mention of Amanda's tight little ass, even though my eyes seemed to want to wander there anyways.

Kelsey giggled loudly as she stood on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. "You're a sweetheart, you know that?"

I shrugged casually. "It's a burden, but what can I do?"

She laughed as she grabbed my arm. "Come on, I'll introduce you to my friends. Amanda looks like she needs some rescuing anyway."

As we turned back to the table, I saw that most of the girls were still teasing Amanda about her outfit, though not seriously; Amanda endured it all with a blush and a small, embarrassed smile. Stacey stood beside her, absentmindedly licking her lips and looking very pleased with herself.

"Girls, this is my brother, Damon," Kelsey said cheerfully as she dragged me over in front of the table, and in reply the girls' combined attention shifted to me. A few of them gave me warm smiles while others just said hello. Two gave me a cold stare, apparently not happy about me being there, though their dirty looks vanished the second Kelsey glared at them in return.

Kelsey quickly rattled off all the names of the girls, but I managed to remember only two: Mikaela and Carynne.

Carynne I recognized as the third of the girls who'd get chucked up in the air by the others during stunting routines, the so-called 'flyers'. She was an absolutely gorgeous brunette, with an exquisite little face with beautiful eyes, and a very sexy, petite body. Though she wasn't as curvy as my sister or Stacey, she definitely dressed to emphasize her features, wearing a very tight-fitting, belly-baring tank top that showed a nice bit of cleavage, as well as a delicious amount of her firm tummy. She oozed confidence with every move, and she gave me a wonderful smile. She was just stunning.

Mikaela was about as tall as Amanda, and she was pretty, though not in comparison to Amanda or my sister. Or even Carynne. The only reason I remembered her name was because she had absolutely fantastic tits. It seemed almost impossible for a high school girl to have tits that big; they were almost spilling out of her tank top! My mind briefly blanked as I imagined what it'd be like to play with them, until Kelsey elbowed me in my side after a second.

"Hi girls," I said with a smile and a wave, tearing my thoughts—and gaze—away from Mikaela's tits.

"Damon, didn't we see you at Westmore last Tuesday?" Mikaela asked, immediately causing my gaze to return towards her chest.

Before I could answer, Amanda said, "Yeah, he specifically came to watch us!"

"Really?" several girls asked in unison.

"Nah, my mom made him go," Kelsey said dryly, leading to a loud round of giggles around the table.

I tried to come up with something witty when one of cheerleaders, a little blonde whose name I had already forgotten, asked, "Did you enjoy our routine though, Damon?"

"Yeah, I did. It was really cool." I smiled.

"He just likes watching girls in short skirts. We could have done the Cotton-Eyed-Joe, and he would have thought it was cool," Kelsey teased me again with a bratty smile, leading to another round of giggles.

"Hey, I did like your routine!" I protested. "To be honest, I didn't think I would, but you girls definitely changed my mind. You were great."

I got a round of thank you's and smiles from the assembled girls, and I briefly felt better about myself. I was a little worried that it was going to be one of those 'let's all pick on the guy' nights and wanted to try to avoid that as much as I could. Fortunately, the girls all started chatting amongst themselves and didn't really pay much attention to me anymore.

Stacey and Kelsey sat down along one side of the table, all the girls scooting in a little to make room. With another few squeezes, more room was created for Amanda. The booth was starting to get pretty full, with over a dozen girls in it. I hesitated for a second, not knowing whether to stay standing or to go grab a chair from one of the nearby tables. Before I could act, however, Amanda scooted firmly against Kelsey and gave me an inviting look. "Sit next to me, Damon."

"Thanks," I said as I slid into the vacated spot. There wasn't a whole lot of room, and Amanda's bare leg pressed firmly against mine, as did her hip. Heat from the touch of her body simmered through me, and I flushed badly.

"Are you getting too hot?" Amanda asked.

"Eh, a little I think, yeah," I said nervously, her closeness inflaming my mind.

"Am I causing it?" she asked, a sly little smile on her lips as she looked straight in my eyes.

I heard myself sigh as I gazed in her eyes, pale orbs that seemed to be staring right into the depths of my soul. I noticed her eye color hung about evenly between blue and green, and I felt myself drowning in them.

