Ashley's College Experience
Chapter 2: Costume Changes

Copyright© 2010 by Alex Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Costume Changes - A young man makes a deal to go to a college Halloween party as a Frat guy's female date. He makes some discoveries about himself along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   School   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Halloween  

As I looked at my sister's choice for Halloween costumes, I was reminded about her one major flaw: her modesty. My sister is a beautiful girl, some would even go as far as to say hot, but she doesn't see herself that way. She has a great figure, but she never shows it. Her swimsuits have always been one-pieces, her underwear is always a sensible, modest style, and her dresses are never too flashy. Too sum up, her clothes are boring. Mom's stuff is actually sexier than Kimmie's. It's sad really, when you think about it.

Case in point: the costume she picked out for herself. If I looked like her, and with some work I can, I would go as a sexy French maid, or a Playboy bunny, or a naughty nurse.

But she's going as the Little Mermaid. Now, this costume could be made sexy, with two shells for a bra and a sheer wrap around the legs to be the tail, with the rest the body showing. But she's wearing a body stocking with a green bikini top over it, and a tight green skirt for a tail. Not an inch of that sister of mine is showing. It's a damn shame.

My costume is in a similar vein: a witch. Not a sexy

Elvira, slit up to your hip, neckline to you waist witch, just your typical black dress that goes down to you ankles, no neck showing at all, witch. Boring, to say the least.

And now she's standing here, smiling, asking me what I think of my costume, and I really wanted to go with something else. I had to think fast.

"Well Aston, what do you think? Do you like them? I didn't think you wanted anything too showy," she said, with a proud smile on her face.

"Sis, I love 'em, especially yours. You are gonna blow

Colin away. But..."

"But what?"

"I had a little something else in mind. You wouldn't mind if I came up with something on my own, would you? " I hoped to hell she would it was O.K.

"Oh, no problem, I'll just take this back to costume shop.

What did you have in mind? You're not going to pick some god-awful costume and ruin this for me, are you? Remember, if Rob doesn't like you, no money for little Ashley!" she said, a little bit of fear showing in her voice.

"Don't worry Kimmie, when I'm done, Rob's not going to be the only boy who likes me." The ball was in my court now. I was going to take this as far as I could, and nobody was going to spoil my fun.

Since I had only a day to get ready, I had to move fast. I had to come up with a costume that would fool a bunch of drunken frat boys. I needed something that would totally convince everybody who saw me that I was a girl. I thought long and hard, then it occurred to me, the one costume that every guy with a pulse wanted to see a girl in: the classic sexy schoolgirl costume! That would be the best one ever!

If I did it right every guy, not just Rob, would want me!

Maybe even Colin! (Why did the thought of Colin thinking I was hot turn me on so much?) I had to get moving right away!

I wanted to put this costume together myself, so I wasn't going to buy it at a store, but I did need a few things. I volunteered to take the Witch costume back. At the shop, I picked up a blond wig with pigtails, since my brown hair was too short. At the house, I looked for a nice dress blouse. Luckily, my sister had quite a few of them.

Underneath the blouse I would wear my body briefer and my breast forms. I had learned how to tape my chest to get cleavage, so I could unbutton my blouse a bit.

I started to have trouble when I started looking for a short, pleated skirt. I didn't have a chance to go out and buy one mom had nothing 'school girl appropriate', and forget about my sis having any thing like that. Then I remembered she was on the tennis team. The tennis team wears short, pleated skirts! I ran into her room and rummaged through her closet. I found it on a hanger. I held it up to my waist. Oh, my how short it was; it barely went past my upper thigh. This was going to be great!

I knew I could find knee socks in either my mom's or my sister's rooms, but I wanted something different. I always liked it when schoolgirls, or women pretending to be schoolgirls, wore those socks that went over the knee, but

I knew neither of them would have those. Then I thought about thigh-high stockings. I've seen schoolgirl costumes with those, and they looked hot! I got into my mom's underwear drawer and looked. Success! She had a pair of black, lace top, thigh high stockings. Then I found the garter belt, and I knew I would have fun at the party.

After all, men love women (or boys who look like women) who wear garters and stockings. I ended up buying the shoes I wanted at the local shoe outlet. They were a pair of platform Mary Jane's with a blocky 4-inch heel. Just what the sexy schoolgirl is wearing these days!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.