Kenny - Cover

Kenny

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 13

"Thank you kind sir," Barb whispered into Ken's chest.

"Thank me? I think you have things reversed, I should be thanking you."

The two naked lovers were sitting on Barb's couch taking a break. She was curled up on Ken's lap with a blanket wrapped around them.

"Maybe I should be thanking the sisters instead?"

"Connie told me she let you know about that and I was very upset with her."

"Why Ken? Are you ashamed to be sleeping with older women?"

"What? No way Barb, I'm upset that Connie would risk Marta and Marcia's reputations that way. The last thing I want is for either of them to be hurt. I was a total wreck when they found me; I was close to driving off a cliff or running in front of a truck. My ex had told me that I was a lousy lover, and what with all of her experience, I believed her. The sisters helped me to see that Belinda was the one at fault, not me."

"I didn't mean any disrespect Ken. I really am thankful to them. You are a fantastic lover and I feel great right about now."

"Thank you, but I have to ask; is tonight a one time thing, or are you hoping for more Barb?"

"I would like to see you again Ken, but at the same time I don't see myself as settling down just yet. I'm doing all right here for now, but I want to transfer to a bigger hospital where I can get into a supervisory position. I do like you a lot Ken, and you certainly flipped all my switches, but I think you need someone permanent; like Connie."

"I understand Barb, I expected nothing less. You and everyone else are wrong about Connie though. We don't have anything going."

"Well what did she say about your lovemaking?"

"We haven't had sex Barb."

"Why the hell not? I know Connie wants to, don't you like her?"

"I like her okay, but I'm not good enough for her Barb. I'm not really good enough for you either, but somehow I knew that you weren't serious. I'm afraid that Connie might be."

"Damn right she is serious; that girl needs a good man, and you look to be the best choice for her Ken. Think about it; everyone can see that you two are right for each other, and sometimes the majority can be correct. You and she should try to forge a relationship, you would do well together.

"That's enough about her, do you think you are up to another time Ken? I don't think that Connie is going to let me have another chance at you and I would like to get all I can while I can."

"That depends Barb; can I taste your sweet essence for a bit first?"

"You want to lick me again? I am certainly not going to turn that down cowboy."

Ken stood up and carried the fully aroused Barbara back to her bed. Later she did not even have enough energy to see him out. She kissed him goodbye from her bed. "If things don't work out with Connie, I will be around for a few months yet Ken, and I meant what I said about seeing you again."

"Goodbye Barb ... you're going to call Connie as soon as I am gone, aren't you?"

"If you don't leave quickly, it will be while you are still here."

"I get the hint, 'bye."

He and Connie had already decided that unless he got home very early, he would leave Mallory to sleep with Stefan until the morning rather than wake her.

Ken entered his cabin and prepared for bed. He was almost asleep when he heard a knock at his door. He opened it to see a totally nude Consuela on his stoop. He stood there with his jaw heading toward the ground staring at the dark skinned Latin whose beauty was fully revealed to him for the first time.

"Are you going to invite me in Ken? Rose suggested this method of getting your attention, and after talking to Barb I decided not to wait any longer."

Ken closed his mouth and then started to get just a little irritated. "Mom suggested this huh? Well did you ever consider just talking to me? I was beginning to think that we might start dating, and then you pushed me off on Barb, so I figured you didn't want me. Now it is 3 am and you show up like this when you have been talking to Barb and you know damn well that I can't do anything about it. Your succubus friend drained me completely. I am sick and tired of everyone trying to run my love life for me so now I am going to take charge. Go back to your own bed Connie, and later today ask your mother if she will baby sit for us tonight. If she is willing to do that, then I will take you out on a proper date and we will talk all evening to see if we are compatible. If it looks like we are, then we can come back here and I will make love to you and make you scream in ecstasy. Is that understood?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.