As we sat staring at each other, my eyes drew in the rest of her. Her golden blonde hair that flowed smoothly over her ears down to her butt. Her incredibly cute face with a pert little nose that stuck out just a little bit farther than would have been considered perfect, but which just seemed to add an extra hint of cuteness to her. She also had the most magnificent dimples I'd ever seen, framing her sultry smile that showed off her perfectly white teeth. She was an absolute all-American beauty, and I felt my stomach clench as I silently gazed at her.

"Damon?" she asked after a few moments, an amused look on her face.

"Oh, sorry, I eh ... what did you ... oh," I stuttered. I lowered my eyes and softly whispered, "Yes. You are causing it."

Her already magnificent smile grew larger as I admitted that she was badly flustering me.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable sitting beside me," she whispered. She didn't really sound very sorry at all.

"It's not your fault, Amanda. I just can't help myself," I sighed.

"Oh God, you're so sweet."

We both smiled at each other, and I could feel my heart nearly pounding itself straight out of my chest. As I gazed at her face, I suddenly noticed something. "You weren't wearing any makeup when you left the house, were you?"

"A little. Kelsey and I put some more on in the bathroom right next to the office."

"You two are definitely good at this whole switching routine."

She smiled. "Yeah, we've been doing it for awhile now. Did you and Kelsey get things sorted out?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For not eavesdropping on us."

She sighed a bit irritably. "I'm sorry about that. I told Stacey to cut it out, but she hardly ever listens to me. Or anyone else, for that matter."

"Can't you do your little Jedi mind trick on her?" I joked.

"My what?" she asked, clearly puzzled.

"You know, the thing you do with my sister. You just look at her, maybe shake your head a little, and voila, Kelsey does what you want her to do."

Amanda's smile was positively naughty. "Oh. Well, um, that really only works on Kelsey. If I tried that on Stacey, it wouldn't really have the same results."

"Really? What would happen if you tried it on Stacey?"

Amanda's eyes briefly zoned out, probably as she imagined something. She blushed slightly as she focused back on me. "Let's just say that I'd probably wind up doing what she wanted, not the other way around."

"Huh," I said, not really getting it. "So why does it work with Kelsey then?"

Amanda looked at me intently, her smile slowly growing bigger.

I started smiling too, stammering a little as I tried to figure out why she was smiling. "Why are you ... what?"

"Nothing," she said, leaning in closer and giving me a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Ooooh, Kelsey! She kissed him! Amanda kissed him!" shrieked one of the girls, a small strawberry blonde on the other side of the table.

"Jeez, Amy, relax! Have you never seen a girl kiss a guy on the cheek before?" Kelsey tartly asked the little blonde. Amy blushed and seemed to shrink in on herself.

Before anyone else could say anything, a tall, raven haired waitress came to our table with a tray of cocktails. "Hey girls," she said with a friendly smile, getting another chorus of hi's in return. "Oh, and guy, hi!"

"Hi," I said quickly, silently wishing she'd go away so that I could return to gazing at Amanda. My cheek felt warm where she'd kissed it.

"Okay, I've got a bunch of the usuals and an import. I'm guessing the beer's for you, hunk?"

I nodded as I looked up at her, and she gave me a wink in return. I had to admit she was pretty attractive, and I guessed her to be in her early twenties. She seemed to notice something about me and studied me a little closer. "Kel, honey, turn your face my way a little bit?" she asked my sister.

My sister obediently turned her face, and the waitress shifted her gaze between me and my sister for a few moments. "Is this your brother?" she asked.

"Yes, that's Damon," my sister said, a bit proudly. "Damon, this is Robin. She's our usual waitress."

"Hi," I said again.

"Mmmm, nice. Very nice. Hi Damon," she said, her gaze focusing on my upper body. I could feel myself getting a bit uncomfortable under her predatory gaze. All the girls at the table seemed to be hurting themselves trying not to laugh as Robin was blatantly checking me out.

"Is he available?" she asked bluntly after a few moments.

"No!" the answer came, too quickly. It hung in the air for a second, then all the girls burst into howls of laughter and giggles. My face turned beet red as I realized belatedly that it wasn't my sister who'd said that.

It was Amanda.

