Life and Times of a Sexaholic - Cover

Life and Times of a Sexaholic

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2: A disaster of a marriage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A disaster of a marriage - THE TRUE STORY OF MY LIFE and how i became the dom male I am today, infact the whole story of how I became the man I am today.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Babysitter  

At the age of sixteen and a half I met a young lady whom I fell in love with; she was about a year older than I and suddenly all thoughts of being Dominant went clean out of my head; I wanted so much to make this person so happy and did not want to lose her. We both agreed we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and planned on getting married as soon as she reached eighteen.

Just after her seventeenth Birthday we found she was pregnant and we brought forward the wedding to accommodate the new change in status. WE still made love as often as possible but always in a gentler way and everything seemed really great; the marriage ceremony took place in Lynne's local church. We even agreed to move in with her widowed mother to make things easier all round.

I think that was the first big mistake I was to make in the marriage; as it was suddenly always two women ganging up on the single male. I went through the usual pregnancy oddities like Lynne wanting Chips (French Fries) at 3 am and insisting that they were shop bought and wrapped in newspaper like they traditionally did in England in those days.

I walked the streets for an hour trying to find a chip shop that was open so late and in the finish went to my own mother's house and made some homemade chips then wrapped them in greaseproof paper and then in newspaper before going back home. Wouldn't you know it Lynne was fast asleep when I got in.

My first born Son was born just before Christmas and despite serious problems during the birth he was born by caesarean section, although mother and son were well enough. I often joked with my son in later years that his birth in such a manner had taken no long term effects on him apart from his tendency to try to get out of the car via the sun roof ... lol.

We made a pact to move into our own home as I was still doing really well at work and would be able to set up home quickly; so we accepted the offer from the local council for rented housing and moved in to a new estate. I got involved with the youth on the estate in the capacity of setting up an under 18's football team (Soccer for the American readers), this was to prove the second big mistake as I discovered by chance over hearing two of the soccer team months later.

Apparently when I had left for work at the coal mine; some of the older members of the team had called to see me and because I was not there they sat chatting to my wife; she started flirting with them. So it became a regular occurrence that they would pop round when they knew I was not around and one thing led to another and she ended up having sex with them. What had started out as two team members had by this stage had become six.

Apparently it had begun like this; Lynne would wait for me to leave for work and then would place an ornament; a ballerina figurine in the small window beside the front door and then she went to the bedroom and undressed putting on only a dressing gown before waiting for the doorbell. The six guys would all meet up at one of their houses and then wander down the community walkway only knocking on my door if they saw the figurine in the window.

Once inside the house while my six month old son slept; she would deliberately flash them an expanse of thigh or leaning forward would show them a flash of tit. Soon one of the boys would make a comment and she would fake surprise and then tease them by saying would you like me to really give you something to talk about. Without waiting she would then open her dressing gown and allow them all to look over her naked body.

The bravest of the team then would make a grab for her and then she would insist that they would play fair and they had to undress for her too; one thing led to another and she would soon be playing with six hardening pricks.

Apparently and this is how I discovered her infidelity; I overheard two of the group sharing the experience with another member of the team who had not been present and they described how she had sucked one cock while having a large seven inch cock up her cunt; a second one in her arse and two more she stroked one in each hand.

They described how riding on one cock up her cunt she would beg the others to begin wanking their cocks and asked them to cum all over her sweaty body; and as soon as one cock would pull out of her juiced up cunt and spurted on her white skin; she would select another cock to ride on and did not care whether it was up her cunt or up her arse. They laughingly joked she loved to take the spunk loads all over her tits and would delightedly let them then watch her breast feed those spunked up tits to our son.

When I challenged her about this she denied everything; but certain things made me well aware that it was true like the birth mark they described just under her right breast. I stopped all involvement with the football team and began to keep a closer eye on things at home; but the final straw in Sheffield was when I discovered that as well as paying for my own home; my wife had been giving my hard earned cash to her mother as hand outs. Now don't get me wrong; helping out ones family is a good thing but not to the extent that half my wages were going as a gift to her mother.

I demanded she make a clean break and if she wanted to save our marriage she would have to move away from Sheffield and we chose London as the place to set up our new home. I thought with this new start I could once more learn to love her; but this was not to be because in moving to London we ended up moving in with my sister and her husband and two kids. This was while we qualified for a house of our own in London; at the time my sister was expecting their third child and was grateful for the extra cash, help and company.

She was near her due date when she went into hospital and as I left for work in my now security employment; I got to the bus stop and found I had left important paper behind that I need d=for a security exam I was taking at dinner time that day. I turned round and went back letting myself in and popped into the living room to find my son and my sister's two daughters playing. I asked Graham where his mom was and was told she was upstairs with Kevin the girl's dad, my brother in law. Thinking nothing of it I went upstairs to get my papers from our bedroom; only when I got to the top of the stairs I heard them giggling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.