Ashley's College Experience - Cover

Ashley's College Experience

Copyright© 2010 by Alex Storm

Chapter 6: Private School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Private School - A young man makes a deal to go to a college Halloween party as a Frat guy's female date. He makes some discoveries about himself along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   School   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Halloween  

Colin took my hand and led me up the back stairs to the bedrooms up there. We stopped at room 203. I looked at room

202's doorknob; there was a sock on it. Way to go Rob! As we went into the room, Colin hung a tie on the door.

"Shouldn't that be a sock?" I asked. "That would mean I had a girl in here and we were 'doing it'. Kim sees that and

I'm dead. The tie means Frat business, people will still knock, but no one will question us being in here."

"Very smart," I said to Colin, " but why are you worried about people knowing I'm in here?" A look of confusion spread on his face. "Well, for one you're Rob's date and

Kim's 'friend'. It won't due for you to be seen in here with me."

I laughed, "Easy Colin, I was just messing with you. Why don't you sit down?" He sat down on a chair.

"So, do you like my costume?" I asked, standing in front of him, turning a little side-to-side.

"Yes," he replied, with an urgent tone to his voice.

"What do you like about it?"

"I like your sexy shoes, and your sexy stockings," he answered. As he said this, I tuned to the side and lifted my short, little skirt to give him a better view of my legs. "Damn, Ashley, you've got great legs."

"Did you like touching them in the car?"

"Yes. I didn't want to stop. I've been wanting this since we got here."

I walked over to him and sat down on his lap, my legs lying across his. His hand immediately went to rest on my knees, and I felt him through his pants. He was huge, and obviously turned on. I put my arm around him and looked him in the eyes. "Colin, do you find me attractive because I look the way I do, or because you know who is under the costume?" He took a breath. "I know you're Ashton, Kim's little brother. But I've never felt anything like this for a man ever. I hope it doesn't bother you, but I think my attraction for you right now is mostly because you look like the hottest girl I've ever seen."

"Actually, that was the right answer." I said, getting ready for the kiss I knew was coming.

"But don't get me wrong, knowing what's under the hood is kind of exciting too. I mean, I have fantasized about this once or twice, but the "girl" in it was never you."

"Well, it's time to make some new fantasies." I said, as I brought my mouth up and kissed him.

If Rob was a great kisser, then Colin was an expert! Our tongues danced back and forth, and our lips never parted. I ran my left and up his back, up to his hair, while I worked my right hand down his chest. Colin's right hand caressed my back while his left hand went to my chest first. He squeezed my breasts, and I moaned into his mouth. Then his left hand went back to my knee and started going up. I moaned again as he reached my bare thighs, but when he reached my crotch, I think I might have squealed. In response, I worked my hand down past his waistband, into his shorts. I was right; he was huge! Now I held his member in my hand, and rubbed it softly. He made a "pleased" sound into my mouth, and responded by rubbing me through my underwear! We were both getting so hot! I couldn't believe

I was doing this with my sister's boyfriend. I couldn't believe that I could get him so worked up that he would do this with me. I knew exactly what I wanted to do next. I broke off our kiss, and looked Colin in the eyes. "Colin,"

I gasped, "I want you to make love to me. Now!" And then I kissed him again.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes!" I replied. He then asked me where. I quickly thought about it. Although being taken on the bed, like a real girl was tempting, I had my own fantasies. "Standing in front of the dresser, so I can see us in the mirror. You and your beautiful schoolgirl!" I replied. We quickly moved to the dresser, and Colin got behind me. I looked at us as he kissed my face and neck. We looked like a regular couple, a hunky guy and a dead-sexy girl. We were beautiful together.

Colin reached inside the dresser and got out some lotion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.