I turned my head and looked at the gorgeous blonde sitting right up against me. She was biting her lower lip and blushed like there was no tomorrow; she had never looked cuter. I reached underneath the table and took her hand in mine. She firmly squeezed my hand and gave me a wan smile as the girls all laughed at us.

Robin grinned and began serving the drinks, fruity cocktails for all the girls and a bottle of golden pale ale for me. She gave Amanda a friendly wink right before she walked off.

Amanda took a big gulp from her cocktail while I grabbed my beer and took a long pull myself. The rich, flavorful ale slid down my throat, and I immediately started to cough, leading only to more amusement around the table at my expense. Amanda comfortingly clenched my hand as I gasped for air.

"Jesus, that's strong!" I wheezed. I glanced at the label and noticed it said 8.5%. The beer's name was Duvel and was apparently brewed in Belgium.

Amanda leaned closer to whisper in my ear, which caused the giggles to swell to a new level. She quickly glared at her friends. "Guys!" she complained.

"Okay, that's enough fun at Amanda's expense," Stacey said firmly.

Most of the girls laughed a few more times, then went back to talking to one another. The only one who seemed to stay stuck in 'laugh at the two lovebirds' mode was Amy, who was starting to become quite irritating.

"Amy, knock it off!" Kelsey snapped at her, which caused the little blonde to stop mid-giggle. She sounded like a squeaking bird being strangled.

Both Amanda and I looked at my sister, and she fondly returned our gaze with a big wink. I felt relieved, as I wasn't sure how Kelsey was going to react after Amanda laid claim to me. From what I knew around school, most girls were absolutely not thrilled with the idea of their brothers hanging out with their friends, so I made a mental note to ask my sister about it as soon as I had the chance. I took another gulp of beer and managed to keep the coughing mostly inside.

"Is your beer too strong?" Amanda asked as she scooted around so she could face me, folding her right leg underneath herself.

"It's got quite a bite to it, yeah," I wheezed a little, turning to face her as well. I briefly thought about trying that folded leg thing, then decided it would probably snap mine in half.

"That's Stacey's doing. She's always trying to get everyone drunk."

"How's your cocktail?"

"Strong. As always," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Aren't we going to get in trouble for this? I mean, it's not like any of us are old enough to drink."

"No, we won't. If a police officer or someone like that happened to come in, one of the staff would let us know long before he ever got here."

"What would we do then? Throw our drinks on the floor?"

Amanda looked at me silently for a moment, then let out a little laugh. "You know, I have no idea. I guess we'd just quickly gulp them down!"

"How come you girls get so much leeway around here?"

"You don't know?"

"Know what?"

Amanda turned her head and nodded at her tall blonde friend. "Because of Stacey."

"Why does Stacey get such special treatment?"

"You don't know who her family is?"

"I know they're crazy rich, apparently, but that's about all."

"Winterton. Stacey Winterton."

My eyes opened wide as I glanced over at the blonde who was happily chatting with my sister. "You mean the oil magnate, Karl? That Winterton? She's his daughter?"

"Yes."

"Damn!" I said, utterly impressed. Karl Winterton had been a local guy all his life, never living anywhere else. He'd built his fortune in international oil; it was estimated to be well into the multiple billions of dollars, and he was pretty much the biggest hero the town had ever had. "So does her dad own this place?" I asked.

"I guess technically he owns it, but her brother Roger runs it."

"Oh yeah, she was asking about him earlier."

Amanda nodded. "She loves her brother. Almost as much as Kelsey loves you."

I gave her a grateful smile. Amanda leaned in and gave me another kiss on my cheek, then immediately threw a fierce scowl at Amy to stop her from piping up.

"Stupid freshmen," Amanda sighed as she turned her attention back to me.

"She does seem a bit young to be with the rest of you girls," I noted.

"Yes, she is. She's JV, but she got called up to Varsity two weeks ago when Rebecca broke her ankle. Stacey felt it wouldn't be very nice if she invited all the girls tonight except her."

"Should she even be having one of those strong cocktails?" I asked, a bit worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure hers is virgin. They always make a few virgin ones. Mikaela can't have alcohol, so she gets a virgin one, then Robin just strategically hands them out to the youngest among us."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.