I Just Never Expected It

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Some things in life are predictable but sex with my pregnant sister wasn't one of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Finally, finally, I was out of high school. I had yearned for this for so many years. Now it was college and on to real life. A career, a steady, serious girlfriend, marriage, children, the whole thing. No more being a kid.

For a month before starting college I visited my sister, Lily, and her husband, Luke, staying with them at their house in Madison.

Lily is my older sister, I'm eighteen, she's twenty-one, her husband is twenty-four. He works the second shift, so Lily and I have our evenings together which is really nice because just as my life is changing so much right now, so is hers, she's five, almost six, months pregnant.

We've always gotten along really well, just the perfect kind of brother and sister, never fought, never really even disagreed on anything.

So, with all these changes going on in our lives, we had lots to talk about.

After dinner, we were sitting at the kitchen table and she was telling me about her pregnancy.

"Well, I'm getting bigger for sure, I think maybe Luke is losing interest in me, you know, physically, it's been a while since, well, you know, any sex."

"Yeah, Sis, I'm old enough to know about that kind of stuff," I said kiddingly. "I might have even done a bit of it myself, you know."

"I wouldn't be surprised, Brenden, you're a nice looking guy. Plenty of girls would want you. You're not starting to resemble a whale like I am."

"Oh, come on, Lily, you are a very pretty woman. Sure your stomach is making room for the baby but come on, you look good."

"Well, Luke says he doesn't want to risk hurting the baby but, I don't know. My doctor says it's fine to have sex, even good for me, really, she did say that, with a wink, if you can believe it. But, Luke doesn't want to. I wonder if he's just turned off."

"I can't imagine that, you're prettier than you've ever been."

"Oh, come on, Brenden, I'm looking rather round in front, hardly Playboy material any more."

"I think you're beautiful pregnant and really sexy."

"Me, sexy, come on, look," and she stands up and pulls up her top and shows me her stomach bulging out but also her bra overflowing with her large breasts.

"If I owned Playboy, you'd be the centerfold."

"Well, if you saw me naked you'd change your mind."

"You're crazy, you're the sexiest you've ever been and that would be pretty sexy, Sis."

"You think I'm sexy? I'm your sister, Brenden, sisters aren't supposed to be sexy."

"Lily, to me, right now, you are the most sexy woman on earth."

"And you would have me in the centerfold of your dreams?"

"I would."

My sister smiled and pulled off her top, reached back and undid her bra, letting it slide off her arms, standing there with the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen. Magnificent and a bulge underneath that was being revealed as she pulled down her pants and stood there in her panties.

"Might as well, see it all, here's your Playmate of the Month," and she dragged her panties to the floor and kicked them toward me. I picked them up and put them on the table in front of me.

She was glorious. Wavy blond hair to just below her shoulders, light blue eyes, pink lips, smooth, white skin all over her, breasts, well, her breasts were perfect, large, round, even wider than her chest, tipped with large, pink, very erect nipples, her breasts shadowed onto her pregnant stomach below by the lights overhead, a dark brown, curly bush below between her legs.

"Still think so?" she asked.

"Oh, more than ever, Sis. More than ever, god, are you so sexy."

"Well, I must say, you're making me feel desirable, something I haven't felt in a while. I am so horny, Brenden, I just have to ask you something."

"What?"

"Will you fuck me?"

"You really mean that? Me, with you?"

"Yes, don't make me cry, Brenden, please say you will. I am so lonely, I want a man so much. Why not you? We already love and trust each other. Look at me, you say I turn you on? Please?"

I stood up and put my arms around her and kissed my sister in a way unlike I ever had before, like she was my lover. Her hand was down on the front of my pants rubbing me as we kissed and tongued.

I raised back, "We'll have to think of ourselves as lovers not brother and sister. Okay?"

"Why not both, Brenden? I love you and you love me?"

"Yes, yes, you're right," and she led me back to their bedroom and took my clothes off and as she pulled down my briefs, she leaned forward and I watched her pretty lips encircle my cock and begin softly, ever so softly sucking my cock. Oh, it was ecstasy. Her hand was under my balls feeling them gently as she slowly pulled on me with her mouth.

"Oh, Lily, oh, that just feels so good. Just incredible."

She looked up lovingly at me, pulled back, my cock falling slightly as it left her mouth, then bending back toward me and kissing right on the tip.

She then stood up and said, "I really want your cum in my pussy, but, don't worry, I'll suck you off. I do love doing it and I like the feel and taste of your cock in my mouth. But, now, I want you right here," and she took my hand from her breast where I'd been feeling her, down to her pussy and pressed it to her.

She moved onto the bed and spread wide, her pussy so inviting, I just couldn't believe I was about to make love to my sister, my pregnant sister.

"At least we don't have to worry about me getting pregnant," she joked as I crawled up between her legs, my hard cock headed toward my sister's pussy for the first time ever.

I pushed my cock right up to her slit as she moaned, "Mmm, oh, Bren, I am so ready. Put it in, just go ahead, you can't hurt me or the baby, go ahead, I really want you to fuck me," and I pushed my cock right into her all the way up to the base.

"Omigod, oh, is that good. Oh, I can't believe how much I've missed this. Mmm, go nice and slow, ooh, mmm, so good. Oh, my pussy feels so good, mmm, I hope it's good for you, Brenden, I want you to enjoy it, too."

"You were so wet, I just went right in, oh, it feels good to me, too. Wow, my own sister. Why didn't we do this years ago, Sis? God, I was so horny when I was twelve, thirteen, oh, could I have used this back then."

"But you just had a little dick back then, right. Now, oh, now I love it."

"Yeah, why look back, this is wonderful. Really so good."

"And, we have all evening, every evening to be together. I hope you want to, I'll fuck you any time you want. I've missed it so much. It feels so wonderful."

"If you're sure it's not hurting you or the baby, then, sure, I love this, you are so sexy, Lily. I never thought I'd be turned on by a pregnant woman, especially my sister, but it makes me hard as a rock."

"Yes, I can feel just how hard you are, little brother. And, it feels wonderful, so wonderful, I think the baby is going to be shaken around a bit by its mommy's orgasm. Mmm, yeah, oh, just keep doing that, yes, mmm."

I could feel my sister contract around my cock as she began to hump up at me.

"UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, oh, oh, Brenden, mmm, oh, just keep going, keep fucking me, please, mmm, oh, it's been so long, mmm, oh, oh, cum in me Brenden, give your sister your cum, I want your cum, my brother's cum, oh, I want it so bad."

My sister was so wet and slippery and smooth inside that fucking her felt better than any sex I'd ever had. And, when she pushed her hips up and started circling them around and around, it was all I could handle.

"UHHM, UHHM, UUHM, oh, Lily, oh, I feel so good, you've made me feel so good. Mmm, I still feel hard, do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes, yes, I'm close again, please don't stop now, I'm gonna cum again, just, oooh, oooh, AAAH, AAAH, AAAH, mmm, mmm, oh, Brenden, you've made me so happy, so very happy. I do love you so much. And in a new way, a wonderful new way. I hope you like it, too."

I kept fucking her, I was still hard, it still felt wonderful, so warm and smooth inside, fitting around my cock so snug and perfect. And, after a while, I gave her more of my cum.

I didn't want to collapse down on her but I did want to keep my dick moving in and out, it just felt so good.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.