Ashley's College Experience - Cover

Ashley's College Experience

Copyright© 2010 by Alex Storm

Chapter 3: Getting ready

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Getting ready - A young man makes a deal to go to a college Halloween party as a Frat guy's female date. He makes some discoveries about himself along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   School   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Halloween  

The day of the party, I told my sister she could have the main bathroom, and that I would use Mom's bathroom. I told her that I would need a lot of time to get ready, and reminded her that I was doing her a favor, and if she were bothered by anything that I did, she would be letting Colin down. She gave me a quick, "Yeah, yeah, whatever," and went to get ready herself.

Since my parents were gone, I had mom's room to myself. I took a nice, long bath using mom's special soaps and bath oils, and I used her razor to shave off all my body hair.

As I dried myself, I was amazed at how soft and smooth my skin felt. And I smelled pretty too! Now it was time to get dressed. I started by taping my chest. I wanted to have a nice amount of cleavage, but I couldn't give myself too much. Then I slipped into my briefer, after tucking myself in securely. Once I had it on, and I put the breast forms into the cups, I had a very feminine shape. I had a nice rack, too. Next came the garter belt. I thought it looked dumb over the briefer, but I really liked having garters and stockings. Then I rolled the stockings over my legs.

God, this felt good! I fastened them to the garter straps and looked at myself in the mirror: from the neck down I looked like something from the Victoria's Secret teen line.

Too bad I couldn't go to this party as a lingerie model!

Now came time for the shirt. I left the top two buttons undone, giving me just a hint of cleavage. Next came the skirt; wow was it short! Once I got it fastened, I took a look at myself in the mirror. As I moved, the short little skirt showed my stockings and my garters, heck, just standing showed stocking top and the edge of the garters.

Once I put on the shoes, the effect was even worse! Oh, I was going to break some hearts tonight! Then I put on the wig, and secured it to my head. As I caught my reflection in the mirror, I was impressed; even without the makeup I now looked like a sexy schoolgirl. I quickly sat down at mom's makeup table and started putting on my makeup. I decided to go with an overdone, too much makeup look. It took awhile, but I eventually got the look I wanted, right down to the "Fuck me red" lipstick, and nail polish to match. Now I looked like every guy's favorite fantasy, the slutty, sexy schoolgirl built for sex.

Since I couldn't let an opportunity like this get away, I decided to take pictures of myself in costume. I listened to figure out where my sister was; she was still in the bathroom. I quickly ducked down the hall to my room and got my digital camera. I set it up to take pictures on a timer.

I then took as many pics as I could. I started with me standing, then me leaning down to "pick up books". Then I sat at my desk, then me sitting with my legs crossed. Then, my favorite, me sitting on the edge of the desk, legs crossed seductively, looking right into the camera. I checked the pictures on the monitor and they looked great!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.